Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 04-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

T minus 30 and i'm outta here! ice chest is good, gas in the toyota, gear is packed and i brought a jacket. let's do this!
Old 04-15-2012, 02:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Just wanted to apologize for what happened prior to the start of race 7. Even though I'm paying for Clay's damages I feel horrible about what happened. I had no freaking idea that the electric guys were starting up top. I left the pits to run a lap or 2 before the race started and bam. At that point my night was ruined even though my car survived the wreck and I was able to start the race. However... I do feel as if things were being kinda rushed. I was in the pit area before the pros even cleared out and was under the assumption we had time for sir warm up laps.

Anyway... Is what it is and I certainly learned a lesson tonight. If I damaged anyone elses car please let me know and I'll take care of it.

Losi 1 Mugen 0
Old 04-15-2012, 11:02 AM
Tech Addict

The rule is that you only get 10 points for taking out Clay during the race, and that rule is strictly enforced. No points awarded. That being said, you are awarded 30 points for the "OOOOOOOOOOH!" factor.

The wind wasn't bad, and pretty much died completely after rd1. Kept temps way down. Turned into a fantastic night. Thanks Kenny for hanging out with us racing toy cars.
Old 04-15-2012, 02:42 PM
Tech Master

Sorry about your incident Joe but I'm fairly certain that we had been under warm up for 3 minutes before I called them into the pits. I remember most of the group was in the starting area so I called the electrics to the back of the track. Either way, don't worry about it, Clay had a smile on his face when he left the track..

Thanks all, another great night! I'm having so much fun racing Nitro every week, you guys are right, the 20 minute mains really make it!! Tom, what happened in the main? Bill, I had a blast running with you and I'm still glad you're not 10 years younger. lol
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (21.6 KB, 46 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (22.7 KB, 52 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_01_Pro 4_A-Main.pdf (34.1 KB, 78 views)
Old 04-15-2012, 02:44 PM
Tech Master

Have a good week everyone..
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_04_Pro 2_A-Main.pdf (26.6 KB, 81 views)
Old 04-15-2012, 04:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Tom, what happened in the main?
Drive train problem. Seems like rear gears. I missed a qual and main with the rc8 breaking. crappy
Old 04-16-2012, 07:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Well it's lookin like pops and I will be Out on Saturday
Old 04-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Tech Regular

Anyone need a transponder? I found out I can order the MRT PTX transponders for less then $70 each shipped in units of 10, so I was thinking about placing an order so I could get a couple. They are fully compatible with all AMB systems, they have multiple codes in them, use less power, smaller, etc. They work great, and have a lifetime warranty.

http://ocrpitshop.com.au/index.php?_...&productId=386

is a link to what I am referring to..
Old 04-16-2012, 10:07 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by PrestonG View Post
Anyone need a transponder? I found out I can order the MRT PTX transponders for less then $70 each shipped in units of 10, so I was thinking about placing an order so I could get a couple. They are fully compatible with all AMB systems, they have multiple codes in them, use less power, smaller, etc. They work great, and have a lifetime warranty.

http://ocrpitshop.com.au/index.php?_...&productId=386

is a link to what I am referring to..
Dude just but local , they sell for like 75$ in stores
Old 04-16-2012, 10:10 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
Dude just but local , they sell for like 75$ in stores
Where? Only one place i knows sells them, and your out close to $100 out the door after tax. Not to mention you can only buy if they have them in stock, which they dont carry a ton of stock.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:16 AM
Tech Champion

Where? Only one place i knows sells them, and your out close to $100 out the door after tax. Not to mention you can only buy if they have them in stock, which they dont carry a ton of stock.
I think your thinkin of amb transponders . Mrt sells for aprox 75$ . I know terribles RC and liberty hobbies has an account with them , last I knew they had stock but I haven't really been in a hobby shop since nitro challenge so stock could of changed . Other hobby shops could have an account I'm not 100% sure as I'm an east side guy .
Old 04-16-2012, 10:19 AM
Tech Regular

I think your thinkin of amb transponders . Mrt sells for aprox 75$ . I know terribles RC and liberty hobbies has an account with them , last I knew they had stock but I haven't really been in a hobby shop since nitro challenge so stock could of changed . Other hobby shops could have an account I'm not 100% sure as I'm an east side guy .
Terribes definitely doesn't have them, i just talked to james. Last ones I bought were from liberty, so thats what I was referring to

Everyone else in the valley carry's AMB, which run around $120 after tax.. So for $70 thats a huge savings.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:25 AM
Tech Champion

Terribes definitely doesn't have them, i just talked to james. Last ones I bought were from liberty, so thats what I was referring to

Everyone else in the valley carry's AMB, which run around $120 after tax.. So for $70 thats a huge savings.
Yea I usually buy amb they arnt cheap :/ . As far as Mrt goes every time I seen the price is like 75+tax which would be like 84 bucks . He must of raised the price on them , I don't buy Mrt , I like my own number I had a nightmare of a night with Mrt, someone had my number that was only supposed to be mine and like 5 other ppl were using those 20 preset numbers so it was a pain finding a clean number , never will I do that again :/
Old 04-16-2012, 11:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

Large Scale Racing on Sunday April 22nd again. Still in the monring, gates open around 9:00am and we go to 4:00.
Old 04-16-2012, 11:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yea I usually buy amb they arnt cheap :/ . As far as Mrt goes every time I seen the price is like 75+tax which would be like 84 bucks . He must of raised the price on them , I don't buy Mrt , I like my own number I had a nightmare of a night with Mrt, someone had my number that was only supposed to be mine and like 5 other ppl were using those 20 preset numbers so it was a pain finding a clean number , never will I do that again :/
Doug is 100% correct. Also like I tell people when I help out at one hobbies when you buy an amb transponder and decide to quit racing you can always get at least 85% of your money back if you sell it. Plus it is not a wear item they last forever.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.