Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 01-29-2013, 04:18 PM
  #7876  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (26)
 
caprezmikeb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: queen creek az
Posts: 515
Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default

Seen a pic of the track this afternoon and just want to say thanks to everyone who helped out today so we all can ran this coming Saturday.
caprezmikeb is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
  #7877  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,345
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by caprezmikeb View Post
Seen a pic of the track this afternoon and just want to say thanks to everyone who helped out today so we all can ran this coming Saturday.
What's the status of the 10th and 5th scale tracks?
mulepic is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:48 PM
  #7878  
Tech Regular
 
Retired09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fear Farm - AZ
Posts: 446
Default The Track is ready for Saturday!

A huge thanks to James Allara, Tim Lime and Mark Forbes for all their help pumping, raking, strawing (not a word!) today.

Thanks Rodney Gutierrez for letting us borrow your pump and hose. Pump is in my vehicle. Hose is in the container at Fear Farm.

1/8th scale track is real good. Tim and I are going to rake off the straw on Thursday afternoon. Any help sure would be appreciated. Bring a rake!

1/10th scale track is strawed and will need to be raked off. If there are 1/10th scale racers there Saturday this can be done.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Last edited by Retired09; 01-29-2013 at 06:04 PM.
Retired09 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 07:36 PM
  #7879  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (31)
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 820
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Retired09 View Post
A huge thanks to James Allara, Tim Lime and Mark Forbes for all their help pumping, raking, strawing (not a word!) today.

Thanks Rodney Gutierrez for letting us borrow your pump and hose. Pump is in my vehicle. Hose is in the container at Fear Farm.

1/8th scale track is real good. Tim and I are going to rake off the straw on Thursday afternoon. Any help sure would be appreciated. Bring a rake!

1/10th scale track is strawed and will need to be raked off. If there are 1/10th scale racers there Saturday this can be done.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Great work guys thank you very much for your hard work!
adubaz7 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:04 PM
  #7880  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (52)
 
Jaz240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,494
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

I'm still pulling hay out of my pockets, and the shoes went right in the trash. Lets race!
Jaz240 is offline  
Old 01-29-2013, 09:18 PM
  #7881  
Tech Regular
 
2sticktim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Speedworld
Posts: 277
Default

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
I'm still pulling hay out of my pockets, and the shoes went right in the trash. Lets race!
Luckily I brought an extra shirt and shoes, I don't think I've been that muddy since the DNC 2010! It was a lot of work but enjoyed the company of Mark,James, and Bill!
2sticktim is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 AM
  #7882  
Tech Rookie
 
H2ODoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 18
Default

Glad my pump worked out....

Thank you guys for your hard work on the track so we can all race Saturday...
H2ODoc is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:07 AM
  #7883  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
MartinB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 389
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Thank you

Folks

Thank you for all the work you put in to make FF raceable for the weekend's event.
MartinB is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 09:10 AM
  #7884  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (1)
 
likeaboss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 294
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Awesome

Seems like you guys have a great RC community out thar!
likeaboss is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 10:48 AM
  #7885  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Peoria, Az
Posts: 10
Default

Super pumped to race this weekend! Hope to see a good turn out!
chadjarvis27 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 01:41 PM
  #7886  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 712
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

I know you guys pumped the 1/8 scale track what about the 10th scale anything done there?
Kakenballs is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 03:32 PM
  #7887  
Tech Regular
 
Retired09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Fear Farm - AZ
Posts: 446
Default

Originally Posted by Kakenballs View Post
I know you guys pumped the 1/8 scale track what about the 10th scale anything done there?
Water was not deep enough on 1/10th scale to pump. We just swept and laid down straw. Will rake some of the straw off tomorrow. It should be good for Saturday.
Retired09 is offline  
Old 01-30-2013, 08:11 PM
  #7888  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 712
Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Retired09 View Post
Water was not deep enough on 1/10th scale to pump. We just swept and laid down straw. Will rake some of the straw off tomorrow. It should be good for Saturday.
thx for the info my man
Kakenballs is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 07:42 AM
  #7889  
Tech Master
iTrader: (28)
 
TAMAK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,976
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

M3 Hole Shots still work for gas truck?
TAMAK is offline  
Old 01-31-2013, 07:51 AM
  #7890  
Tech Master
iTrader: (21)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,345
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Retired09 View Post
Water was not deep enough on 1/10th scale to pump. We just swept and laid down straw. Will rake some of the straw off tomorrow. It should be good for Saturday.
Any love given to the 1/5th scale track? Do we need to recruit help for that tack too?
mulepic is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.