Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Paddock's Short Course   Goodyear AZ >

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Old 12-21-2010, 02:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Pics for those of us to lazy to drive across town to see it in person...
Old 12-21-2010, 01:04 PM
Tech Regular

WE were pretty busy around here building the new track. It always involves alot of hard work to build the new tracks and it cant get done without some good help. I want to thank Will Garza, Pat Paddock, Dominick Caruso (master shaper) Andy and Nigel Zack, John and Chase Kemper, Ron Wood, Damon Brogden, Ricky Hicks and John Saucedo for all your help Thank you isnt really enough for all your hard work, THANKS GUYS!!!!! Nigel and Chase you guys worked as hard as the adults, you guys are definately on my list for future track crew.
No pics yet we still have some finishing touches to do.
Weather permitting we will be open Wednesday night for practice.
We were thinking of having a warmup race sunday, but instead we will be open for practice from noon to 5. That is December 26th. The track also will be open the 29th 4pm til 10pm.
Every one have a safe and Merry Christmas I will see you all New Years Day for The KBRL race, what a great way to start the new year.
Mike
Old 12-23-2010, 06:31 AM
Tech Rookie

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and hoping for a better year. Let's all keep our troops in our prayers and hoping for a safe holiday for them and their familys. Looking forward to New Years Day racing on the new track is going to be a good time for all.
Old 12-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

On the 26th, will 1/8 nitro be allowed?
Thanks, Roy
Old 12-25-2010, 08:50 PM
Tech Regular

sorry no 1/8 until after the first.
Old 12-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

just hoping the rain settles for tonight! still gotta go to Mikes though either way.... just want to play with some rc cars!

Curtis Beard
Old 12-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

I'm hoping Mike or someone will post whether they are open still tonight or not, how much rain they go, and the track conditions.

I'm itching to drive and I have the entire week off, so middle of the week works well for me.

ben
Old 12-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Tech Regular

no practice tonight track is too wet, got the pump ready for when it quits raining Mike
Old 12-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MPaddock View Post
no practice tonight track is too wet, got the pump ready for when it quits raining Mike
sad to hear it, but glad you posted.

ben
Old 12-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Psf
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Any idea of a practice schedule for Jan-feb?
Old 12-29-2010, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Soooo...Isn't the KBRL race here saturday? Any insight for those of us whom have never been as to what tires we might need for 2wd buggy and SC? Thanks! What is a good time to get there and I am assuming i will probably need table, chair, power cord, etc...
Old 12-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Mike, ill be out tomorrow afternoon some time for sure.... gotta kick this flu bug!

Curtis
Old 12-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Stay home........and get better

Gonna be a cold one New Years day, something like 50 er so for a high.

Hey Mike, you guys get those heaters installed on the driver stand for the KBRL
Old 12-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Gitsum View Post
Soooo...Isn't the KBRL race here saturday? Any insight for those of us whom have never been as to what tires we might need for 2wd buggy and SC? Thanks! What is a good time to get there and I am assuming i will probably need table, chair, power cord, etc...
KBRL will be at Paddocks on New Years Day. What a way to ring in the new year. I went out last weekend for practice for the first time. I ran Bow Ties on my 2wd and they seemed to hookup nice. The track is very loamy and loose at times but fun as hell! I ran Enduros and SubCultures on my truck and liked the Enduros slightly more. My wife had them on her Pro-lite all day and was pleased with how they handled. I am not sure if you are running pro-lite or not but both of those are legal if so. I also ran the Bow Tie SC on my pro-lite as well and liked them. I hope I am not all over the place here but really I think it is going to come down to driver more than tire choice. Those should at least get you started in the right direction.
Table, Chair, Extension cord should be included in your travels. Very casual and laid back atmosphere.
Old 12-30-2010, 08:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Rubbins_Racin View Post
KBRL will be at Paddocks on New Years Day. What a way to ring in the new year. I went out last weekend for practice for the first time. I ran Bow Ties on my 2wd and they seemed to hookup nice. The track is very loamy and loose at times but fun as hell! I ran Enduros and SubCultures on my truck and liked the Enduros slightly more. My wife had them on her Pro-lite all day and was pleased with how they handled. I am not sure if you are running pro-lite or not but both of those are legal if so. I also ran the Bow Tie SC on my pro-lite as well and liked them. I hope I am not all over the place here but really I think it is going to come down to driver more than tire choice. Those should at least get you started in the right direction.
Table, Chair, Extension cord should be included in your travels. Very casual and laid back atmosphere.
+1....don't forget some food and beer, not to much as far as places to grab something quick to eat around there. They do get pizzas there via Brother's Pizza. Mike usually makes a announcement for this so keep an ear open.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 1.64 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.