Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 08-29-2011, 09:56 AM
  #3496  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
CHIZZLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 2,291
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Dammit, I got nothin'
CHIZZLE is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 AM
  #3497  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Lmfao . 1/8 E sat again ??
losi_racer is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 10:54 AM
  #3498  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 638
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
Lmfao . 1/8 E sat again ??
in!
mellen_mpz is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 11:01 AM
  #3499  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (25)
 
The Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surprise, Az
Posts: 669
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
Maybe you should take a couple weeks off too and learn how to solder
Damn, piling it on the poor guy...
The Juice is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 01:19 PM
  #3500  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (13)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 507
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default

I thought I saw something that said the 2012 Nitro Challange is going to be held at this track, instead of the Nitro Pit. Is this true?
Is there a web site with all the info? Me and a buddy live in colorado and would like to start making plans to race in this event.

Please PM me with any info.

thanks.
rc_speed is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 01:29 PM
  #3501  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 638
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rc_speed View Post
I thought I saw something that said the 2012 Nitro Challange is going to be held at this track, instead of the Nitro Pit. Is this true?
Is there a web site with all the info? Me and a buddy live in colorado and would like to start making plans to race in this event.

Please PM me with any info.

thanks.
It is indeed going to be at fear farm.

http://liverc.com/news/announcements...on_announced!/
mellen_mpz is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 02:39 PM
  #3502  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Phoenix
Posts: 1,749
Default

You can call or email me for Nitro Challenge info..

Kenny
6024183846
[email protected]



We will be working a new website soon that will have great info for those of you making the trip.

Kenny Brosh
Dbackmasta is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 03:08 PM
  #3503  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (37)
 
CHIZZLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Glendale, AZ
Posts: 2,291
Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by losi_racer View Post
Lmfao . 1/8 E sat again ??
I'm out. Heading up north for the weekend.
CHIZZLE is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 03:13 PM
  #3504  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (52)
 
Jaz240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,494
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE View Post
I'm out. Heading up north for the weekend.
take doug with you please
Jaz240 is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 09:33 PM
  #3505  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 231
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default nitro challenge

Will the track layout be all new for the nitro challenge? Not that I don't like the track layout now because it is fun..but .. that first layout was amazing! Hope to see something like that again.
hontrx265r is offline  
Old 08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
  #3506  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (3)
 
aznitronut's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Phx. Az
Posts: 2,486
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by hontrx265r View Post
Will the track layout be all new for the nitro challenge? Not that I don't like the track layout now because it is fun..but .. that first layout was amazing! Hope to see something like that again.
It sure will be new layout, Joey will be here about 2 weeks before the race to build new layout just for the Nitro Challenge.
aznitronut is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 09:41 AM
  #3507  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (25)
 
The Juice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Surprise, Az
Posts: 669
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Are there any plans to make the track a little more spectator friendly? I remember going to the pit and seeing the people packed around all sides of the track and in the bleachers.
The Juice is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:01 AM
  #3508  
Tech Master
iTrader: (5)
 
CaseyP's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Having fun racing toy cars in beautiful AZ
Posts: 1,716
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

man will this track war ever stop?
CaseyP is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:11 AM
  #3509  
Suspended
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: PHOENIX, ARIZONA
Posts: 1,368
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CaseyP View Post
man will this track war ever stop?
Casey I think that some people arent happy unless they are bitchin' about something. The ONLY thing I do know is COME ON SATURDAY I will be going out to FF on Friday night after I get off work to try and do some more grooming on the 1/8 track if anybody wants to join and help that would be great. I dont get off until 10pm so I wont be there until 10 30 and gonna work a couple hours.
Vareck is offline  
Old 08-30-2011, 10:40 AM
  #3510  
Tech Master
iTrader: (66)
 
Big-Diesel-520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Tucson, Az
Posts: 1,065
Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by CaseyP View Post
man will this track war ever stop?
Tell me about it Casey....can we just Rodney King it, and "Why can't we all just get along"! It seems that track annamosity is everywhere you go.

Originally Posted by Vareck View Post
Casey I think that some people arent happy unless they are bitchin' about something. The ONLY thing I do know is COME ON SATURDAY I will be going out to FF on Friday night after I get off work to try and do some more grooming on the 1/8 track if anybody wants to join and help that would be great. I dont get off until 10pm so I wont be there until 10 30 and gonna work a couple hours.
Vareck, you work? I don't because I dont have my papers!
Big-Diesel-520 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.