Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 09-18-2012, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lowjacey View Post
But in all honesty this thread is spinning its wheels, doesn't matter how many ideas get tossed out there, nothing will happen unless someone does something or everyone magically becomes friends. I for one am all about saving fear farm, I've loved this hobby for 12 years and its sad how fast tracks are dwindling away and its frustrating to watch all these sororities squabble back and forth. Either everyone agrees to fix the problem or nothing gets solved and this keeps happening and its ruined for everyone.

But its truly funny to see how tough everyone really is behind the keyboard. These things never happened until forums came around
If you want to get involved in finding a solution I believe you are suppose to contact Kenny. I know he left his number in here somewhere. I'll try to dig it up.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mulepic View Post
If you want to get involved in finding a solution I believe you are suppose to contact Kenny. I know he left his number in here somewhere. I'll try to dig it up.
No worries I have it, plus I can hit his house with a rock from my driveway
Old 09-18-2012, 08:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Thanks, Jonah for weighing in. a lot of us enjoyed racing out there, and that trophy was 5 feet tall. I got one.

Ted, if you wanna bitch about ET, there is still a thread for that. It would be better to post there than adding to the overwhelming bitch fest here. All you folks on both sides of the fence don't seem to get it: You cry that you want fear farm back and hey, we all do. Then you all act like @$%* toward each other here, and the owners see that. it's not helping the cause. We sound like a bunch of 6th graders.

I don't know who Ted is and don't care. But in the past 3 days, he's pissed off lots off people and accused some people of doing some pretty crappy things to hurt fear farm. He's got some ideas, and maybe that would be better converted to kenny or the owners in a pm.

I'm the chief shit talker here, and i've even stepped away... none of this makes a difference, they will start back up when they are damned good and ready. Nitro challenge is coming up. Be glad we have it, and be ready to step up when the time comes.

I'm at thunder alley this weekend. You know what I like about that thread? Really quiet. They must be too busy racing.

If I just pissed anybody off come see me in person. I absolutely WILL say this shit to your face.
Old 09-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty View Post
Thanks, Jonah for weighing in. a lot of us enjoyed racing out there, and that trophy was 5 feet tall. I got one.

Ted, if you wanna bitch about ET, there is still a thread for that. It would be better to post there than adding to the overwhelming bitch fest here. All you folks on both sides of the fence don't seem to get it: You cry that you want fear farm back and hey, we all do. Then you all act like @$%* toward each other here, and the owners see that. it's not helping the cause. We sound like a bunch of 6th graders.

I don't know who Ted is and don't care. But in the past 3 days, he's pissed off lots off people and accused some people of doing some pretty crappy things to hurt fear farm. He's got some ideas, and maybe that would be better converted to kenny or the owners in a pm.

I'm the chief shit talker here, and i've even stepped away... none of this makes a difference, they will start back up when they are damned good and ready. Nitro challenge is coming up. Be glad we have it, and be ready to step up when the time comes.

I'm at thunder alley this weekend. You know what I like about that thread? Really quiet. They must be too busy racing.

If I just pissed anybody off come see me in person. I absolutely WILL say this shit to your face.
Well said my friend!
Old 09-18-2012, 09:32 PM
Suspended

Where you going to be tomorrow? I'm will come see you Mr Pooper Skooper
Old 09-18-2012, 09:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by PFKAOG View Post
Where you going to be tomorrow? I'm will come see you Mr Pooper Skooper
I gonna make-a the special poop-a just for you lol
Old 09-18-2012, 09:40 PM
Suspended

I gonna make-a the special poop-a just for you lol
I realized I left that open for you to say something good after I clicked submit
Old 09-18-2012, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

I figured a little comic relief wouldn't hurt
Old 09-18-2012, 09:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by Vortexted View Post
Well said. I love this part "They need to stop investing in Rc and invest in Prozac, the Rc obviously is not working."
V-Tard >>>> STFU!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Tech Master

Big thank you to all that have contacted me and who are working to acquire needed items to really make a strong run at a great Fall and Winter!

I've been trying out that ignore list and it's so money!!
Old 09-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Tech Elite

The tribe has spoken.
Old 09-18-2012, 10:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Ted, if you wanna bitch about ET, there is still a thread for that. It would be better to post there than adding to the overwhelming bitch fest here.
I wasn't bitching about it, I merely posted my observations of what I saw. I wouldn't be opposed to racing at ET again if it reopened, as long as the waist high weeds were gone and it was on a day they were not having a big motocross event. I to was bummed to here it was closing but it was obvious to see why. I to have to listen to my customers constructive criticism, make adjustment and improvements and business gets better. It's not personal, it's just business.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:01 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well with all of these positive posts by Ted I am sure FF is going to open again in about a week!!!!!!!!! Very glad to be going to Gas Champs this weekend to get away from all of the BS and I WILL BE RACING NITRO!!!!!!!!!!
Just Sayin
Old 09-18-2012, 11:07 PM
Tech Elite

No, you were bitching. he isn't in the rc business anymore, so he doesn't have to listen to it. None if us want to, either. Go cut the weeds if they bother you so damn much. (i was there open to close for that place and never saw any weeds like that but whatever) If you have any more constructive ideas for him, kindly leave them in the et moto thread. I'm sure he's all ears. All your posting here makes my eyeballs bleed.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Carwreck View Post
Well with all of these positive posts by Ted I am sure FF is going to open again in about a week!!!!!!!!! Very glad to be going to Gas Champs this weekend to get away from all of the BS and I WILL BE RACING NITRO!!!!!!!!!!
Just Sayin
Booyah!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.