Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 11-16-2011, 07:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
You can also use mine Jeff. My Box is set-up for my Agama and the Losi is a direct fit on the pegs. Just ask Kenny to put us in different heats
I'm going to be a hack-newb for sure.

I'm only getting a truggy so I dont ever have to marshal truggy class again! Those things suck!!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 07:19 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mellen_mpz View Post

I'm only getting a truggy so I dont ever have to marshal truggy class again! Those things suck!!!!
I'm gonna bet you are faster than most of the truggy class the first day you drop it on the track.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by nadan805 View Post
I'm in for pro-lite on sat. Only need 2 more for a class. Bring them lil trucks!
I'm down for some pro-lite short bus, I'll be racing (more like getting in the way) 1:8 buggy also.

What about 1:8 novice or kids class, is the kids class electric only or?
Old 11-16-2011, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

anyone have a losi truggy starter box they want to sell?
I have a losi box, used that works well, I'll bring it out Saturday, just ask Vareck or Kenny, where I am, most of the Nitro guys know me. That I will sell cheap.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

"Oh, boy, is this GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Old 11-16-2011, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Practice at 8 & racing at 10, correct?
Old 11-16-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mHOUPS View Post
Practice at 8 & racing at 10, correct?
Yes , Kenny posted a couple pages back.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:04 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

:lol ::lol :
Old 11-16-2011, 09:24 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

So did you buy a NEW one or a used one, and what Motor does it have? If you need any help at all let me know!!!!!!!!
Old 11-16-2011, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vareck View Post
So did you buy a NEW one or a used one, and what Motor does it have? If you need any help at all let me know!!!!!!!!
buying a used one but haven't gotten it yet. Hoping to get it friday. I'm sure I'll need help with it. If I can get it up and running by saturday I'll race it.

Last edited by mellen_mpz; 11-16-2011 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:37 PM
Tech Master

Default Recap of Round 2 kbrl, hosted by Fear Farm R/C Raceway

*** Leaving Canyon Vista after round 1 of the electric KBRL, I was just astonished by the number of entries (142)!* Looking forward to round two I definitely didn't expect more than round 1, in fact I anticipated entries going down.* Wow was I wrong!!** With lots of Fear Farm racers coming out for the series and SRS closed for a rebuild before state championships (Coming up in 2 weeks!), the entries kept coming and coming until we finaly hit 163 for the day!* Obviously that's a KBRL Record that may never be touched again, I mean where are they all coming from? lol
*** It was nice to have my Parents helping for this one, as they are now in town from Iowa for a couple months.* They really enjoy being at the racetrack and talking with all the racers and now that they've been doing it so long, it seems as though they have friends at the track just like the rest of us.* Even with so many entries, we were still registered and doing our drivers meeting by 11AM.* In the drivers meeting I mentioned my appreciation to everyone who helps make the KBRL happen.* It's definitely not just me that puts a race day together; it's only with the help of others that we're able to have great events and memories!* In fact, just two days ago I received a phone call from one of the racers From Prescott, who failed tech.* He just wanted to tell me how professional Dave Ward was when advising him of the rules and what caused his esc to fail.* He even said that Dave had a race coming up but still stuck around to make sure both were on the same page before continuing with his own race day.* It's such a great feeling to receive a phone call like that because Dave and I didn't even know each other until about 3 years ago but now we're good friends.* His addition to the series is huge and I appreciate all his support at the track and away from it as well!*
*** Speaking of support, I spoke at length during the drivers meeting of the new sponsor additions to the 2011-12 Electric Series!* Since Round 1 we added 3 additional Medal sponsors; Outlaw Garage, Warehouse 3, and Big D's R/C.**
Outlaw Garage is now the official medal sponsor for the 13.5 Buggy Class.* Outlaw Garage is owned by one of our new racers at Fear Farm, Travis Shepherd.* Travis has two young kids who run in the kids class, making each trip to the track a family affair.* Outlaw Garage is a full service shop doing everything from restorations and rapairs to Engine rebuilds.*
Warehouse 3 is now the official sponsor of the Pro 2 class.* For those of you that aren't aware of Warehouse 3....* Warehouse 3 is a racetrack and hobby shop located at 19th ave and Peoria.* It's located just off I-17 for easy access.* They were racing oval but recently switched to racing indoor offroad electric on Wednesday and Friday evenings.* Whenever I talk about this place with people, they only have great things to say!* Great atmosphere always!* Thank you* for coming on board to sponsor the Pro 2 class!!
Big D's R/C is now the sponsor of the up and coming, Short Course Buggy Class.* Dennis is the owner of Big D's R/C where they specialize R/C Car and support equipment bags.* Dennis gave me a thorough overview of his products and I came away believing they were very functional!* He has various sizes for different vehicles and applications and even better is that you can personalize your gear with your own logo, name, sponsors; really anything you can imagine he can put on your stuff!!* Maybe even a KBRL logo. lol*
In addition to the three sponsors above, another racer, Rick Sullivan, Offered up product to be given away at the series final.* Rick owns Cactus Window Tint and has offered up a free vehicle tint, that's a $200 value!!* With the heat of Phoenix who couldn't use this prize?* Thank you Rick for coming on board as a series product sponsor!!
Below is the most updated sponsor list for both Product to be given away and medal sponsorship.* You can head to www.racekbrl.com to see the list and link to all sponsor info.** Thank you all for supporting this Series, it means allot to me and the racers; your assistance really helps make the series something special.* Thanks again!!

