Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 05-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Cool I'll pick em up the weekend before
Ya or I can drop them off I am sure I can come up with at least 4 of them with 4 remotes, and lots of batteries and a charger..
Old 05-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hey guys, I've been reading up in the Arizona threads on the local tracks. I'm originaly from Arizona and left for the Navy back in 1992. Im about to retire here in October and its looking like I will be moving back home. I run a Tekno converted D8 electric buggy. How often do you allow electric buggy in races? Can I be mixed in with nitro if I had to be? Id hate to lose out on my favorite class if I had to leave San Diego.

Also as far as transponders is everyone on AMB out there?
Old 05-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Yep, on the AMB
Old 05-22-2012, 10:04 AM
Tech Master

The help would be greatly appreciated James! Thanks Preston as well for the vehicles! Huge help!

Electric 1/8 will never be turned away and if the numbers stay where they're at, we can start running their own class.

Your new favorite class = Nitro Buggy ;-)
Old 05-22-2012, 10:21 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Acill View Post
Hey guys, I've been reading up in the Arizona threads on the local tracks. I'm originaly from Arizona and left for the Navy back in 1992. Im about to retire here in October and its looking like I will be moving back home. I run a Tekno converted D8 electric buggy. How often do you allow electric buggy in races? Can I be mixed in with nitro if I had to be? Id hate to lose out on my favorite class if I had to leave San Diego.

There are lots of guys who run electric 1/8 buggies here. They usually get mixed in with the nitros. Come on out!!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 10:26 AM
Tech Master

Like I said in the other thread, if I do end up moving back home for work and have to go nitro to be able to race every week I am all for it. I went electric here because there wqas no nitro, just sounds like I'll have to change it up again and relearn a few things. I will allways have my SC10 to get some trigger time in too!

How about Mod stadium truck or 1/10 4WD buggy? Do they have much of a showing? We get next to none here now.
Old 05-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Acill View Post

I sent you a PM 3 weeks ago about your 8th scale for sale. Did you still want to sell it?
Old 05-22-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Hpifanboi View Post
I sent you a PM 3 weeks ago about your 8th scale for sale. Did you still want to sell it?
Wasnt me wanting to sell it. I sold my extra B4.1 though about that time...
Old 05-22-2012, 10:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

hey all looking for an engine for my truggy i can buy super cheap that has many gallons on it but will get me through second round of kbrl. i sent both my engines out to get pinched and one of them just to get checked out so im engine less in my truggy. Please Hepl!
Old 05-22-2012, 11:34 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Changing speeds here for a moment to ask once again for helpers, vehicles, and support equipment! Every year Jessica, myself, and volunteer R/C peeps go up to the high country, to the MDA Camp for kids. We spend the day helping kids with disabilities race R/C cars and it's always one of their favorite activities.

This year we will be going up on Tuesday June 5th, to a camp just outside of Payson. The new location is actually about 45 minutes closer than the old location, which was just outside of Heber. The day consists of meeting with 4 groups of kids, starting at 10AM. We are usually finished up and headed back home by 4PM.

Last year was the best yet due in large part to all the great people who came up to help. We had 12 people helping and about as many cars!! This year, Adam Drake and TLR have pledged 4 vehicles. I'll be bringing my 2wd buggy so we have a good start. What I'm needs is volunteers of course and more vehicles, radios, batteries, chargers, and support equipment.

It really is an awesome time and the weather up there is always 20 degrees cooler than Phoenix. lol

If you think you could part with your equipment for a few days or even have time to come be a part of things, please let me know!

Thanks so much for your time,

Kenny Brosh
[email protected]
Kenny
Sounds like a great cause. I cleared it with the boss(wife). We will be up for sure. I got 3 cars I can bring, also got calls in to John & Gary to see if they wanna come/donate. I will keep you posted on the car count.
Old 05-22-2012, 02:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dougwalter911 View Post
hey all looking for an engine for my truggy i can buy super cheap that has many gallons on it but will get me through second round of kbrl. i sent both my engines out to get pinched and one of them just to get checked out so im engine less in my truggy. Please Hepl!
If you don't find something you can always pick up an arrow or an alpha for under 200 bucks. Always a good backup motor once your others get back. I'm sure someone has one you can buy or borrow though.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)

Originally Posted by camocowboy View Post
If you don't find something you can always pick up an arrow or an alpha for under 200 bucks. Always a good backup motor once your others get back. I'm sure someone has one you can buy or borrow though.
i do eventually want an arrow but with over 750 invested in the 2 i already have i just need something used and cheap that will work.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

I sold my old cheap engine to Preston at CV who promptly had a runaway and blew it up!
Old 05-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dougwalter911 View Post
I have a Losi 350 with about a gallon on it I can let go for 50 bux.

Shoot me a text if you want it... 623-293-6231
Old 05-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

due to work, i won't be there on saturday

who's down for a lil kbrl warm up on thursday???

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.