Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 03-25-2013, 07:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Retired09 View Post
Might not drive worth a dam, but I sure can pit - all 14 buggies!!!!!!! Thanks for the pic Kenny!!!!

you did a great job though! this picture needs to be your avatar haha
Old 03-25-2013, 01:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Bill Mason thank you very much for the great pit work, we all appreciate your effort last week.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Just to clarify are we switching to racing starts at 5pm as of this saturday March 30th?
Old 03-25-2013, 02:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by adubaz7 View Post
Just to clarify are we switching to racing starts at 5pm as of this saturday March 30th?
No this week is the last 11:00/12:30 start time
Old 03-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I thought it was gonna be 6pm start time when things get switched Why is it 5 now
Old 03-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

That's what we were told at the meeting Saturday, then when it gets really hot I guess 6?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:35 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Carwreck View Post
I thought it was gonna be 6pm start time when things get switched Why is it 5 now
Kenny was trying to help out Veno and myself. Sun City bingo jamboree starts at midnight!!!!!!! When are you getting your *ss out here?
Old 03-25-2013, 10:25 PM
Tech Master

Yo, anyone want in to our fantasy baseball league? Let me know!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Yo, anyone want in to our fantasy baseball league? Let me know!
I will do it again. You are the only fantasy guy worse than me
Old 03-26-2013, 04:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Haha!

Had fun saturday. I had problems all day, but still enjoyed myself. Thanks for letting me get on the mic, Kenny. I met new people, some were at fear farm for the first time. I know we're all trying to win on saturday and wrapped up in our own pit area, but take time to walk around and talk to that guy with the rtr slash and welcome them to our piece of heaven. Answer some questions. Shake some hands. They wanna come say hi, but some of them look us and think that we're pro drivers and they don't wanna bug us. Maybe that's because it's easy to make the pro a main in the pits LOL. We all have mostly the same equipment as the pros and do much of the same level of prep between rounds. Our pit area looks very serious compared to theirs, and while some find it cool, others find it a little intimidating. So go out of your way to say hello. It's a great way to get numbers of racers up.

We had a lot of entries on saturday, with the drivers stand full. More cars than drivers. I'd like to put something out there: can we put a cap on drivers running 2 classes? Bill shouldn't have to pit 12 buggies. There were as many as 15 on the stand at a time, with barely any marshals. I marshalled way more than I raced lol after I broke I tried to keep up with bill in the pits. That old man is fast.

I'd heard a few others talking about this with myself, and thought I'd say something. What is every body else thinking? I want everybody to be able to race what they want. But if we don't have a novice class, there is nobody to marshal or pit for either truck or buggy. Not enough people to do it right. or perhaps cap a heat to 8 drivers? I dunno. All I know is we barely had the people needed for so many cars on the track. For the record, I only run buggy, so those who run both may feel differently. What does everybody think?
Old 03-26-2013, 06:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Amazing facility that for some reason can't generate a decent turnout. Everyone shows for The Nitro Challenge then they go bye bye.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Once the summer season schedule comes into effect I'm sure more people will show, a lot of people also stopped coming out due to both tracks not having a layout change for a year. This year will be different hopefully
Old 03-26-2013, 07:44 AM
Tech Regular

Camden and I will be back out after the change in the start time, his little league games start at 11 every Saturday. See you guys in a couple of weeks.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Just an idea but I am open to have an open buggy and open truggy class and then one combined expert class. If we could get at least 6 or 7 signed up for an expert class I wouldnt care if it had both buggies and truggys in it. That would give us a third class so pitting and marshalling would be covered. I am down for whatever we can come up with but we really need to have a third class even if that means smaller classes.
Cant wait for saturday
Old 03-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Tech Champion

I want to Thank the Fear Farm Owner Ken and his Right hand Guy Bobbi.... as well as Kenny Brosh and Gary Hayes for giving One Hobbies a Chance to help grow R/C Racing in the valley

The Owners, Kenny B , Gary and myself are excited to get things Rolling.... I will be meeting with kenny B and Gary as soon as our schedules permit... I know a bunch of dedicated racers who will be excited to help out FF and try to eliminate some of these challenges facing FF on weekly races

if there is anything One Hobbies can do to help.... please don't Hesitate to ask Myself or Vareck...

Chris...

Originally Posted by Trevor Clement View Post
There will be some great Nitro events this year in Phoenix, trust me, I know a guy working on them as we speak.
thats the RUMOR floating around tREVOr.... any idea who THAT guy Is... i hear he designs a MEAN 1/8 Scale Track.. and is a pretty fast racer as well..

Originally Posted by Carwreck View Post
Originally Posted by Retired09 View Post
Kenny was trying to help out Veno and myself. Sun City bingo jamboree starts at midnight!!!!!!! When are you getting your *ss out here?
Soon enouph he will be a permanant Fixture Pined against The hay Bails..

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.