Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:30 PM
Tech Addict

I'm still holding out a little hope I will get to go. The week has gone to crud at work, but I'll drop the hammer and roll out Saturday morning if I can make it all happen. I watched a couple videos from last year and it looks like it's worth it.

I was putting the buggy back together and need either a new front center Ujoint /CVjoint or at least a new pin on the front driveshaft. If anyone can help me out replacing that drive pin let me know.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I can replace the pin, I got the tool. I got mugen pins...how long does it have to be? I'm off work tomorrow. Takes 5 minutes
Old 09-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Tech Regular

Why are so many People Bitching? FF closed not by racers Choice. Yes Hopefully it will reopen or another track can be reborn. Yes I know i dont Race much and just come out to watch but my son is more important. There are soooooooooo amny people that LOVE this sport. when you look up NITRO in the dictionary it shows VARECK, KENNY and many many more. These guys LOVE this sport to the core. Kenny has givin up so much to keep it alive. Vareck is a Guy that has nitro in his veins and will help any one. Instead of so many people that have so much negative to say maybe put that into all working together to help open or rebuild so there is a track.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:11 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just remember if and when FF reopens, actually support it. Dont just say it. To much drama by some will put any good track on the rocks.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by BigNasty
I can replace the pin, I got the tool. I got mugen pins...how long does it have to be? I'm off work tomorrow. Takes 5 minutes
Awesome, trying to find out length. I think a lot of guys use Xray pins when they swap but I'm not sure the length of the original Losi.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZTman
Awesome, trying to find out length. I think a lot of guys use Xray pins when they swap but I'm not sure the length of the original Losi.
I've recently done this and used the Mugen Pins. I'll check my box for extras.

Update: The Mugen pins I used/have measure about 13.5mm.

Last edited by JoePit; 09-19-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:45 AM
Tech Rookie

I finally will be moving to Arizona, not sure thats a good thing now

I can not believe the Political BS, Backstabbing, Keyboard Cowboys... you Name it they are here in Arizona.

The Nitro Pit Closes, then ET gets shut Down (never saw it but did see Pics) Now Fear Farm is closing, all because of retards on RcTech and the RC Comunity cant seem to support the local tracks and shops. I was readying and also saw 3 hobby shops have shut down.

man, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

from what Fearfarm RC said, there is still hope for FF to open again....

So SHUT up and be positive, the glass is HALF full if we let it be. We need to support FF, get Kenny some great support, he dosent need ideas, he needs support, equipment, pipe, etc.

Sorry for my rant, just was disappointed that the Nitro Racing in AZ has died and I am finally moving here. Maybe by the time I am settled in there will be a track again.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 67CameroSS
I finally will be moving to Arizona, not sure thats a good thing now

I can not believe the Political BS, Backstabbing, Keyboard Cowboys... you Name it they are here in Arizona.

The Nitro Pit Closes, then ET gets shut Down (never saw it but did see Pics) Now Fear Farm is closing, all because of retards on RcTech and the RC Comunity cant seem to support the local tracks and shops. I was readying and also saw 3 hobby shops have shut down.

man, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

from what Fearfarm RC said, there is still hope for FF to open again....

So SHUT up and be positive, the glass is HALF full if we let it be. We need to support FF, get Kenny some great support, he dosent need ideas, he needs support, equipment, pipe, etc.

Sorry for my rant, just was disappointed that the Nitro Racing in AZ has died and I am finally moving here. Maybe by the time I am settled in there will be a track again.
The places closing has nothing to do with the retards on rctech. Places close because they don't make money
Old 09-19-2012, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Owners never said anything about it closing because of money. You clowns are the ones making that assumption. They have only closed because that's what they feel was in there best interest to concentrate on the busy holiday season. So just stop posting. No reason to keep it going with your opinions. Got a idea call or pm Kenny. I for one would hope a mod would close this thread down.
Old 09-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Som3R3tard
Owners never said anything about it closing because of money. You clowns are the ones making that assumption. They have only closed because that's what they feel was in there best interest to concentrate on the busy holiday season. So just stop posting. No reason to keep it going with your opinions. Got a idea call or pm Kenny. I for one would hope a mod would close this thread down.
jesus take the wheel ?!?
Old 09-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
The places closing has nothing to do with the retards on rctech. Places close because they don't make money
I have to disagree. RCtech drama is like an invisible plague to race tracks. When someone types something unworthy you can bet there will be drama and a negative effect at the track and the bottom line of the track.

Stupid comments and drama will close tracks. Oh and not supporting them consistently.

I would have liked to reopen The Nitro Pit but all the BS from people that typed redicoulous comments on here and boycotted for whatever reason are not worth it.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:11 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by T'sDad
I have to disagree. RCtech drama is like an invisible plague to race tracks. When someone types something unworthy you can bet there will be drama and a negative effect at the track and the bottom line of the track.

Stupid comments and drama will close tracks. Oh and not supporting them consistently.

I would have liked to reopen The Nitro Pit but all the BS from people that typed redicoulous comments on here and boycotted for whatever reason are not worth it.
I have to disagree with your thoughts.
Maybe the guy from ET can comment on this -
If the RC track at ET was putting 10k a month in the owners pocket each and every month would it have been shut down regardless of what knuckle heads on rctech say?

I sure as hell wouldn't close an rc track that was making $$$ and cut off cash flow into my pocket no matter what anybody was saying about the place.

I would have a hard time believing you wouldnt open up the nitro pit if it would put a few K in your pocket every month. If during the time nitro pit closed it was averaging 100 racers each and every saturday would it have closed?

Last edited by PFKAOG; 09-19-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
I have to disagree with your thoughts.
Maybe the guy from ET can comment on this -
If the RC track at ET was putting 10k a month in the owners pocket each and every month would it have been shut down regardless of what knuckle heads on rctech say?

I sure as hell wouldn't close an rc track that was making $$$ and cut off cash flow into my pocket no matter what anybody was saying about the place.

I would have a hard time believing you wouldnt open up the nitro pit if it would put a few K in your pocket every month.
When some one post a negative comment, true or not, you bet it hurts the track it's directed at. There is no doubt about it.
If you don't own, run or work for a track, then you don't know.
People read it, and if they don't magnify the problem buy stirring the pot, they just stay away from the track, not wanting to be part of the drama everyone else has caused.
Most of the "pot stirrers" have no idea what's true or rumor, cause it's all hearsay.
And we all thought the women were the one's who gossip.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by jimipallooza
When some one post a negative comment, true or not, you bet it hurts the track it's directed at. There is no doubt about it.
If you don't own, run or work for a track, then you don't know.
People read it, and if they don't magnify the problem buy stirring the pot, they just stay away from the track, not wanting to be part of the drama everyone else has caused.
Most of the "pot stirrers" have no idea what's true or rumor, cause it's all hearsay.
And we all thought the women were the one's who gossip.
Thats not the point. This guy says tracks closing has nothing to do with money and is solely because of people saying stuff. I find it hard to believe a business person would shut something down that is making good money because of people talking crap.
Sure negative talk could hurt a business but that isnt the point Im making. Trash talk or not, if a business is a cash cow why shut it down unless you couldnt use the extra money.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:35 PM
Tech Elite

Knuckle heads! Grr!
Imma watch real housewives of something or other. Maybe toddlers and tiaras. Less drama.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.