Product Sponsors:
Losi
Team Associated
JConcepts
Pro Line Racing
Shortcoursehobbies.com
Shot by Scott body painting
Cactus Window Tint
Team Losi Racing
Big City Mechanical
AKA tires and wheels
Stick it 1 Racing
Team Novak Electronics
Big Dís R/C

Medal Sponsors:
K&S Racing
Quicks R/C Hobby Shop
AZ Hobbies
Big City Mechanical
Outlaw Garage
Warehouse 3
Big Dís R/C
M&J Trophies and apparel

The Racing.....
With so many entries I just don't know how to mention everything that happens but here are some highlights with some point info as well..
Short Course Buggy (Sponsored by Big D's R/C):* With Round 1 winner Casey Peck not in attendance as well as 4 of the 5 who competed at Canyon Vista, this was an opportunity for Dave Ward to pick up the points lead and for others to get a good start in the class.* By the end of qualifying, Isaac Dean with his Kyosho Ultima DB, held the top spot.* Seven entered the class!!
A Main:* Unfortunately for Isaac, he had early problems and would finish back in the pack.* We finished this race out but several failed tech for various reasons and our podium ended up being Mike Stanger, Ray Wood, and Dwayne Lipp.* Mike races out of Tucson and Competition Hobbies and Ray from Prescott.* Wayne was racing the series for the first time and came aware with some hardware!!* Congrats to the top 3!!*** New leader in points is Dave Ward..
Open Stadium Truck, (Sponsored by Big City Mechanical):* Well they say Short Course killed the stadium truck but it seems as though it may still have life!* For the first time in over a year, we had two heats with a good mix of vehicles and talent.* In round 1 of the series, Trevor Clement drove his brand new TLR 22T to a win and tq.* For round 2, Trevor was unable to race so Mike Friery took over.* Mike went TQ with Kyosho Driver Sean Bray 2nd and fellow Tucsonian Chris Hidey in 3rd.
Mains:* Brian Hankla and Matt Snape took transfers to the A main, joining this group..
Top Qualifiers for Open Truck************************** 10/29/2011 3:14:36 PM

