FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 07-20-2012, 06:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ummmm something is missing here ....
Old 07-20-2012, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by HD CRUM View Post
Hey Kenny I understand the "Thank Zac and the Quicks Crew" Beat Off, Beat Off but WHEN are YOU gonna have some TRACK Maintenance Done????? It Really isn't that hard to WATER the Track!!!!!! The Final Round of the KBRL is here so HOW ABOUT FIXING THE TRACK???????????
We talked about it last night and other than pipe.... The track's good!

Good luck!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gitsum View Post
Ummmm something is missing here ....
^It served its purpose. We get to drive on one of the best tracks in the world. See everybody sat!!
Old 07-20-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
We get to drive on one of the best tracks in the world. See everybody sat!!
I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2012, 03:27 PM
Tech Regular

Hey Kenny I understand the "Thank Zac and the Quicks Crew" Beat Off, Beat Off but WHEN are YOU gonna have some TRACK Maintenance Done????? It Really isn't that hard to WATER the Track!!!!!! The Final Round of the KBRL is here so HOW ABOUT FIXING THE TRACK???????????
IMO the track is great, I guess if it doesn't suit you don't race there, just my .02
Old 07-20-2012, 04:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

If you think the track is in need of repair or think it could be better, why don't YOU offer to help fix it? Too busy "beating off"? As for me I think it's great but if Kenny needs help fixing pipe I'll come out and get my hands dirty.
Old 07-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Who are you exactly?

My only complaint is that the layout is a bit blown out but that's offload racing, its supposed to be constantly changing. I think both tracks are in need of maintenance but nobody goes out there to get their hands dirty. If I didn't live 30 minutes away id be out there helping out, I help with track maintenance any chance I get while im there same with all other fear farm regulars, so if you're going to sit here and pick apart kennys race program go find another track to bitch about, this is one of the best race facilities in the country and were loosing it because people would rather complain then get off their asses and fix the problem.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by lowjacey View Post
My only complaint is that the layout is a bit blown out but that's offload racing, its supposed to be constantly changing.
I know youre not starting anything, but i just dont get this one^

If anything the 1/8 track has smoothed out. If thats what youre referring to. Its amazing!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rallyebmx View Post
I know youre not starting anything, but i just dont get this one^

If anything the 1/8 track has smoothed out. If thats what youre referring to. Its amazing!
No, but it could use a little tlc, the 1/10th is toast, I drove the hell out of last night trying to grove it up better for you guys before you ran your second heat did it help? I couldn't find the broom in the connex to sweep a groove do I let the 4wd to the work then I soaked it
Old 07-20-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

But as far as the 1/8 track, it was designed to be a difficult layout, they don't call it nitro challenge for no reason, it comes down to set up and skill, the tracks obstacles were meant to test judgment and timing and that can be discouraging to some drivers. I've had good weekends and bad on this layout, in fact kbrl round 2 I had a horrible weekend and I broke almost every run and a tiny break that ruined my chance to bump into the b main...what im trying to get to is that its offload racing, some weekends it rough others the surface is amazing. So don't go pointing fingers at people who have no control how the surface is race night, or how you don't know how to set up your car to compensate to track conditions. If you have the audacity to sit behind your computer and make rude comments to someone who goes out of his way to make sure you have a race program to attend almost every weekend out of the year, I'm sure you have time to google other tracks that cater to your pre pre-Madonna needs.

Nothing aimed at you tom just clarifying my statement, please don't beat me up
Old 07-20-2012, 09:16 PM
Tech Master

Default Results....

I got into this hobby to get out of the house and be competitve at something. Every trip to the track, it serves its purpose for me and notice I didn't mention anything about doing well. We got done last night and then stuck around until 2AM just bull chitting and really that is where the best conversations happen, not on the internet.

I had a great time last night! Thanks for coming out all and good to see you CJ!
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (13.1 KB, 50 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (13.7 KB, 47 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_02_Open 2WD_A-Main.pdf (27.2 KB, 73 views)
Old 07-20-2012, 09:18 PM
Tech Master

buggy main
Attached Files
Old 07-20-2012, 09:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'm no seasoned veteran. I only been racing in 1/8 scale for a short time. So I'm no expert but when I get there I walk the track and remove the big rocks on the surface. So you guys can have a decent surface. I myself have destroyed the front-end on my truggy from hitting a rock the size of a grapefruit. The same rock Gary landed on and bent his chassis. So yes it could use a lil grading or a fresh top coat. I also see some of the jump lips being worn down maybe just a lil touch there as well.

Also while I'm at it can we get a couple of more volunteers to water the track? Its always the same 3 to 4 guys on the 1/8 track. I break so much crap cuz unstuck and still learning that it would be nice to have that few extra minutes to fix stuff. Instead of being the last to check in cuz I'm watering all the time. End rant

Hope to make it Saturday night. lets get back to having fun
Old 07-20-2012, 09:25 PM
Tech Master

Still 1 rock
Jk, lol
Old 07-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Still 1 rock
Jk, lol
But it was a HUGE rock Kenny lol. and you know kenny i have no problem helping out with everything i can. but when we have enough guys out there that are more than capable of leanding a hand it gets tiring.

ill stop now becuase the next rant will be about marshalling. and i really dont want to go there just yet.

hope to see ya saturday night

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.