Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 01-10-2013, 02:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

You don't wanna do that, Joe. The losi soup tastes loose and muddy, and no matter how long you cook it, you'll still break a tooth on it.

Mugen is fresh! Mugen is juicy! Tires are new!

Any gas trucks coming for me to play with?
Old 01-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty
You don't wanna do that, Joe. The losi soup tastes loose and muddy, and no matter how long you cook it, you'll still break a tooth on it.

Mugen is fresh! Mugen is juicy! Tires are new!

Any gas trucks coming for me to play with?
Mmmmmmm.... Loose. That's how I like my Losi's. Always provide me with a happy ending.
Old 01-10-2013, 02:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JoePit
Mmmmmmm.... Loose. That's how I like my Losi's. Always provide me with a happy ending.
Yeah. You can pound it as hard as you want until you're done with it.

Btw, The Tom Leykis show is off the chain tonight.
Old 01-10-2013, 04:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty
Oh I did.... Then I took the broth and made soup.
That's quite thoughtfull, and resourceful as well,
Old 01-10-2013, 07:08 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am out for this weekend!!!
Old 01-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Tech Regular

what time is the track open on friday, Sat and Sunday for practice, what time is Sat racing? Thx
Old 01-10-2013, 12:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T'sDad
what time is the track open on friday, Sat and Sunday for practice, what time is Sat racing? Thx
Track is open all day everyday. Just stop at the front office and pay your $10.00. Keep in mind there will be no water or electric and it's over by dark. Saturday racing folks usually start rolling in around 8am and racing starts around 11. Usually ends before dark as there is no lights right now.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:13 PM
Tech Master

Default Weekend Schedule..

Hey guys, wanted to give a quick update on this weekend's schedule, as we are getting closer and closer to Nitro Challenge..

Friday will be open track as usual (No water or power)

Saturday will be regular racing at 11AM. Gary will be out there running the show because Mike Gleason and I will be busting Cheesecake's SX Cherry.

Sunday will be a special track day with open practice from 10AM to around 3 or 4PM. Track will be watered and power will be provided!! As of right now, I know about 12 to 15 of us that should be out there so come on out! I'll have the computer set up with sound for lap times. $10 practice fee as usual.

Thanks to John Grimes for agreeing to go out and help out with the day!

Also..... Spread the word about a new addition to the Nitro Challenge. We have received so many requests from out of towners, wondering about track options for tuning in motors and such. Joey and I spoke about this multiple times over the past few weeks and have come up with a great solution. The 1/5 track will be open for motor tuning and such, starting most likely on Sunday or Monday, before the race begins on Wednesday February 20th. We're working out the particulars but as of now it looks like the track will be watered. Official word will be out very soon but for now it looks like the 1/5 track will be open for this use up and through Wednesday February 20th. Flyer is done and I'm just waiting for Joey to post up on the websites before releasing it here.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

P.S. Bob Downs is a local racer and a good friend. His wife passed away last week and the services were today. Please keep him in your thoughts.

Kenny
Old 01-10-2013, 07:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta

Mike Gleason and I will be busting Cheesecake's SX Cherry.

Kenny
Now thats funny right there!
Old 01-10-2013, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Default Nitro Challenge Flyer

here you go...
Attached Thumbnails FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY-nitrochallenge_2013-1-.jpg  
Old 01-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Flyer is on website as well now, get em fired up!
Old 01-11-2013, 06:09 AM
Tech Regular

I was talking to Bobby (Fear Farm owner) the other day. I mentioned if there was any method to get rid of the rocks when Joey rebuilds the track.

He said he was going to talk to his equipment supplier about possibly renting a screen!!!!!!

Fear Farm with no rocks on the track, for the entire year. This would definitely be the best track in North America!!! We are very fortunate!!!

Last edited by Retired09; 01-11-2013 at 06:44 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Retired09
I was talking to Bobby (Fear Farm owner) the other day. I mentioned if there was any method to get rid of the rocks when Joey rebuilds the track.

He said he was going to talk to his equipment supplier about possibly renting a screen!!!!!!

Fear Farm with no rocks on the track, for the entire year. This would definitely be the best track in North America!!! We are very fortunate!!!

HI BILL!!!

Guys yes having Fear Farm and an owner that is on board with making things better and having the money to burn is a great thing for us AZ racers.

Be careful what you wish for though....That small rock is the repar that holds that dirt together. With all fine powder only it will fall apart more when dry.

When its super wet and is velcro it would be perfect though
Old 01-11-2013, 09:15 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by CaseyP
HI BILL!!!

Guys yes having Fear Farm and an owner that is on board with making things better and having the money to burn is a great thing for us AZ racers.

Be careful what you wish for though....That small rock is the repar that holds that dirt together. With all fine powder only it will fall apart more when dry.

When its super wet and is velcro it would be perfect though
Hey Casey we are all going to try and race NEXT Saturday it would be Great if you could come up!!!!!! I haven't been lapped by you in a while now
Old 01-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I don't think those big screens filter that finely Casey. That Lcrc track in pa where the roar fuel race was held was screened. dirt is nice there.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.