Qual#* Name************************* Laps* Race Time* Rnd* Pos* Behind FastLap
-----* ----------------------------* ----* ---------* ---* ---* ------ -------
* 1.** Mike Friery********************* 12*** 5:02.793** 1*** 1***
* 2.** Sean Bray********************** 12*** 5:13.113** 2*** 2*** 10.320
* 3.** Chris Hidey********************* 12*** 5:25.394** 1*** 1*** 22.601
* 4.** David Paul******************** * 11*** 5:07.025** 1*** 2***
* 5.** Steven Garcia****************** 11*** 5:07.775** 2*** 3*** 0.750
* 6.** Isaac Dean big city mec***11*** 5:08.733** 1*** 3*** 1.708
* 7.** Kevin Kilday********************* *11*** 5:21.054** 2*** 5*** 14.029
* 8.** Sabrina Kilday***************** *11*** 5:22.422** 2*** 3*** 15.397
A main:* Friery and Bray mixed it up throughout this 10 minute main with Sean taking the win by a good margin in the end.* Chris Hidey finished just 6 10ths up on Steven Garcia and David Paul rounded out the top 5.** Congrats to the top 3 here but remember there will be seperate awards for non sponsored guys as well.*
Kids Class (Sponsored by AZ Hobbies):*** The kids class this round consisted of 8 racers all under the age of 13.* After two rounds of qualifying it was Seth Esckelson taking top honors and a bonus point for TQ.*
A Main:* Seth led out the first couple laps before Brandon Hankla took over.* Brandon would lead a majority of this one but that doesn't mean it was an easy win.* In fact, coming down the home stretch, 4 racers all were packed together and it was anyone's race.* On the last lap Brandon ran a 30.7 and took the win by just .8 seconds over Colton Hubbard!!* Colton, Cameron Tanner and Seth Esckelson all ran 32's on the final lap, finishing in that order.* This was a great race as the top 4 all finished withing 6 seconds of each other.* 5th place was Connor Fritzinger with the 2wd buggy and Brady Ward, Macie Ward, and Aydan Graziano finished out the field!* Good job everyone!!!
Ladies Class, (Sponsored by K&S Racing):** We had a few additions to this class for round 2 and one of them, Alex Rosen, ended up as the TQ; even with a sc up against stadium trucks!!*** A main:* Alex had fast lap and fastest top 5 average as well but she couldn't keep the stadium trucks behind her.* Round 1 points leader Tiffany Helms took the win and Sabrina Kilday had a solid run finishing 2nd.*** Jo Rising and Sarah Dean finished out the top 5 with Karen Hinz, Dawn Forrest, and Stephanie Ward rounding out the field.** The top three in points now are Tiffany, Sabrina, and Sarah.
Novice Class, (Sponsored by AZ Hobbies):** The novice class had a full heat of racers and after qualifying it was Jo Rising with the top spot.* Also going 10 laps was Joe Alyea, Shawn Moyes, and Dallon Hubbard.*** A Main:* Joe Rising took the well deserved win here as she had the fast lap and fast lap averages over the course of 7 minutes.* Jariel Aguilera had a nice run finishing 2nd, after starting 8th on the grid!* Jeff Shaw rounded out the podium finishing just 3 seconds back from Jariel.* Lots of new faces to the series out of this class, hope you continue on!!* Congratulations to Jo for the win, she has such a positive attitude!!
Pro Lite, (Sponsored by Quicks R/C):* Back at Canyon Vista, Kyle Ash took the win;* Round 2 was also kind to Kyle as he took the TQ bonus point by going 12 laps.* FYI, he was the only pro lite driver to go 12 laps and there were 40 competitors!!* 13 seconds seperated 2nd through 8th positions with 9th place just 2 tenths back from a spot in the A main.* Here is was the top 8.
Top Qualifiers for Pro Lite**************************** 10/29/2011 4:31:04 PM

* 1.** Kyle Ash********************** 12*** 5:24.902** 2*** 1***
* 2.** Nick Hess********************* 11*** 5:03.111** 2*** 2***
* 3.** Rick Sullivan***************** 11*** 5:08.130** 1*** 1*** 5.019
* 4.** Kevin Ash********************* 11*** 5:12.949** 2*** 1*** 9.838
* 5.** John Kellog******************* 11*** 5:13.840** 1*** 2*** 10.729
* 6.** Isaac Dean big city mec******* 11*** 5:15.763** 1*** 3*** 12.652
* 7.** Dave Franson****************** 11*** 5:16.526** 1*** 4*** 13.415
* 8.** Scott Farnsworth************** 11*** 5:16.935** 1*** 1*** 13.824
E main:* With so many running Pro lite today, we had all the way down to an "E" main!* In that main, Dave Ward took the win in front of Scott Egar.

