Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 01-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE View Post
Just West of the 1/10th track will be called "Elec-Tri-City". My moho might be parked over there as I wasn't invited into the "Tent City". Lol.
That's awesome. We should have Camp wars in between rounds. All the camps square off and fight in between rounds......
" The Pibs are gonna have their waaaayyyyy tonight"......
Old 01-09-2012, 08:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for all the hospitality you showed us Colorado "visitors" this past weekend..Shane and I had a great time at the Fear Farm. The place is just awesome..3 great tracks and 75 degrees, whats not to like!!! See you all at the Challenge...
Old 01-09-2012, 08:45 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
That's awesome. We should have Camp wars in between rounds. All the camps square off and fight in between rounds......
" The Pibs are gonna have their waaaayyyyy tonight"......
I will leave the camp wars between TLR and AE!! We just all like to get together and do some Bench Racing at night BUT Team PIB would be where I would bet my money!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey guys,
me and a buddy of mine will be out in Phoenix for the Nascar race in March, we were there in November but didnt bring our RC's and we kickin ourselves in the @$$ after we seen the track from the hwy, we'll be looking to get some track time in this next visit though.
Just a couple of quick questions,

what are preferred tires in 4x4SC and 2wdSC, as well as 8th electric buggy.
When is the track open for practice and racing?

Since were working the race at PIR we wont have a lot of down time while were out there, so we want to make the most of it.

Im hoping to get there around Feb 20-25th and trying to stay out there until after the race is done, sometime around March 10th

Thanks in advance,
Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vareck View Post
I will be setting it up at the West side of the 1/8 track. Some people will be staying overnight but others wont.
I'd join but I could only get the friday off, but im only running buggy anyway so ill only be there for friday and saturday
Old 01-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by DoogieLee View Post
Hey guys,
me and a buddy of mine will be out in Phoenix for the Nascar race in March, we were there in November but didnt bring our RC's and we kickin ourselves in the @$$ after we seen the track from the hwy, we'll be looking to get some track time in this next visit though.

Since were working the race at PIR we wont have a lot of down time while were out there, so we want to make the most of it.

Im hoping to get there around Feb 20-25th and trying to stay out there until after the race is done, sometime around March 10th

Thanks in advance,
bow fighters, holeshots, blockheads, snipers, tazers, calibers, revolvers, double dees, enduros, city blocks grid irons.....not sure on losi tires but i ran a set of borrowed reptiles on my mugen mbx6 out there and they did ok
Old 01-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Tech Master

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,
Our normal schedule will be on the website.. fearfarmrcraceway.com but..... If another time works better for you, give me a call. Kenny 6024183846
Old 01-09-2012, 03:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lowjacey View Post
bow fighters, holeshots, blockheads, snipers, tazers, calibers, revolvers, double dees, enduros, city blocks grid irons.....not sure on losi tires but i ran a set of borrowed reptiles on my mugen mbx6 out there and they did ok
Sounds like im covered on tires then, thanks!

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta View Post
Our normal schedule will be on the website.. fearfarmrcraceway.com but..... If another time works better for you, give me a call. Kenny 6024183846
Thank you Kenny, look forward to getting out there soon!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance,
the dirt there is really forgiving for most kinds of tires. I have ran everything from rebars to hole shots and ended up with similar lap times. Mini-pin style tires seem to be the best though, Super soft gridirons work really well there.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Tech Addict

Default Oops

Does anyone know anything about the gate at the northside Thomas entrance?
Old 01-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

from the website:

Schedule
Saturday Races 1/10th and 1/8th tracks, Gates open at 11:00AM and racing at Noon. 1/5th practice from 11AM to 5PM Thursday Racing at 7PM. Practice days are now Wednesdays and Fridays from 6PM to 10PM

My question is will the 1/8 track be open on friday and Sunday this weekend? Have out of staters coming in and wanna practice for NC.

Will there be Saturday racing or is it closed do to Super Cross?
Old 01-10-2012, 02:17 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Last Saturday was the 3rd time at FF that someone helped themselves to something in my pit bag in pit lane. I have no problems with people using items in a pinch but this time whoever it was walked off with my glow plug wrench. if you need to grab something that does not belong to you, you could at the very least have the decency to put it back!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

James, I hate when that happens, cause they never take your shitty tool!
Old 01-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Last Saturday was the 3rd time at FF that someone helped themselves to something in my pit bag in pit lane. I have no problems with people using items in a pinch but this time whoever it was walked off with my glow plug wrench. if you need to grab something that does not belong to you, you could at the very least have the decency to put it back!

sucks.....I know Kilday had a transponder ganked. What were your other 2 items?
Old 01-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

no bueno dooood...

where were you pitting? thats why i bring my dog and the wife lol nothing gets passed those two

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.