Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 07-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sparky4u View Post
The drama will never quit. Good cheap excitement. I like!
me too!!! Wild Gopher is toooooooo serious cheese and rice
Old 07-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by wild gopher View Post
Moderators please delete this thread. Marcos, I know you are watching....DELETE! We are all doomed here, time to close up shop.
I agree. I post information about the first dirt oval race and right after that post you all go back to bickering over nothing. Like big nasty said, when your all at the track its fun, laughter and helping each other out but when your home behind a fake name, well "different story".

If any customers of fear farm have any problem please come and find me "Jeff Parsons" and I will solve it I promise, Please dont wait to get home to complain on RCTECH about a new kid that is out "volunteering" to marshal during "practice" on how he was to slow or didnt do this or do that, instead you could show the future racer how to properly marshal, track educate and safety tips to better himself and those around. if you have a problem with another racer talk to him/her about what you/they did wrong and end with a handshake, fist-bump, hug, lol or anything other then rctech. I will be starting a new fear farm thread for adults only "if you know what i mean" because this one is done, I will be monitoring it daily and will answer all question but will delete the sniveling and complaining. thanks Jeff
Old 07-10-2010, 06:21 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JPtracksANDfab View Post
I agree. I post information about the first dirt oval race and right after that post you all go back to bickering over nothing. Like big nasty said, when your all at the track its fun, laughter and helping each other out but when your home behind a fake name, well "different story".

If any customers of fear farm have any problem please come and find me "Jeff Parsons" and I will solve it I promise, Please dont wait to get home to complain on RCTECH about a new kid that is out "volunteering" to marshal during "practice" on how he was to slow or didnt do this or do that, instead you could show the future racer how to properly marshal, track educate and safety tips to better himself and those around. if you have a problem with another racer talk to him/her about what you/they did wrong and end with a handshake, fist-bump, hug, lol or anything other then rctech. I will be starting a new fear farm thread for adults only "if you know what i mean" because this one is done, I will be monitoring it daily and will answer all question but will delete the sniveling and complaining. thanks Jeff

Bravo hand clap for Jeff +1
Old 07-10-2010, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Had the liberty of demoing couple of the new 1/8th sections ;ast night...Awesome! Cant wait until its complete. Great job Jeff!
Old 07-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YotieKillin View Post
Bravo hand clap for Jeff +1
+2 well said sir
Old 07-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

THANK YOU JEFF!!!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Can't wait until the first race on the new 1/8 scale track Saturday the 17th. I know alot of us are looking forward to it. Thanks for the hard work!!
Old 07-11-2010, 08:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I still think some of you are bi-polar or something. You post untactful or unnecessary comments that you know are instigating or promoting a dramatic response, then you are quick to complain or call another person out for attempting to defend themselves or clarify their original comment. It is LOL funny. Bunch of trolls under the bridge...

Whatever happened to just having a simple discussion? Ask a question, get an answer? Leave an opinion without getting raped for it?

I have a blast at this track. Jeff is responsive to ideas and input, which is very cool. I think it is awesome that he is making changes to the track so soon after opening. Changes cost money, and this demonstrates a lot of dedication to making this track successful.

I for one will try not to get lured into these strings of debate in the future. Not worth it in the end.

ben
Old 07-11-2010, 08:52 AM
Tech Addict

CLINE HOBBIES in Chandler has a Factory Kit SC10 in stock he will beat other competitors prices! Keep it local lets give a little to all the local shops in the valley! Ask for Bill CLINE

480-726-0392
www.clinehobbies.com
1964 n alma school rd. ste 3
Chandler, az
Old 07-11-2010, 11:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

For the 1/8 e-buggy guys/gals: anyone running a mmp with a 1/8th motor? How's it doing on temps with the heat out here?
Old 07-11-2010, 02:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

LOL, no suprise Arizona RC Racing is still nothing but drama.

Good to see Jeff and the Fear Farm are doing well. Good job Jeff!
Old 07-11-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Failedabortion View Post
For the 1/8 e-buggy guys/gals: anyone running a mmp with a 1/8th motor? How's it doing on temps with the heat out here?
Im running a MMP/2200kv with no problems so far (over a month now).
Old 07-12-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default 1/8 racing!

How many truggies are gonna be out this Saturday on the new layout??
Old 07-12-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What time do gates open on Saturday for 1/8 scale and what time does the racing start. Thanks
Old 07-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Panther View Post
How many truggies are gonna be out this Saturday on the new layout??
From all I spoke with about 2 or 3 hundred!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.