Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 03-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Tech Initiate

just stopped by the track it is sweet i cant wait tell it opens casue it is 5 min from the house
it looks like it is going to be a track for good racing with all the different lanes you have to choose from
Old 03-22-2010, 01:27 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by firestorm311
just stopped by the track it is sweet i cant wait tell it opens casue it is 5 min from the house
it looks like it is going to be a track for good racing with all the different lanes you have to choose from

I was there today as well... Musta misted ya...

track is pretty cool , lots of elevation Change for sure... And the PICK YER LINE lanes are a great option

Jeff P did a nice job... Most of it just him and His Dad.... so be sure and let "Joey Jr" Know how ya like his work... He also designed and laid out The Expo Track from 2 weekends ago.. and we had a Blast on the JUMBO TRON SCREEN

I see West Side Racing growing for sure.... I cant wait for the 1/10 Track.... that will be a GREAT addition to the west side as well.....

Fun times for sure

CS
Old 03-22-2010, 01:40 PM
Suspended

Im gonna head out there today, I have one of my buddies making a sick flyer for the first race. They plan on having a on-road track too. Time to get another ride LOL.
Old 03-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I'm assuming this is 1/8th scale racing?
Old 03-22-2010, 01:51 PM
Suspended

there will be 1/10th scale off road, 1/8 scale off road, ? on road, and novice track for everything. Oh and 1/5th scale. Its like a R/C paradise LOL
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=The Juice;7170439]I'm assuming this is 1/8th scale racing?[/QUOT

Last edited by Marcus Falconie; 03-22-2010 at 05:26 PM.
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by The Juice
I'm assuming this is 1/8th scale racing?
Yes the first track is, but there will be a track for everything soon.
Old 03-22-2010, 02:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Jerell Gray
there will be 1/10th scale off road, 1/8 scale off road, ? on road, and novice track for everything. Oh and 1/5th scale. Its like a R/C paradise LOL

COOL THERE WILL BE A NOVICE TRACK !would there be a novice racing action too?! RC HAVEN wow!
Old 03-22-2010, 02:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
Yes the first track is, but there will be a track for everything soon.
Marcus Ygpm
Old 03-22-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

Ha ha I have everyone beat it's only 4 mins from my house
Old 03-22-2010, 03:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Hey RunninRich, any houses for sale on your street? Looks like I am moving west. I am jealous! My house with a pool on the east side is feeling very overrated right now!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

1/5 scale? I was just about the sell all of my BAJA stuff. Is this for sure?
Old 03-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Tech Elite

Default track

You have to see the track in person to fully apprecite it. I can't wait!!!!
Old 03-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Tech Initiate

Default OFFICIAL FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Welcome to Fear Farm RC Raceway!!!! We are located on 99th ave, between McDowell and Thomas. It is our goal to provide a best in class racing facility to the current rc community and the racing stars of the future. We will strive to provide customer satisfaction in a fun and safe environment. We are starting with a 1/8 scale track and a 1/10 scale track. Tracks will feature the latest AMB system with options that will allow you to track your lap times on your smart phone or computer or see them displayed on a large screen during all practices and race day "no more stop watches''. We will also include a rock climbing structure. Plans are to create the ultimate RC park to meet all the needs of the rc community. Future growth will feature a 1/5 scale track, and a dirt oval.
Fear Farm RC raceway is intent on growing the sport. We will offer smaller novice tracks for beginners to help new racers be comfortable in the sport allowing them the confidence to grow and become racing superstars of the future.

Jeff parsons has created the wildest layout for a good first rc track. He brought out a couple of his tricks on the track. Large elevation changes, option lines and technical challenges. This track should challenge the best of drivers.

So plan for a fun racing weekend during 98 KUPD's U-FEST. MORE INFO VERY SOON SO KEEP CHECKING BACK. Thanks for your time
Old 03-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Tech Initiate

Default OFFICIAL FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Welcome to Fear Farm RC Raceway!!!! We are located on 99th ave, between McDowell and Thomas. It is our goal to provide a best in class racing facility to the current rc community and the racing stars of the future. We will strive to provide customer satisfaction in a fun and safe environment. We are starting with a 1/8 scale track and a 1/10 scale track. Tracks will feature the latest AMB system with options that will allow you to track your lap times on your smart phone or computer or see them displayed on a large screen during all practices and race day "no more stop watches''. We will also include a rock climbing structure. Plans are to create the ultimate RC park to meet all the needs of the rc community. Future growth will feature a 1/5 scale track, and a dirt oval.
Fear Farm RC raceway is intent on growing the sport. We will offer smaller novice tracks for beginners to help new racers be comfortable in the sport allowing them the confidence to grow and become racing superstars of the future.

Jeff parsons has created the wildest layout for a good first rc track. He brought out a couple of his tricks on the track. Large elevation changes, option lines and technical challenges. This track should challenge the best of drivers.

So plan for a fun racing weekend during 98 KUPD's U-FEST. MORE INFO VERY SOON SO KEEP CHECKING BACK. Thanks for your time

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.