D Main:* Ward started in the back of the field but quickly moved to the front.* Brian Wibel got a good start moving from 7th to 1st in just 2 laps.* Dave took his 2nd bump up and Brian bumped to the C main as well.* Ray Wood was just 5 seconds back when the tone sounded.*
C Main:* Earl Valles must have a racing background because he just appears and driver at a very high level!* He started 1st in the C and led throughout, taking the win by 6 seconds over Bill Hirsch.* Bill also went 11 laps moving himself into the B.* Dave ward came up short of a 3rd consecutive transfer :-(.*
B Main:* Just as Earl did in the C, John Harwig did in the B main by starting and finishing in the top spot.* Ray Presnall completed a successful return to the KBRL with a 2nd plan finish, transferring to the A main.* Brandon Sullivan, Bill Hirsch, and Earl Valles cam up just short.
Pro Lite A Main:* This was a really fun race to watch/announce because Kyle and (Dad) Kevin Ash swapped the lead a couple times before Kyle finally took the win.* Even though you can't really tell by the results because Kyle went an additional lap, Kevin just missed that extra lap by 19/1000ths or it would have been neck and neck to the finish line.* I talked to Kevin a week later and he was still super pumped about the run, saying it was the best he's ever driven!* 3rd place was taken by the B main winner John Hartwin, good job moving through traffic for a podium!* Do yourself a favor and look through the final results of this main!* These guys were very close together after a full 10 minute main event!* Hartwig was just 1 second back from Kevin Ash and 2nd through 8th all finished on the same lap in this order:** Kevin Ash, John Hartwig, Rick Sullivan, Nick Hess, Isaac Dean, Scott Farnsworth, and John Kellog.** Great job all and congratulations on just making the main with 40 drivers fighing all day for it!
Pro 2 (Sponsored by Warehouse 3):** "The Dirtinator", Brian Kinwald, was the man to beat in Canyon Vista as he went TQ and win in the Sponsor laden Pro 2 class.* For round 2 if was the day for Chris Wheeler to shine as he took the tq point as well as the win.* The entire class was fast in qualifying with the top 7 going 12 laps!*** A Main:* Wheeler got a great start and never trailed through the 10 minute main.* Kinwald ran 2nd with Sean Bray sitting in 3rd for the majority of the race.* Behind the podium of those three was Tim Heithcox and Jimbo rounding out the top 5.* Top 5 in points......* Kinwald, Wheeler, Bray, Hicks, and Heithcox.
13.5 2wd Buggy (Sponsored by Outlaw Garage):* In qualifying, Nick Hess ran a 12 lap 5'23.823!* In round 2, Kyle Ash (Round 1 winner and tq) was on pace to challenge Nick for the TQ but came up short by.082 seconds!!! That was a fun one to watch but with such great competition in this class the run I was amazed by was one from Kevin Kilday.* Kevin had a run in round 2 that was most likely the best of his driving tenure!* He slung together a bunch of 27 second laps and zero mistakes to qualify 8th, putting him in the A main!* My only regret was not announcing that race as I was up next in Open 2wd.* Good job Kevin with the TLR 22!!** 4 drivers ended up going 12 laps and here were the top 8 headed to the A main..
Top Qualifiers for 13.5 2WD**************************** 10/29/2011 5:09:44 PM

