Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Old 09-03-2011, 02:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
ill be a couple miles north of you at the stadium watching the broncos kick some butt
I see that didnt work out so well..
Old 09-03-2011, 03:09 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty
yeah, i'mma strip down to my undies and do an electric truggy dance
Just borrow Douglas's Broncos Bannana Hammock!!!
Old 09-03-2011, 03:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vareck
Just borrow Douglas's Broncos Bannana Hammock!!!
i would, but it's covered in cardinal shit...
Old 09-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Tech Master

Steve: I like the Idea of a west side series some time. Maybe something to think about for the future. Once we can routinely pull off great racing events, it will be easier to schedule a series. It's also difficult for me to want to schedule a ff or west side series when E.T., The Nitro pit, Glitch, and Paddock's are all running their own series. I like doing the KBRL because we go to all the tracks. Something different and a test of your ability to adapt to different tracks and facilities.

Kenny
Old 09-03-2011, 03:58 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Hey Kenny how about a TRUGGY Dash for cash tonight?
Old 09-04-2011, 03:32 AM
Tech Master

Default What a great night!

Thanks for coming up Casey!
Attached Files
File Type: txt
Round1.txt (45.7 KB, 78 views)
File Type: txt
Round2.txt (48.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf
R3_Race_01_Pro Lite_B-Main.pdf (25.4 KB, 113 views)
Old 09-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Tech Master

Track Crew was absolutley amazing all night! Thanks to all that lent a hand:

Roy
Dave
Mike
Don
Andy
Chris
Clay
Juan
Mark
Dave
Stacie
Dale

Who did I miss?
Attached Files
R3_Race_06_Pro Lite_A-Main.pdf (37.8 KB, 138 views)
R3_Race_07_2WD Buggy_A-Main.pdf (32.0 KB, 143 views)
R3_Race_08_Pro 4_A-Main.pdf (28.6 KB, 140 views)
Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 AM
Tech Master

Thanks racers for coming out, it really was a great night!
Attached Files
Old 09-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dbackmasta
Steve: I like the Idea of a west side series some time. Maybe something to think about for the future. Once we can routinely pull off great racing events, it will be easier to schedule a series. It's also difficult for me to want to schedule a ff or west side series when E.T., The Nitro pit, Glitch, and Paddock's are all running their own series. I like doing the KBRL because we go to all the tracks. Something different and a test of your ability to adapt to different tracks and facilities.

Kenny
I hear you Kenny...I know we all have lifes to live out side of R/C...or some of us do and keeping the KBRL going is your gig that you do all to well. I'm really looking forward to TNC next year along with the KBRL and Paddocks series coming up here soon. Seems to be enough going on again now that the weather is letting up a lill to keep us all happy.

Just as you stated above all these other tracks have a series going.. Why not FF yet? I thought that this would have been in the works with the transtion that took place here. I really feel that FF could harness they'er crowd by creating a series. With the support of two shops and great track location this "should" be a pretty smooth gig.

I understand the idea of the KBRL hitting up most tracks in and around the valley keeping things fresh. I used to race mountain bikes and MX all over this state and i'm all for a change in track and scenery. I find it more costly for me to race R/C with traveling,parts,tires etc.... then riding MTB or MX. Creating something with in our own back yard and maintaining it in this time of tough economics is what most are looking for I feel.

The Battle of the tracks is just food for thought. Would be pretty cool to see/do though

Steve
Old 09-04-2011, 11:54 AM
Tech Adept

Kenny
I liked Dave's idea of a battle between the shops here in AZ. I think that would be pretty fun!!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fullpull

Just as you stated above all these other tracks have a series going.. Why not FF yet? I thought that this would have been in the works with the transtion that took place here. I really feel that FF could harness they'er crowd by creating a series. With the support of two shops and great track location this "should" be a pretty smooth gig.

Steve
I'm NOT trying to start any shit here...

The reason NOT to do a FF series is that FF has what alot of these other tracks don't.... BIG TIME turnout. 2 times a week.

A lot of tracks will do a series, with bowling trophies (series guys, can i hear ya? that IS what we race for, after all) and it gets people coming out, to get that little trophy. Since it's a series, there will be some who make it a time or two, while others will be out for all 7 rounds, even if there are two drops...cuz they REALLLLLLLLY want that bowling trophy (that would be myself, or jaz, for example).

At the end of the day, it's basically just keeping a regular, predictable turnout. FF has that already. Instead of race bucks, you get a trophy IF you keep coming out for a couple months.

Also, series races often have longer mains for nitro. We got done at 2am last night. At the ET series races we've been starting 7:30 and getting done at 1:30 with HALF the number of entries as a typical FF saturday night. The SRS series has had some pretty low turnout, especially for nitro....everybody's racing at FF instead.

I LOVE the idea of a westside, 2 track series.... it would boost some of the other tracks in the area who have lost racers to FF. These tracks have been around a long time, and FF wouldn't be here if those tracks weren't around first.

just my .02
Old 09-04-2011, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks for coming up Casey!
+10000

the truggy main was classic Peck...

So much fun on the new layout last night. The ol' mugen was NOT behaving well last night...probably mechanic error. GREAT layout, guys. Track crew was awesome, and Kenny was great as always.

Speaking of....

It was nice to race with you, Kenny. It's been a while since I've gotten to race with you, and when that green buggy was lapping me, I thought, "who the hell is this guy? I'mma give him a wheel!".... then I realized it was you

Thanks to Veno for the jumpstart, and Vareck for the pit help. Evveryone...what a great night of racing. Can't wait to do it again.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Tech Addict

Default Labor Day RC Madness

Originally Posted by AZHobbies
Please read this in a 'Monster Jam' voice..

Ladies and gentlemen!! Fear Farm RC Raceway is proud to announce Labor Day RC Madness this Monday from 6pm to 10pm!! There will be; RC Driving, Water, Power, & Lighting!! Admission $10
Who else is coming out for nitro funtime Monday? Count me in!
Old 09-04-2011, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

thinkin' about it. i NEED some practice.... mmmmmmmmmmaybe.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Tech Adept

Open practice tonight!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.