Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 03-22-2012, 03:18 PM
  #5521  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 522
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
I'm usually his jam car without even trying. I'm rootin for ya big and tasty!

I think Casey said he may be coming so as long as you can beat him, Earnest, Stober, BJ, and Ivan you got it wrapped bro! No worries
captain terribles your everyones jammer when ur on the track lol
Jrcheese is offline  
Old 03-22-2012, 04:30 PM
  #5522  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Well this sucks , lost an insert from the spindles last Thursday . Ordered some new inserts and it was expected to come today . For some reason my package went to WA no racing for me :'(
losi_racer is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 12:44 AM
  #5523  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (5)
 
MaplestreetRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mesa, AZ
Posts: 553
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

That's it for this series. Thanks to Kenny and Casper and all the people that keep the show going at FearFarm. I really like your track. It's fun and challenging and FAST!

And thanks to my dad for marshalling for me tonight so I could still race with my busted up back.

Congrats to all the winners. Next time you have a series I'll be sure to get in on that from the start.

Kenny you can keep my scissors! Call them my donation to the FearFarm cause. :P
MaplestreetRC is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:13 AM
  #5524  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,749
Default Results from last night's Final..

Congrats to the winners!
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (21.5 KB, 58 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (22.5 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_01_Pro 4_A-Main.pdf (26.8 KB, 73 views)
Dbackmasta is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:14 AM
  #5525  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,749
Default

Last mains..


I can't convert the points to PDF until I get home from work...

Sorry
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_05_Pro 2_A-Main.pdf (25.8 KB, 69 views)
Dbackmasta is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 08:31 AM
  #5526  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (34)
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Glendale,AZ
Posts: 710
Trader Rating: 34 (95%+)
Default

Can someone pOst the pictures of the awards last night. Also thank you Kenny and everyone who made the series happen. Awesome time last night 2 tq,s and a awesome crash into the hay destroying my front end in the main.
dougwalter911 is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:07 AM
  #5527  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Last mains..


I can't convert the points to PDF until I get home from work...

Sorry
I got hosed in the Pro 2 Main! Not that it mattered for points. LMAO!
ImHungry is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 10:33 AM
  #5528  
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 302
Default

Originally Posted by ImHungry View Post
I got hosed in the Pro 2 Main! Not that it mattered for points. LMAO!
First time I ever saw someone lap almost all the others, and end up with 3rd place

Lesson to be learned, don't use the house transponders...
PrestonG is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 11:22 AM
  #5529  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 179
Default Preston

Never use house transponders..

Last edited by Dan1977; 03-23-2012 at 11:24 AM. Reason: was mean
Dan1977 is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 12:37 PM
  #5530  
Tech Master
iTrader: (13)
 
MattDickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 1,070
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

Just a quick question for you guys...

Does anyone have the contact info for the Kodak Photography crew that came to the Nitro Challenge last month? I bought two pictures from them and I haven't received them yet.

Thanks,
-Matt
MattDickson is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 01:51 PM
  #5531  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 108
Default

Hey guys, great racing last nights and congrats to all! The raffle blessed me with an ONYX 245 ac/dc dual balancing charger. (research details if u need). 1-3s Lipo, 4-8s NiCd or NiMH, etc etc. Awesome charger and one I can definitely use, BUT, I've survived w/ what I have so far. I lost my 90k a yr job almost a year ago and have been strugling since. I would like to donate this charger to someone who is TRULY in need or a father and son / daughter pair that's starting out. U know what I mean... If someone knows a perfect candidate, pm me with details. Thx, god bless...
cazman is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 05:04 PM
  #5532  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
mHOUPS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: KCMO
Posts: 1,442
Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cazman View Post
Hey guys, great racing last nights and congrats to all! The raffle blessed me with an ONYX 245 ac/dc dual balancing charger. (research details if u need). 1-3s Lipo, 4-8s NiCd or NiMH, etc etc. Awesome charger and one I can definitely use, BUT, I've survived w/ what I have so far. I lost my 90k a yr job almost a year ago and have been strugling since. I would like to donate this charger to someone who is TRULY in need or a father and son / daughter pair that's starting out. U know what I mean... If someone knows a perfect candidate, pm me with details. Thx, god bless...
Dude, that is BADASS!!! Kudos to you for looking out the "new guy/gal"! That my friend is a good deposit in the Karma bank!!
mHOUPS is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 05:56 PM
  #5533  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 108
Default

Originally Posted by mHOUPS View Post
Dude, that is BADASS!!! Kudos to you for looking out the "new guy/gal"! That my friend is a good deposit in the Karma bank!!
Thank u sir. This hobby brings me great joy and is a healthy way for families to get away from the norm. Let me know guys. Let's get this to a person(s) in need..
cazman is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:15 PM
  #5534  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,749
Default Points...

Also, I did adjust the points for Seth..

Thanks to all that helped with the series and to the racers as well! Really good night!

Thank you to Mike Casper and Adam Bunton for taking care of the place!

Thank you to Clay for allowing us to purchase the prizes!

Thanks to all the sponsors:
Quick's R/C Hobby Shop
One Hobbies
TLR
Horizon Hobby
Losi
Attached Files
Dbackmasta is offline  
Old 03-23-2012, 09:36 PM
  #5535  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: AZ
Posts: 108
Default

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Also, I did adjust the points for Seth..

Thanks to all that helped with the series and to the racers as well! Really good night!

Thank you to Mike Casper and Adam Bunton for taking care of the place!

Thank you to Clay for allowing us to purchase the prizes!

Thanks to all the sponsors:
Quick's R/C Hobby Shop
One Hobbies
TLR
Horizon Hobby
Losi
True and my apologies. GREAT thx to Quicks. Clay, Rodney, Moe, etc, etc... always kind and friendly. Wuv u all! Kenny, needs no mention, but HUGE thx for all u do!
cazman is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.