Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 08-10-2013, 04:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.JOHNSON View Post
just a suggestion for this weekends race...

because we never have enough pit guys to do a down n quiet, can we just do a slow rolling start from pit lane? have everyone running on the pit lane, and have one guy in pit lane run down throwing everyone down one at a time...i dont think flameouts or malay would be an issue if we did this. and just have everyone slow roll until everyone is on the back straight or something?
I used to race at a track where the buggies were placed in qualifying order on the rail. When the signal was given from the r.d., one guy walked down the rail dropping each car in order. When u were dropped, it was on. Just like coming out of a pit stop. Kept a nice even spacing and was a no-brainer start
Old 08-10-2013, 04:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J.JOHNSON View Post
just a suggestion for this weekends race...

because we never have enough pit guys to do a down n quiet, can we just do a slow rolling start from pit lane? have everyone running on the pit lane, and have one guy in pit lane run down throwing everyone down one at a time...i dont think flameouts or malay would be an issue if we did this. and just have everyone slow roll until everyone is on the back straight or something?
this guy is amazing, we should listen to him
Old 08-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Has there been a date set for the states race in November?
Old 08-11-2013, 11:01 AM
Tech Regular

Default Just a FYI

Hey Guys, we know some of you were interested about this this race so heres the link, Hope you don't mind me Spammin...

http://thunderalleyrcraceway.com/13TAGasChamps.php

THANKS
Old 08-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Tech Master

Thanks rob! Excited to see you!
Old 08-11-2013, 12:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Thanks rob! Excited to see you!
Are you coming to race Gas Champs Kenny?
Old 08-11-2013, 02:14 PM
Tech Master

Yes
Old 08-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I had a great time at Fear farm yesterday. Program went smooth and was not rushed. Good to see all the new people out there Staffa - Lonnie - Team Chorizo - Free.
Old 08-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Awesome night at the Fear Farm last night. Weather was amazing along with the atmosphere. Thanks to everyone that came out and stayed to help pull pipe. HUGE thanks to those that donated towards the machinery we will be needing this week for the build. Unfortunately we came up way short though by more than half. Hopefully things will work out.
Old 08-11-2013, 03:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Do anyone end up with an extra Dynamite Lipo driver in the bag, mine has disappeared from my bag after my Truggy main, let me know, or give it to Kenny the next the your at the track, or let me know.
Old 08-11-2013, 04:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I had a blast with the Agama, found the limits on how hard I can push it and I was comfortable the whole time with it, now for some more set up and get it dialed in :-) but thanks you to Andy watts for the set up I got it as close as I could and thank you to burdeshaw for the loaner orange body for the main, I'll have a body coming thus week!
Old 08-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JoePit View Post
Awesome night at the Fear Farm last night. Weather was amazing along with the atmosphere. Thanks to everyone that came out and stayed to help pull pipe. HUGE thanks to those that donated towards the machinery we will be needing this week for the build. Unfortunately we came up way short though by more than half. Hopefully things will work out.
Actually, if you got almost half that's awesome! Thanks to those that gave to the cause, you all went above and beyond!! Fear Farm will step up and be adding to the $ we already have and they're already paying for the fuel to run the generator and water pump!

Fear Farm bought the water pump from the old Nitro Pit and now we're making plans for the install. Sheldon Murphy has asked to be involved and so he will be laying the concrete slab and affixing the pump with cage. Once that's done, Rodney Gutierrez has volunteered to plumb it in to the water truck! Thanks guys!

Also, we will soon be seeing the return of Friday night practice. Clay and the guys from Quicks RC will be running Friday night practice, with the blessing of the guys at Fear Farm. Thanks guys for hooking that up, it has been way too long since friday night practice went away. Anyone that wants to help with any aspect of the track, make sure you get ahold of us! We can never have too many people lending a hand..

Great night last night. Can't wait for a new layout and new challenge!

Kenny
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (15.5 KB, 24 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (16.6 KB, 37 views)
Old 08-11-2013, 04:30 PM
Tech Master

Last main plus the dash for cash, which was ........ Magical.... lol
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R1_Race_01_Open 1-8 Buggy.pdf (28.2 KB, 66 views)
Old 08-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I'm also excited as hell to get to work this week, its going to be hard work but worth it for a new layout
Old 08-11-2013, 05:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

i may not have won, BUT I HAD THE FAST LAP AND BEST BACKFLIP!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.