Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Paddock's Short Course   Goodyear AZ >

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Old 05-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by wild gopher View Post
whats the turnout looking like for tonight
Originally Posted by nta01 View Post
I am so PI$$ED, Got my new Jammin SCRT10 and new Blitz ESE built both ready to kick some A$$ tonight but got called to the carpet. Date night, so there goes my series with missing 2 already.

See you at the next round.
Originally Posted by will g View Post
that sucks Tom but im sure we will see you out again sc racing is AWESOME

Wayne not sure what turn out will be but should be pretty good 40+ i imagine
Should be a HOOT tonight

Andy, me, Brian and Todd will be there

Got the ESE and Hyper 10SC Dialed

Sorry Tom that ya let the wife have friends... i'd put a stop to that if I was you:l ol:

LETS RACE!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Paddock's Short Course   Goodyear AZ-cimg0032.jpg  
Old 05-07-2010, 03:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by stavman View Post
Should be a HOOT tonight

Andy, me, Brian and Todd will be there

Got the ESE and Hyper 10SC Dialed

Sorry Tom that ya let the wife have friends... i'd put a stop to that if I was you:l ol:

LETS RACE!!!!
What the hell is on that ESE? Jeez, you would think that owning a hobby shop, you could put something that looks halfway decent on a brand new car. Shoot paint it all white if you have to, it's better than that Halloween special. The other one looks OK, need stickers though to make it look like a race truck.

And what do you mean dialed. Those things haven't even been on dirt!

Last edited by nta01; 05-07-2010 at 03:28 PM. Reason: misspelling of hobby, grief from Don
Old 05-07-2010, 03:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

What the hell is on that ESE? Jeez, you would think that owning a bobby shop, you could put something that looks halfway decent on a brand new roller car. Shoot paint it all white if you have to, it's better than that Halloween special. The other one looks OK, need stickers though to make it look like a race truck.
HObby shop

Last edited by diamondracing; 05-08-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Tom had date night on his mind..
Old 05-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Champion

What the hell is on that ESE? Jeez, you would think that owning a hobby shop, you could put something that looks halfway decent on a brand new car. Shoot paint it all white if you have to, it's better than that Halloween special. The other one looks OK, need stickers though to make it look like a race truck.

And what do you mean dialed. Those things haven't even been on dirt!

yer just Jealous

COUSE I GETTA RACE ESE 1st

LOL
Old 05-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I can't get home to get my stuff to come out for the first time I ten is all fuggered up!!! Wth
Old 05-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by YotieKillin View Post
I can't get home to get my stuff to come out for the first time I ten is all fuggered up!!! Wth
shooting on the freeway @ 67th
Old 05-08-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Champion

Great Time again Racing last Night Thanks Mike Paddock for a fun place to play

PRO 4 is awesome... the Hyper was like Butter on the track.. A few more tweaks and its DIALED... Bad luck and stupidity did strike... Brian ran his lipo too low, so I pulled the connectors outa my battery to balance his... well.... Dim light and some dyslectic fingers, plugged in the leads backwards and POOF... goes my speedo.... No not my G-String my ESC

Mamba Max Pro ESC here i come....

LETS RACE

Stav

Last edited by stavman; 05-11-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 05-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by stavman View Post
Great Time again Racing last Night Thanks Mike Paddock for a fun place to play

PRO 4 is awesome... the Hyper was like Butter on the track.. A few more tweaks and its DIALED... Bad luck and stupidity did strike... Brian ran his lipo too low, so I pulled the connectors outa my battery to balance his... well.... Dim light and some dyslectic fingers, plugged in the leads backwards and POOF... goes my speedo.... No not my G-String my ESC

Mamba Max Pro ESC here i come....

See ya all Next Saturday at the Pit... And I still have a few FREE SC Entry Coupons Left at the shop

LETS RACE

Stav

man chris that sux man. but mamba is better any way lol
Old 05-10-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Short course

Thanks Mike. Short course was a lot of fun for sure. Great time at a great track. Short course has taught me not to take racing so serious.
Bring your short course rigs to the pit this weekend and have some fun bashing and banging.
Old 05-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Tech Regular

Round 4 of our series brought 52 entries and some great racing. Two rounds left to go. thanks to all that raced and for the great comments. Seems everyone is having fun and thats what its all about.
This weekend we will be closed to rebuild the track. Anyone wishing to help with the build we will be working from 10 am on on saturday and maybe a few hours on sunday to finish. I have enough tools just bring your gloves.
We gave away alot of tires friday night. thanks to our sponser Quicks R/C, Corey Cliff, and Cris Stavros. Winners were: Andy Pecino, Derek Leitner,Greg Singletary, Wayne Weir, Dan Coleman, Eric Rinke Anthony G, and DUM-A-LAMA-DING-Done ( who ever they are? lol)
We found a few pairs of sunglasses and some misc. parts friday night so if you lost some we have them.
I want to thank some guys that have been lending help for the races Pat, John, Domonick, Ron, Perry Thanks guys your help is much appreciated.
Points will be posted soon. Thanks Cris for all your work on the web site it is looking good.
Mike
Old 05-10-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Race results for Round 4 are posted on the web site!

PaddocksShortCourse .com

What a great night - my boys had a blast! Thanks Mike!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Your Web site says your going to be rebuilding the track this weekend on the 15th & 16th, are you going to be running practice or racing on Friday the 14th ?
Old 05-13-2010, 12:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default Layout

Do you have something in mind
Old 05-13-2010, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by *Chrominator* View Post
Your Web site says your going to be rebuilding the track this weekend on the 15th & 16th, are you going to be running practice or racing on Friday the 14th ?
Mike

Mike will be tearing up the track starting today i believe pipe comes up and will get the tractor on friday and was going to get the dirt moved for all us that will be there sat and sun to help with track

Greg

Mike has something in mind but not sure might call him and see if needs another one in his mind thnx Will G
Old 05-15-2010, 04:04 PM
Tech Rookie

Thanks to those that were helping rebuild the track! Sorry I couldn't stay and help..

The new track is looking great!

I was able to swing by for a bit and got some pictures!

Posted them to PaddocksShortCourse.com

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 1.64 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.