Like Tree1Likes

FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY

Old 05-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FearFarmRC View Post
Thank you for coming out and racing and practicing on our tracks this past weekend. We are working out the details on racing at Fear Farm RC and hope to roll it out soon.

In the meantime, the track will be open for practice Friday and Saturday 5:00 - 10:00 PM.

Thank you,
FFRC
Awesome, load up the truck in the morning, head the track on the way home from work on Friday night. Can't wait for another round.

ben
Old 05-26-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Default ANY INFO

I live in northwest phoenix and have seen the fear farm track, it looks great but I have not been able to find any info on cost or contact numbers or anything about it..If anyone has any info on the track please let me know I would really like to hit the track and practice....
Old 05-26-2010, 01:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MFIRESIGN66 View Post
I live in northwest phoenix and have seen the fear farm track, it looks great but I have not been able to find any info on cost or contact numbers or anything about it..If anyone has any info on the track please let me know I would really like to hit the track and practice....
This is all I've got. I'm not sure they're up and running at an "fully functional" level yet in terms of website, contact info, scheduling, etc... Still early days and lots of construction. They were very nice last Friday night and I plan to visit again this Friday and Saturday and see how it's coming together.

Not much in the way of permanent info, but for the time being:

Thank you for coming out and racing and practicing on our tracks this past weekend. We are working out the details on racing at Fear Farm RC and hope to roll it out soon.

In the meantime, the track will be open for practice Friday and Saturday 5:00 - 10:00 PM.

Thank you,
FFRC
How to get there:

Originally Posted by AZRCRACER View Post
Logistics:

Enter Fear Farm Raceway from the Southwest corner of Thomas Road and 101. There is a farm road that parallels the freeway heading south. Please drive slow to minimize dust. Take road until you pass the shade canopy, you will find a graded drive heading to the NW. Take this and park just west of the 1/10 scale track.

I am not sure what the schedule is for open practice. Keep checking in here for updates.
For pricing, there were posts that racing this last Saturday would be $15 but I don't know if that even happened for sure as I wasn't there.

Their website will be on http://westsidecomplex.com but it is not in place yet.

-jake
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Initiate

AS of next week FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY is going to start open practice on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 5pm to 10pm on our 1/8th and 1/10th tracks. Practice fees are 10$ for 1/10th and 15$ for 1/8th and our novice track is free for the kids/family. Construction on our 1/8th oval and Crawler course started today. Dimensions of the oval consist of, 90' straightaways, 25' lane and 35' between each lane. The oval will be finished and ready for practice on June 4th. Practice for the oval will be 10$. All tracks that are open for practice will be highly maintained and watered. We are still under Construction and for that we apologize. COMING SOON Rock Crawling and 1/5 Baja track. Our race dates and schedule will be posted really soon. hope to see you all this weekend
Old 05-26-2010, 11:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

AS of next week FEAR FARM RC RACEWAY is going to start open practice on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 5pm to 10pm on our 1/8th and 1/10th tracks. Practice fees are 10$ for 1/10th and 15$ for 1/8th and our novice track is free for the kids/family. Construction on our 1/8th oval and Crawler course started today. Dimensions of the oval consist of, 90' straightaways, 25' lane and 35' between each lane. The oval will be finished and ready for practice on June 4th. Practice for the oval will be 10$. All tracks that are open for practice will be highly maintained and watered. We are still under Construction and for that we apologize. COMING SOON Rock Crawling and 1/5 Baja track. Our race dates and schedule will be posted really soon. hope to see you all this weekend
When is the first big 1/8 scale RACE??? and who is the Race Director???? Thanks every one out there for giving us another place to race.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie View Post
When is the first big 1/8 scale RACE??? and who is the Race Director???? Thanks every one out there for giving us another place to race.
We need Kenny as race Director or there will not be any good 1/8 scale racing at Fear Farm lets all remember what happen to E.T. I was there staturday night and we only had 16 people racing Kennys will bring the people and make this place great remember E.T first race with Kenny over 90 people KBRL electric series was a great success also
Old 05-27-2010, 09:18 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by WAC RACING View Post
We need Kenny as race Director or there will not be any good 1/8 scale racing at Fear Farm lets all remember what happen to E.T. I was there staturday night and we only had 16 people racing Kennys will bring the people and make this place great remember E.T first race with Kenny over 90 people KBRL electric series was a great success also
+1 If he runs the races people will come.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Will you be able to run 1/10 scale latemodels and sprints on oval ??
Old 05-27-2010, 10:36 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

sounds like it might be alittle big for that. lol. cant wait til tomorrow will
Old 05-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Panther View Post
sounds like it might be alittle big for that. lol. cant wait til tomorrow will
corey you are right i missed the 90 footer lol geez see you tomorrow
Old 05-28-2010, 06:59 PM
Tech Elite

+1000 for the Kenny
oval? If it takes off, i'll totally get a L8ight or a ho-bao

i wanna get dizzy
Old 05-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by will g View Post
Will you be able to run 1/10 scale latemodels and sprints on oval ??
I will put the " Cowboy " Special " COBRA CHASSIS " on that oval with a 5.5 and Hold on...... Playin DIXIE,,, Bo Duke style baby.... Oval... pin it to win it.... GIT R DONE
Old 05-29-2010, 08:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Had alot of fun again last night...I did however wuss out and not run the Ve8 on the 1/8th track.lol I didnt have the spare's just incase, so I didnt want to spoil my night if I broke. The 10th track was very fun though.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

That was a lot of fun last night! Getting a chance to meet and talk to a bunch of other rc folks was just awesome too (and sell the occasional Deans plug ).

The track (1/10) is coming together awesomely - the track surface is great to run on already. Looking forward to racing on it soon!

Let us know more info about the Short Course series coming up when you can! I'll have my Slash running out there!

-jaket
Old 05-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Website Available

Fear Farm has a new website. Go to fearfarmrcraceway.com for current information and updates.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.