* 1.** Nick Hess********************* 12*** 5:23.823** 1*** 1***
* 2.** Kyle Ash********************** 12*** 5:23.905** 2*** 1*** 0.082
* 3.** Ernest Palafox**************** 12*** 5:26.325** 1*** 1*** 2.502
* 4.** Dave Zorn********************* 12*** 5:31.846** 1*** 2*** 8.023
* 5.** Randy Locken****************** 11*** 5:03.484** 2*** 2***
* 6.** Blas Esquivel***************** 11*** 5:04.190** 2*** 1*** 0.706
* 7.** John Kellog******************* 11*** 5:10.769** 1*** 2*** 7.285
* 8.** Kevin Kilday****************** 11*** 5:12.096** 2*** 2*** 8.612
D Main:* Ryan Hackl had a great race but got bit in post tech, so was unable to advance to the C.* I know some people have failed tech this year and in many cases the people disqualified have made a point to come to me so I knew they didn't do anything to purposely cheat.* I just wanted to say that I know the charecter of the racers and understand that mistakes are made.* I would hate for anyone to think I automatically think someone who fails tech is intentionally trying to get over, believe me it's not like that at all.* I understand there has been some difficulty in setting some tekin speedo's so at the SRS round I'll make sure to have special instructions for those of you using that brand of esc.** ...............Anyway....................Bumping to the C main would be Thomas Krier and Martin Beavers.* I believe this was the first ever bump up for Martin so Congratulations!!
C Main:** No changes in the top two from tone to tone here as James Hartwig and Mark Forbes ran a majority of the race 1st and 2nd respectively.* Great battle for 3rd with Dean Vuckovich, Scott Egar, and Andy Ehlen all finishing withing 1.6 seconds of each other.
B Main:** Brandon Sullivan was BQ and did start out solid but later in the race he drifted back a few spots and finished outside of the top two.* Winning the B was Mark Johansen rather easily but 2nd place wasn't gained so easily as Steven Garcia had to fight through traffic before cruising to a transfer.* John Hartwig, Matt Sciarrotta, and James Hartwig finished top 5.
13.5 2wd A main:* This was one of the best races of the day with the top 5 up for grabs to the last millisecond!* Top Qualifier Nick Hess used his starting position to get a couple seconds on the field early and he then maintained that lead as the next 4 swapped positions.* Kyle Ash faultered dropping him back to 4th leaving Randy Locken and Dave Zorn inside the top three.* Coming down the stretch Zorn ran a 26.3 to Locken's 25.1 giving Randy 2nd.* If you haven't looked at the results from this one here were the splits...
Nick Hess 23 laps
Randy Locken 22 laps in 10'02.140
Zorn was .2 behind Locken
Kyle Ash was 4th .5 back from Zorn
Steven Garcia who bumped to get to the A, finished just 1.1 second back from Kyle.
Pretty amazing finish guys!* Congratulations to Nick Hess for a dominating performance!* Also congrats to the rest who made the A main in this hotly contested class!* Top 5 in points is now Kyle Ash, Dave Zorn, Nick Hess, Steven Garcia, and John Kellogg.
Open 2wd Buggy (Sponsored by Quicks R/C Hobby Shop):** Huge talent in the 2wd Mod class as expected with the top 5 going 13 laps in qualifying.* Even 8th place after qualifying was a 12 lap 5'07".*
Top Qualifiers for Open 2WD**************************** 10/29/2011 5:27:02 PM

* 1.** Billy Fischer***************** 13*** 5:14.354** 2*** 1***
* 2.** Brian Kinwald***************** 13*** 5:17.031** 2*** 2*** 2.677
* 3.** Mike Friery******************* 13*** 5:18.159** 2*** 1*** 3.805
* 4.** Chris wheeler***************** 13*** 5:19.521** 2*** 3*** 5.167
* 5.** Tanner Denney***************** 13*** 5:23.010** 2*** 2*** 8.656
* 6.** Charles Hicks***************** 12*** 5:00.429** 1*** 2***
* 7.** Richard Brodie**************** 12*** 5:01.338** 2*** 3*** 0.909
* 8.** Tommy Hinz******************** 12*** 5:07.641** 2*** 4*** 7.212
B Main:* Great battle between myself and Brandon Akiyama for the last transfer.* Brandon is way quick for only driving 2wd since July!
A Main:* Tanner Denney moved to the front rather quickly and once the leader, he never gave up the spot.* Chris Wheeler and Brian Kinwald mixed it up with Kinwald taking 2nd by just 8 tenths of a second over Wheeler.* Mike Friery and TQ Billy Fischer also went 24 laps in this 10 minute Main.* Can't tell you much more because I was playing backmarker to the field.* lol

Top 5 now in 2wd Mod:
Kinwald
Friery
Wheeler
Hicks
Fischer
Pro 4 (Sponsored by K&S Racing):***Another huge showing in the Pro 4 class this day with 25 entries.**Canyon Vista Winner and TQ Billy Fischer was again fast in qualifying, as he took TQ and the bonus point over**Tim Heithcox and Brian Kinwald, who also went 13 laps.* The top 8 went to the A and the other 17 were sorted to the lower mains:
Top Qualifiers for Pro 4******************************* 10/29/2011 5:54:22 PM

