Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 09-09-2013, 01:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by brooklynny View Post
Since I have been working again you will see me out there soon enough. Count me in for buggies and bbq, I will even bbq/smoke.
It will be nice to have you back.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks Chris, you did a great job, I have never put on a race, but, for all the races that I have attended, I known it is not easy to do, things happen, all in all, if was fun burning some nitro, looking forward to buggies and barbecue. Thanks again to Chris and all that helped out to make this happen.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

overall it was a fun event

bummed i had flameouts in both mains...wonder what it coulda been

nasty: not to shabby for ur first go at an event
vareck: thanks for encouraging tommy to wreck me & bigger thanks to paul for stopping him
tim: thanks for the pit help and shade
heather: i guess the same goes to you lol
stober: ur palm trees are distracting
Old 09-09-2013, 06:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Def an awesome event...and I didnt even race. I got to help pit, which i've never done before (thanks for the help Tim and Jonny). Ive been on the fence about getting into nitro, but after this event I think it may just happen. Had some hilarious times in the pit as well...scaring Durka to the point where he almost fell off his camel, picking on Corey C, picking on Tommy with the help of Jonny, watching Jonny stack things on the head of a sleeping Tim L, listening to Don and Vareck converse period etc etc etc. Good job Nasty and the crew!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spoold97 View Post
Def an awesome event...and I didnt even race. I got to help pit, which i've never done before (thanks for the help Tim and Jonny). Ive been on the fence about getting into nitro, but after this event I think it may just happen. Had some hilarious times in the pit as well...scaring Durka to the point where he almost fell off his camel, picking on Corey C, picking on Tommy with the help of Jonny, watching Jonny stack things on the head of a sleeping Tim L, listening to Don and Vareck converse period etc etc etc. Good job Nasty and the crew!!!
atta boy...you wont regret the buy...

durka didnt fall of the camel but he might have pooed on it, and i have no comment on this stacking event you speak of

oh and those 50/50 raffle comment were valid lol
Old 09-09-2013, 10:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Nothing beats staying up all night with good friends, especially when people get so tired you are practically drunk, couldn't have had a better time! Nasty you rocked it man, put on a hell of a show for your first event and it was awesome!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Sounds like I missed all the fun!
Old 09-09-2013, 04:11 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks everyone. Pics and final results coming tonight.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:28 PM
Tech Regular

Chris, I wanted to thank you and everyone else who helped make this happen. I had a great me. Even though I only got about 6 minutes into my first main and was done for the day. That was the best time I have had at a race, period ! Learned a few lessons, like bring more spare parts and made a couple new friends. Even with the couple little hiccups we had, you did a hell of a job.
Thanks to those who fueled me up ! I owe you one or two for sure.
I'm ready for the next race, and a monthly geezer race would be awesome, count me in !
Old 09-09-2013, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

I posted this on FB and thought I'd post it here as well with all the talk of the name of the next race and what it might be. Could be a good idea, could be bad, thought I'd throw it out there.
We could always do some kind of potluck. Everyone bring something to cook, we would need a cook and big ass BBQ. I'll be busy wrenching on my cars, but I'd bring 20 or 25 pounds of fajita chicken to cook up. It could work !
Old 09-09-2013, 11:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks Chris for putting all the efforts and planning into this race. We bailed just before the main ended due to mechanical probs and it was pouring within 5 minutes...
Old 09-09-2013, 11:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T'sDad View Post
Thanks Chris for putting all the efforts and planning into this race. We bailed just before the main ended due to mechanical probs and it was pouring within 5 minutes...
It was great to have you out. Two jq's at the track at the same time! Tan Man was driving the wheels off of it. Next big one will be after nitro challenge. Details coming soon.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks once again everyone for coming out. There were 70 entries, not too shabby for my first go at it. I want to thank all of our sponsors, our crew from PIB, Fear Farm RC, and most of all YOU RACERS for making this race a success. We'll be taking the lessons learned with this one and rolling out an even better event the next time around. Look for updates and a thread on Buggies and BBQ soon. Here are the race results.

Old 09-10-2013, 03:08 AM
Tech Elite

Here are some pics from the event as well. Enjoy!

Is it possible for Stober to look any more angry?
Jonny Johnson, you know what Whitney Houston once said? She said Crack is one hell of a drug. Or was it fireball? I get confused.

Jonny's pic is trending right now on facebook and twitter....
Old 09-10-2013, 05:12 AM
Tech Fanatic

lol at vareck

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.