Default Thursday night results

Here are Thursday night results.
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (9.6 KB, 69 views)
Round2.txt (10.7 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_01_Novice_A-Main.pdf (28.1 KB, 102 views)
R3_Race_02_SC Pro4_A-Main.pdf (27.2 KB, 110 views)
R3_Race_03_SC Pro2_A-Main.pdf (28.3 KB, 96 views)
Old 07-04-2010, 12:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Saturday night results

Hi all,

Thanks for coming out and racing with us last night. 1/8 and 1/10 tracks were racing. Death match race was cool on the 1/10 scale with Cory Cliff out smarting the Grim Reaper and eventually taking the win.

On the big track, we had enough E's to run their own class. Congratulations and hope you can keep it going. Some of you were first time racers but did not look like it as there were some good racing on track. Hope you had fun and will join us again next time in two weeks. Good turnout for a Holiday weekend. Again thank you for coming out.
Attached Files
Round1.txt (14.3 KB, 85 views)
Round2.txt (15.7 KB, 90 views)
Old 07-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Initiate

Additional results
Attached Files
Old 07-04-2010, 03:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

It was fun last night while it lasted! I broke a spindle on my losi 8ight E 5 laps into the 1st race, and didn't have any extras. Oh well, it was fun anyway! I will be back........... Good racing from Fear Farm.
Old 07-04-2010, 04:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HOVERBOY26 View Post
It was fun last night while it lasted! I broke a spindle on my losi 8ight E 5 laps into the 1st race, and didn't have any extras. Oh well, it was fun anyway! I will be back........... Good racing from Fear Farm.
Sorry to hear that. There were a few Losi team guys out there yesterday (Friery, Wheeler, Myself), don't be afraid to come by if you break a part you can't replace. We always try to do whatever we can to keep the Losi cars racing.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
Sorry to hear that. There were a few Losi team guys out there yesterday (Friery, Wheeler, Myself), don't be afraid to come by if you break a part you can't replace. We always try to do whatever we can to keep the Losi cars racing.
Oh thanks, SHOCKER!! That's great that you and your friends are willing to help out. That was the part that I noticed was broke, however, after I took it all apart, the cvd driveline on the same side was bent, too! I'll get some new parts on it, and get it back racing. There are some fast drivers, so I need to get some practice in. Thanks again............................
Old 07-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HOVERBOY26 View Post
Oh thanks, SHOCKER!! That's great that you and your friends are willing to help out. That was the part that I noticed was broke, however, after I took it all apart, the cvd driveline on the same side was bent, too! I'll get some new parts on it, and get it back racing. There are some fast drivers, so I need to get some practice in. Thanks again............................
When I'm there also, I have a large bag of parts for both buggy and truggy. I'm sure between the Team Losi guys and I, we can get you running again. Hope to see you there is 2 weeks.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by recrutr911 View Post
When I'm there also, I have a large bag of parts for both buggy and truggy. I'm sure between the Team Losi guys and I, we can get you running again. Hope to see you there is 2 weeks.
Awesome, thanks!! We Losi junkies need to stick together. I must be a Losi junkie, I built up a XXX-T for my wife, and another one for my 4 year old. They love driving them, and I am the mechanic. I'll try to get down again in a couple of weeks.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shocker View Post
Just wanted to say there some good Team Losi guys out there, we blew out our clutch and thanks to Trevor who fixed us up with a new set, we wouldn't have main, thanks again Trevor
Old 07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by akiyama77 View Post
Just wanted to say there some good Team Losi guys out there, we blew out our clutch and thanks to Trevor who fixed us up with a new set, we wouldn't have main, thanks again Trevor
+1

Been patched up a few times by Losi team guys when they could have just as easily sent me packing to the hobby store or home.

Best part about the hobby is the help in the pits so nobody has to go home before the end of the racing.

We're lucky to get that kind of factory support, and I know I appreciate it.

Matt
Old 07-04-2010, 10:58 PM
Tech Regular

Default Losi Support

Yeah, Chris Wheeler helped me again last night when my rear center diff shaft came out. I had screws that were red loctited in and stripped. He was able to get the rear diff out for me so I could complete repairs and make the A main. All the Team Losi guys and girls are great. Without them, I would have missed many A mains.

Thanks to all of you
Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Tech Addict

Default fear farm quick question

First time out to track on Sat to race 1/8 scale.I had a blast another top notch facility to race at in the valley.I was curious if I could race a kyosho ultima db in the pro 2 short course class before I go and purchase one.I seen one out there and have to have one but want to make sure it is race legal for thursday nights.Looking forward to racing 1/8 buggy truggy short course and hoping the oval takes off to cause I will get a latemodel and sprint car too. Thanks looking forward to reply. Darrin
Old 07-06-2010, 01:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Anyone practicing on the 1/8th this week?
Old 07-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PIMP_9000 View Post
I was curious if I could race a kyosho ultima db in the pro 2 short course class before I go and purchase one. I seen one out there and have to have one but want to make sure it is race legal for thursday nights.
I don't have an official answer, but fwiw, for the last few times I've been out there, there have been two DBs running - one of them is Quick's RC's owner's. They do look smooth and pretty hooked up (so long as the track isn't too dry - then they look a little light in the rear-end traction dept.).

-jlt
Old 07-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I would like to think that eventually DB's should not be allowed in the pro2 class.. the whole point of the class is closed wheel racing..

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.