Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 06-05-2010, 11:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Schedules

We are updating the schedules on fearfarmrcraceway.com Keep checking as things are changing. We are trying to build a schedule that is good for everyone. It is not fear farms intention to take racers from other tracks, it is our goal to build the racing community and provide a fun safe and challenging facility for all to enjoy. We have moved the mid week club racing to Thursday nights to allow flexability to everyones schedules. We are still working on a schedule for a Short Course series as well. Thank you again for the great turnouts we have been experiencing.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Isn't the small track also the Novice track? Or is that still to be built? I know if it was my first time on a track, that 1/8 scale track would look pretty intimidating. And of course, it is up to the experienced people to teach the new guys about track etiquette. Fortunately for me, my first off road race was the first race that was held at the Pit, and Kenny showed a lot of us the right and safe way to race and marshal and all those things that goes along with running on a large high speed track. Hopefully we can turn some of those bashers into racers and continue to grow this wonderful pastime of ours. I'm really looking forward to getting my new MUGEN BABY!!!!!!! out on this new track.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe_Racer View Post
Isn't the small track also the Novice track? Or is that still to be built? I know if it was my first time on a track, that 1/8 scale track would look pretty intimidating. And of course, it is up to the experienced people to teach the new guys about track etiquette. Fortunately for me, my first off road race was the first race that was held at the Pit, and Kenny showed a lot of us the right and safe way to race and marshal and all those things that goes along with running on a large high speed track. Hopefully we can turn some of those bashers into racers and continue to grow this wonderful pastime of ours. I'm really looking forward to getting my new MUGEN BABY!!!!!!! out on this new track.
WOOT congrats on the new Mugen !!!!!
Old 06-05-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HPI Havoc View Post
i can't say that i would have been so calm... never once did that guy apologize to Tom. He had a "imma drop kick that pile on turn one" look in his eyes. I'm very level headed and always assume positive intent...but what he was doing was simply uncalled for. Well anyways, if it was me that almost tagged you i apologize. We just all need to have fun...
I agree that we all need to have fun, but there are 2 seperate tracks for a reason. Its not fun for 1/10 scale guys when there some 1/8 scale buggy pushin us all over the track and if you can't handle the 1/8 scale track then you should've gotten a smaller car. I watched several time as you were completely out of control at the end of the straight and you flew off the quad several times almost hitting my pregnant wife. That track is too small for an 1/8 scale and that was part of the problem. I pulled my truck off the track everytime you got on. And I'm positive you could hear me when I yelled "there's an 1/8 scale track for a reason". And you almost never slowed down when there was a marshall on the track. Not many people di and that's bullshit. Wethere its a kid or not people need to have A LOT more respect for the marshalls and slow down when there is a marshall on the track. If I get hit when I'm marshalling, I'll shut the car off and toss it off the track.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JayGT2 View Post
I agree that we all need to have fun, but there are 2 seperate tracks for a reason. Its not fun for 1/10 scale guys when there some 1/8 scale buggy pushin us all over the track and if you can't handle the 1/8 scale track then you should've gotten a smaller car. I watched several time as you were completely out of control at the end of the straight and you flew off the quad several times almost hitting my pregnant wife. That track is too small for an 1/8 scale and that was part of the problem. I pulled my truck off the track everytime you got on. And I'm positive you could hear me when I yelled "there's an 1/8 scale track for a reason". And you almost never slowed down when there was a marshall on the track. Not many people di and that's bullshit. Wethere its a kid or not people need to have A LOT more respect for the marshalls and slow down when there is a marshall on the track. If I get hit when I'm marshalling, I'll shut the car off and toss it off the track.
Wow, you need to grow up. "I'll shut your car off and throw it off the track" go ahead and do that in a race and you'll be asked to leave very quickly. If you don't want to risk getting hit marshalling then don't race. Then you won't have to marshall. Anyone that has been in this scene for any amount have time has been hit more then once while marshalling. There was more than one white rc8 out there FYI, i have numerous bodies for my rc8 and I didn't run just my white body last night so you saying it was me is highly inaccurate, because apparently you didnt read my full post... I went off the quad ONCE after i got hit by the tmaxx... I spent most of the night on the 1/8th scale track anyway. Why dont you go to fearfarmrcraceway.com so you can tell Bob and Jeff you don't want 1/8th scale on YOUR 1/10th track. The first club race is on the 1/10th track!!! So how do expect the 1/8th scale guys to get dialed in for the 1/10th scale track if you can't handle running with us These are not Radio Shack RC cars... if anyone including your pregnant wife takes a hit from an RC car regardless of 1/10th or 1/8th its gonna leave a mark. If your worried about her safety i recommend not sitting off a quad! Even if i did hear you say there is an 1/8th scale for a reason, it wouldn't have mattered, everyone has a right to run on whatever track they want. As far as this track being "too small" is ridiculous. Have you ever been to SRS? They have the SAME track for 1/10th and 1/18th and its the same size if not TIGHTER then FF. Take it up with Jeff or Bob, if you don't want the 1/8th scales on that track. I was following 2 GT2's last night one with a clear body and one with a the red/blue/black body, so you didn't pull your car off the track when i was on.... Just relax, the track is brand new and people are anxious to try it out, the newbies will fade out and go away just like any new track. I'm not trying to be a d*ck, but you need to keep in mind everyone paid the EXACT same amount of money that you did and they have the same choice that you do. If people aren't ready to go to the 1/8th scale track, then so be it. Go back to your first day of racing, you probably weren't the best driver out there, so five the newer guys a break EVERYONE has to start somewhere. This scene is slowly dieing, so lets try not to push the new guys out.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

wow.........
Old 06-05-2010, 02:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

cant we all just get along

i want to say thanks to jeff and the ff crew. the track and facility is awesome. as far as the 8 scales go i did get worried when i saw them hit the track(i have been owed by a few) but the guys that were driving them were very courteous i got in between them a few times and neither one of them even came close to hitting my car (one white and one silver and pink?) as far as that quad on the right i would be lying if i said i didnt go off the track a few times after getting crossed up. im not picking sides but that probably wasnt the best place to pit. either way we all went out there for the same reason, to have some fun and i know i did even though i was involved in the moster jam
Old 06-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Haha you sound pretty pissed off, guess what I said must have hit home pretty well with the truth. Grow up? How bout you man up and go race on the track that was built for you. And right now you just sound like a computer tough guy. Even kids we're mad about gettin rammed by the 1/8 scales on the 1/10 scale track. And we'll see who gets asked to leave the track, I've been around this industry for a minute or two and I've shut quite a few cars off and believe me, the race directors and track owners almost always see it the same way. So be cool and hit your own track. Nobodys talking shit or trying to start shit, just bringing things to the attention of the people who need to hear it. And you wouldn't be so angry if what me or anybody else said on the thread wasn't true. So have a little integrity and take it as constructive criticism. We all have to at some point. Your car is fast, insane fast and its just too much to be on a smaller track like that.
Old 06-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyP View Post
wow.........
i agree
Old 06-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

Soo much drama and they havent even held an offical race yet. Nice start to a WORLD CLASS facility.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Tracks will come and go, but the drama is constant
Old 06-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Maybe we should take away the internet from the kids that cant play together
Old 06-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

So what I am understanding from this is that any scale car can run on any track there?
Old 06-05-2010, 05:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by CaseyP View Post
wow.........
I too agree
Old 06-05-2010, 07:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Un real!!!!!!. Drama free is where it is.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.