Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 07-04-2010, 12:29 PM
  #826  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 43
Default Thursday night results

Here are Thursday night results.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (9.6 KB, 69 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (10.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_01_Novice_A-Main.pdf (28.1 KB, 102 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_02_SC Pro4_A-Main.pdf (27.2 KB, 110 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_03_SC Pro2_A-Main.pdf (28.3 KB, 96 views)
FearFarmRC is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
  #827  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 43
Default Saturday night results

Hi all,

Thanks for coming out and racing with us last night. 1/8 and 1/10 tracks were racing. Death match race was cool on the 1/10 scale with Cory Cliff out smarting the Grim Reaper and eventually taking the win.

On the big track, we had enough E's to run their own class. Congratulations and hope you can keep it going. Some of you were first time racers but did not look like it as there were some good racing on track. Hope you had fun and will join us again next time in two weeks. Good turnout for a Holiday weekend. Again thank you for coming out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (14.3 KB, 85 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (15.7 KB, 90 views)
FearFarmRC is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 12:39 PM
  #828  
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 43
Default

Additional results
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
FearFarmRC is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 03:48 PM
  #829  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (47)
 
HOVERBOY26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

It was fun last night while it lasted! I broke a spindle on my losi 8ight E 5 laps into the 1st race, and didn't have any extras. Oh well, it was fun anyway! I will be back........... Good racing from Fear Farm.
HOVERBOY26 is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 04:13 PM
  #830  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (15)
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: AZ
Posts: 564
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HOVERBOY26 View Post
It was fun last night while it lasted! I broke a spindle on my losi 8ight E 5 laps into the 1st race, and didn't have any extras. Oh well, it was fun anyway! I will be back........... Good racing from Fear Farm.
Sorry to hear that. There were a few Losi team guys out there yesterday (Friery, Wheeler, Myself), don't be afraid to come by if you break a part you can't replace. We always try to do whatever we can to keep the Losi cars racing.
Shocker is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 05:55 PM
  #831  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (47)
 
HOVERBOY26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Talking

Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
Sorry to hear that. There were a few Losi team guys out there yesterday (Friery, Wheeler, Myself), don't be afraid to come by if you break a part you can't replace. We always try to do whatever we can to keep the Losi cars racing.
Oh thanks, SHOCKER!! That's great that you and your friends are willing to help out. That was the part that I noticed was broke, however, after I took it all apart, the cvd driveline on the same side was bent, too! I'll get some new parts on it, and get it back racing. There are some fast drivers, so I need to get some practice in. Thanks again............................
HOVERBOY26 is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 08:25 PM
  #832  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
recrutr911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 494
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by HOVERBOY26 View Post
Oh thanks, SHOCKER!! That's great that you and your friends are willing to help out. That was the part that I noticed was broke, however, after I took it all apart, the cvd driveline on the same side was bent, too! I'll get some new parts on it, and get it back racing. There are some fast drivers, so I need to get some practice in. Thanks again............................
When I'm there also, I have a large bag of parts for both buggy and truggy. I'm sure between the Team Losi guys and I, we can get you running again. Hope to see you there is 2 weeks.
recrutr911 is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:28 PM
  #833  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (47)
 
HOVERBOY26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 327
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by recrutr911 View Post
When I'm there also, I have a large bag of parts for both buggy and truggy. I'm sure between the Team Losi guys and I, we can get you running again. Hope to see you there is 2 weeks.
Awesome, thanks!! We Losi junkies need to stick together. I must be a Losi junkie, I built up a XXX-T for my wife, and another one for my 4 year old. They love driving them, and I am the mechanic. I'll try to get down again in a couple of weeks.
HOVERBOY26 is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:37 PM
  #834  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 702
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
Sorry to hear that. There were a few Losi team guys out there yesterday (Friery, Wheeler, Myself), don't be afraid to come by if you break a part you can't replace. We always try to do whatever we can to keep the Losi cars racing.
Just wanted to say there some good Team Losi guys out there, we blew out our clutch and thanks to Trevor who fixed us up with a new set, we wouldn't have main, thanks again Trevor
akiyama77 is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
  #835  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: The NitroPit
Posts: 610
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by akiyama77 View Post
Just wanted to say there some good Team Losi guys out there, we blew out our clutch and thanks to Trevor who fixed us up with a new set, we wouldn't have main, thanks again Trevor
+1

Been patched up a few times by Losi team guys when they could have just as easily sent me packing to the hobby store or home.

Best part about the hobby is the help in the pits so nobody has to go home before the end of the racing.

We're lucky to get that kind of factory support, and I know I appreciate it.

Matt
msciarrotta is offline  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:58 PM
  #836  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
recrutr911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 494
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Losi Support

Yeah, Chris Wheeler helped me again last night when my rear center diff shaft came out. I had screws that were red loctited in and stripped. He was able to get the rear diff out for me so I could complete repairs and make the A main. All the Team Losi guys and girls are great. Without them, I would have missed many A mains.

Thanks to all of you
recrutr911 is offline  
Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 PM
  #837  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (6)
 
PIMP_9000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 717
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default fear farm quick question

First time out to track on Sat to race 1/8 scale.I had a blast another top notch facility to race at in the valley.I was curious if I could race a kyosho ultima db in the pro 2 short course class before I go and purchase one.I seen one out there and have to have one but want to make sure it is race legal for thursday nights.Looking forward to racing 1/8 buggy truggy short course and hoping the oval takes off to cause I will get a latemodel and sprint car too. Thanks looking forward to reply. Darrin
PIMP_9000 is offline  
Old 07-06-2010, 01:39 PM
  #838  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
Spoold97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Armwrestling Tables
Posts: 1,034
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Anyone practicing on the 1/8th this week?
Spoold97 is offline  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:24 PM
  #839  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (12)
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 272
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by PIMP_9000 View Post
I was curious if I could race a kyosho ultima db in the pro 2 short course class before I go and purchase one. I seen one out there and have to have one but want to make sure it is race legal for thursday nights.
I don't have an official answer, but fwiw, for the last few times I've been out there, there have been two DBs running - one of them is Quick's RC's owner's. They do look smooth and pretty hooked up (so long as the track isn't too dry - then they look a little light in the rear-end traction dept.).

-jlt
jaket is offline  
Old 07-06-2010, 03:29 PM
  #840  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
MikeFriery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,368
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

I would like to think that eventually DB's should not be allowed in the pro2 class.. the whole point of the class is closed wheel racing..
MikeFriery is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.