Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Paddock's Short Course   Goodyear AZ >

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Old 09-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Just talked to mike....and looked at weather. Things look good for us, might get a lill wind but thats it. It'll be nice and cool out thats for sure.

Yes, as Will stated "CASH" pay out tonight only, then the series pays at end

Its gonna be a fun one
Old 09-16-2011, 10:31 AM
Tech Regular

Round 1 of the series tonight gates open at 530 racing starts at 730
Should be a good time for all see you here Mike
Old 09-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Just spoke to Mike he is having computer issues so wont be able to post this weeks points so just letting you know will have points up on friday at the race ....

also was told that you can sign up for a race if can not make it but still have to pay race fee and will get the lowest points for that day .... and there is 1 throw out from what Mike told me so that will play in affect for someone of you that missed the first one so far thnx Will G
Old 09-22-2011, 09:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by will g View Post
Just spoke to Mike he is having computer issues so wont be able to post this weeks points so just letting you know will have points up on friday at the race ....

also was told that you can sign up for a race if can not make it but still have to pay race fee and will get the lowest points for that day .... and there is 1 throw out from what Mike told me so that will play in affect for someone of you that missed the first one so far thnx Will G
Cmon that is BS. I dont need any battle for my dominance in last place. I can do that all myself. LOL
Old 09-22-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sparky4u View Post
Cmon that is BS. I dont need any battle for my dominance in last place. I can do that all myself. LOL

Hey you might wanna enter 2 times then LOL J/K man ..... you arent last yet

I may have worded that wrong .. if any ?'s please get with Mike thnx Will G
Old 09-22-2011, 01:25 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by will g View Post

SWEET!!!

I can race... place..... and NEVER leave my house

NICE!!!!

Take that Tom A

SIGN ME UP!!!

Stav
Old 09-24-2011, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Awesome time last night & track was dialed. Thanks for a great night mike.!

See ya in 2 weeks.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:02 PM
Tech Adept

any pro lite guys going to paddocks friday? will be my first time.. been doing fearfarm races most weekends for a while
Old 10-07-2011, 12:50 PM
Tech Regular

We have ran 2 rounds in the Friday Night Series so far. Ive got to say there has been excellent racing in all the classes, and everyone seems to be having alot of fun. Round 3 is tonight racing starts at 730. I have had some computer issues lately is why I havnt been posting, but have them all fixed so I will be posting information in a more timely manor. I have the points done and will be posted at the track and will get them posted on here next week. the prolite class is one of the bigger classes and the competition in it is stiff. See all of you this evening, might want to drees alittle warmer for tonight. Mike
Old 10-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Regular

This friday starts the rounds of the series that have bonus points. Fridays race will have 25 bonus points added to your points. Points are done and Will said he would have them posted today. See you all friday night. Since the fear farm is closed saturday night if you guys want we could have a club race saturday night. no nitro classes though. Mike
Old 10-13-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Haven't seen results - what classes have been ran? - heading south next week and wonder what toys to bring

Keith
Old 10-13-2011, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

Default Points

where are the points will-burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 10-14-2011, 07:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Calling all SC guy's tonights the night! Lets go the dirts perfect and so is the weather.

See you there!
Old 10-15-2011, 07:34 AM
Tech Addict

Good times again last night. The racing was tight and so are the points for pro lite. Thanks again Mike.
Old 10-18-2011, 02:14 PM
Tech Regular

The points for this series are real tight, no clear winners yet. 2 more races left, and each one has bonus points. Friday night is an off night for the series, but if you guys want a club race we can do that. also after this series is over we will be building a new track, so if you want to draw a design you should start thinking about one. I will have blank out lines for you to draw on. well I will see you guys this weekend Mike

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 1.64 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.