Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Paddock's Short Course   Goodyear AZ >

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Tech Regular

I made an error when figuring out the winners in the novice class. Nigel Zack got second place. here are all the winners: Novice Colin Amundson !st, Nigel Zack 2nd, Gary Sherman 3rd, Pro Lite Eric Rinke 1st, Alex Dunch 2nd, Brian McMichael 3rd, Pro2 Alex Dunch 1st, Matt Snape 2nd, Pro4 Josh Fette 1st, Todd Jonas 2nd, and Dominick Caruso 3rd, All the racing and points were real close for this series and most winners werent decided until the last race. I will be putting together another series which will start after the new year. January 7th we will host the KBRL series. I am looking for a roach coach to be out here for that event, if you know of anybody that would be interested have them give me a call. the next series will probably be sunday during the day. Thanks to everyone who attended the last one. I got to see some good racing. Mike ps the schedule for the track will remain friday 5-12 saturday 1-9 and sun 1-6
Old 12-06-2011, 04:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MPaddock View Post
I made an error when figuring out the winners in the novice class. Nigel Zack got second place. here are all the winners: Novice Colin Amundson !st, Nigel Zack 2nd, Gary Sherman 3rd, Pro Lite Eric Rinke 1st, Alex Dunch 2nd, Brian McMichael 3rd, Pro2 Alex Dunch 1st, Matt Snape 2nd, Pro4 Josh Fette 1st, Todd Jonas 2nd, and Dominick Caruso 3rd, All the racing and points were real close for this series and most winners werent decided until the last race. I will be putting together another series which will start after the new year. January 7th we will host the KBRL series. I am looking for a roach coach to be out here for that event, if you know of anybody that would be interested have them give me a call. the next series will probably be sunday during the day. Thanks to everyone who attended the last one. I got to see some good racing. Mike ps the schedule for the track will remain friday 5-12 saturday 1-9 and sun 1-6
Sunday racing!
Old 12-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Sunday racing cool!!!!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Regular

Track will be open for practice Friday 4-12 and saturday 12-5 I have been getting things together for the KBRL race here Jan 7, I am having trouble finding someone to do food and snacks for the day. If you know someone that wants to do the food stuff have them give me a call, all I want out of it would be food for me and my track crew (4-5). I pretty much have every thing else all lined up and ready to go. I will be doing some track work next week if any body has some time to help out it will be appreciated. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and be safe! Mike
Old 12-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Tech Regular

The next series will be on sundays and will start in January after the KBRL race. Mike
Old 12-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Master

Track will be open for practice Friday 4-12 and saturday 12-5 I have been getting things together for the KBRL race here Jan 7, I am having trouble finding someone to do food and snacks for the day. If you know someone that wants to do the food stuff have them give me a call, all I want out of it would be food for me and my track crew (4-5). I pretty much have every thing else all lined up and ready to go. I will be doing some track work next week if any body has some time to help out it will be appreciated. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and be safe! Mike
Mike,
Jim here from Warehouse-3, I may have a guy who would be able to do all your cooking - burgers, dogs, pulled pork sandwiches, chips water, sode, etc.
I'll see him tonight, if he's up for it I'll have him give you a call.
See you Jan. 7th.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Regular

UPDATE ON FOOD AT KBRL we will have a catering truck here all day they just called and confirmed, they will have burgers, tacos burritos, drinks and snacks. Mike That makes me ready! see you all out here
Old 12-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Regular

Since most people are off Monday I will have the track open 12-6 for practice. MERRY CHRITSMAS everyone and I hope santa is good to all of you this year. Mike
Old 12-24-2011, 05:19 PM
Tech Adept

Merry Christmas to Mike and all the Paddocks folks!!!
Steve
Old 12-25-2011, 02:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Since most people are off Monday I will have the track open 12-6 for practice. MERRY CHRITSMAS everyone and I hope santa is good to all of you this year. Mike
What's the fee to practice there?
Old 12-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by lowjacey View Post
What's the fee to practice there?
5 whole bucks. Best deal in town!!
Steve
Old 12-29-2011, 02:16 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by SHunt View Post
5 whole bucks. Best deal in town!!
Steve
Will there be racing/practice this weekend?
Old 12-30-2011, 01:36 PM
Tech Regular

Here is the schedule for this weekend and next Today the track will be open for practice 5 til 12 Saturday we will be open noon til 6pm Monday we will be open noon til six these are the last days we will be open to run the track until the KBRL race the 7th, so if you are wanting some practice for that race these are the last days to do so. We have just finished redoing the track, we changed some of the jumps and resurfaced most all the track. There is alot of traction and the track will get pretty loamy making a nice cushion. For those that havnt run out here before expect the track to change through out the day. the racing lines will change quite abit so be ready to adapt. I am really looking forward to the race next weekend, I know there will be alot of good action on the track and Kenny is the best there is for running and announcing an event. We will have a catering truck all day saturday. With the way entries have been so far for the KBRL I am looking for the record to be broken out here, we had 129 entries for a nitro race out here before, so I see that record easily going down. I want to wish all of you a happy and safe new year and good luck. Mike
Old 01-01-2012, 02:35 PM
Tech Regular

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! oops sorry I shouldnt yell there maybe some that heads hurt. Remember tomorrow is the last day to get some practice before the KBRL race next saturday. Mike
Old 01-01-2012, 09:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! oops sorry I shouldnt yell there maybe some that heads hurt. Remember tomorrow is the last day to get some practice before the KBRL race next saturday. Mike
So what time do gates open on Saturday? Thanks

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 1.64 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.