R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Arizona-New Mexico Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing-156/)
-   -   Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing/340279-paddocks-short-course-goodyear-az.html)

Marcus Falconie 10-31-2009 08:11 PM

race

If all goes well I will come out Friday night with the Blitz. Will G. I need to borrow a Battery to race as I will be broke after buying the car lol. Put a stock motor in one of your trucks so we can race. Whats the cost to race on friday, what time does racing start, and what time do we get done? thanks.

wild gopher 11-01-2009 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by WildBillMassey (Post 6546456)
I'm bringing my Blitz next Friday

Wayne, you in?

I'm in. See you then.

WildBillMassey 11-01-2009 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by wild gopher (Post 6550982)
I'm in. See you then.

Sweet, so thats Me, Wayne, and Marcus. Who else has a blitz?

wild gopher 11-01-2009 07:39 PM

mine isnt stock anymore

WildBillMassey 11-01-2009 08:07 PM

lol

looks like I'll be running a slash instead, I was going to keep the Blitz I have in stock and order marcus one, but they are out of stock, so looks like the one I have is Marcus's.

We'll just throw a crapload of Short Course trucks in the ring and run em!

wild gopher 11-01-2009 08:18 PM

is it just open track night or an actual race? im hoping to just get some run time in for the KBRL opener

will g 11-02-2009 08:57 AM

There will be racing friday night if enough people show up and looks as though maybe enough so far

the blitz rtr trk im not 100 percent sure on where it will be placed more that likely pro2 trk because its like the sc10 rtr also and they consider that pro2. it will be up to Mike so ill ask him and see what he says...

Also had great night sat out at the track we had BBQ and ran and ran and ran our cars and later had fire pit and cooked some dawgs and marshmellows and just really good time Thanks Mike for letting us come and out enjoy the great weather

Thanks Will G

markhat250 11-02-2009 02:21 PM

So is Friday night racing the schedual right now? If so, I'm going to start going a lot. I'll bring my SC10 out too. Let me know what the plans are, and what exit to get off at (heading westbound from Mesa).

will g 11-02-2009 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by markhat250 (Post 6554637)
So is Friday night racing the schedual right now? If so, I'm going to start going a lot. I'll bring my SC10 out too. Let me know what the plans are, and what exit to get off at (heading westbound from Mesa).

as of now racing friday nights Mike is working on a actual schedule now for what days and times

wild gopher 11-02-2009 05:03 PM

Either way I need to put some laps on my Blitz before the series opener and Friday is the only day

PIMP_9000 11-02-2009 06:19 PM

+1 on the laps I have none on mine yet.my motor is on its way i hope it will be here in time to even run friday or sat. Can I charge my batt off someones charger?. Lipo Charger will not be here in time

wild gopher 11-02-2009 06:35 PM

im sure we can work something out. My motor isnt here either. Ive got the speed control but the motor should be here by wednesday. What did you end up going with?

WildBillMassey 11-02-2009 07:59 PM

I have three Lipo chargers, so we should be covered. Darin, I have your shirt also.

MPaddock 11-02-2009 10:00 PM

I really had a god time saturday night,even though I didnt run much, just watching the others and listening to them laughing and having fun. Fridays will be race night for awhile. Thinking of doing some sunday afternoon races also. the classes for 2 wheel short course are Stock: 6 or 7 cell nmh batts stock brushed motor or equal. This class is for the new people that dont have lipos or brushless systems. Pro Stock: lipos, stock motors or 13.5 brushless Pro 2: 10.5 and up pretty much what ever you think you can handle. All short course classes must run short course tires and wheels only. all lipos should only be 2 cell and hard cased. hope to see a bunch of short course trucks friday night . gates open at 5 races start at 8 see you all there. Mike

PIMP_9000 11-03-2009 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by wild gopher (Post 6555880)
im sure we can work something out. My motor isnt here either. Ive got the speed control but the motor should be here by wednesday. What did you end up going with?

I got a 4600kv mamba motor and I am looking for a 13.5 motor