* 1.** Billy Fischer***************** 13*** 5:05.845** 2*** 1***
* 2.** Tim Hethcox******************* 13*** 5:19.127** 2*** 2*** 13.282
* 3.** Brian Kinwald***************** 13*** 5:19.251** 1*** 1*** 13.406
* 4.** David Coleman***************** 12*** 5:05.471** 2*** 3***
* 5.** David Wilson****************** 12*** 5:07.583** 2*** 1*** 2.112
* 6.** Tommy Hinz******************** 12*** 5:07.664** 2*** 2*** 2.193
* 7.** Jake Rutherford*************** 12*** 5:09.008** 2*** 4*** 3.537
* 8.** Danny Trevino***************** 12*** 5:12.980** 1*** 2*** 7.509
C Main:* Great battle through this one with Joe Bauer, Tiffany Helms, Kevin Kilday, and Sean Gallagher racing for just two transfer positions.* Joe Bauer would fall off the pace to leave a 3 way battle.* Sean Gallager had a great run, leading for most of the race but it was Tiffany Helms who moved from 3rd to 1st with just a minute to go, taking the win and a transfer.* Sean finished 2nd and Kevin Kilday would finish 3rd after a rough finishing lap.
B Main:*Mark Wilson*started 4th*in this one but moved to the*top spot by the end of lap 1 and then never trailed.* Mark went 14 laps but also did the top 4.* David Wells was bq and held on for the 2nd transfer leaving Jared Irwin, Mike Beaver and Prior*transfer Tiffany Helms finishing outside the A main for the day.* *
Pro 4 A Main:* This was the Tim Hethcox show here as he beat two amazing drivers heads up!* Over the course of 8 minutes, Fischer made two mistakes resulting in one 28 second lap and one 27 second lap.* Heithcox was just flawless running 22's, 23's, and 24 second laps all the way through, leaving little chance for Fischer or the field to catch him.* In the end it was Tim with a 2 second advantage and Kinwald another 5 seconds back.* Great job to David Wilson finishing 4th for the class and David Wells who finished 5th after bumping to the A main.* Jake Rutherford was just a few seconds back from Wells with Mark Wilson, Coleman, Hinz (Reigning champ) and Danny Trevino finishing out the top 10.* Big props to Tim for the win!* I can't imagine the pressure of guys like Billy Fischer and Brian Kinwald just waiting for a mistake to be made!
Top 3 in points now:*** Fischer, Heithcox, Wells
Don't forget about the upcoming races around Arizona starting with the State Championships this weekend at SRS.* You can find the flyer on my website www.racekbrl.com.* Also coming up in December is the Battle of the brands held at Canyon Vista R/C, in Tucson.
Upcoming KBRL Schedule:
November 26th:* Round 3 at SRS* (Scottsdale RC Speedway)
December 17th:* Round 4 at Competition Hobbies in Tucson* (Indoor racing at its finest)
January 7th:* Round 5 at Paddock's* (Anyone for a little rough track racing?)
Once again let me say thank you to all the racers and families that came out for the KBRL race at Fear Farm R/C Raceway.* It's just amazing to be able to watch all the competition in each and*every class!* Congratulations to everyone who reached their goal!* Good luck in your future racing!!
Kenny
Old 11-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

awesome recap by kenny as usual. i do not know of any other race director ANYWHERE that recaps races online with that level of detail. it's just like i was there, only without the aching back at the end of race day

so any-who.... i'm bringing an 8th scale buggy to the thurs night prom at fear farm. anybody else?
Old 11-17-2011, 07:18 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by BigNasty View Post
awesome recap by kenny as usual. i do not know of any other race director ANYWHERE that recaps races online with that level of detail. it's just like i was there, only without the aching back at the end of race day

so any-who.... i'm bringing an 8th scale buggy to the thurs night prom at fear farm. anybody else?
I'd like to run my 1/8 buggy as well. Last thurs we only had 3, so there was no heat. Hopefully more come out tonight..
Old 11-17-2011, 07:39 AM
Tech Adept

awesome recap kenny! it was cool to see my name on the list! especially with my first race in 13.5 buggy!
Old 11-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

I won't be there tonight Stupid cold!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.