R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Arizona-New Mexico Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing-156/)
-   -   Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing/340279-paddocks-short-course-goodyear-az.html)

stavman 04-08-2010 05:24 PM

Looks Like my Blitz and T4 are ready ta race

Unless the WIFE has other plans for me, Tod, Troy, Tom and I should be heading down ta have some Friday Night FUN!!!!:nod:

Hope ta see ya all Friday Night Guys and Gals

Stav

recrutr911 04-08-2010 09:31 PM

Stav, bring a 4WD truck so I can blow your doors off...LOL. Sabrina and I will be there with bells on. Look forward to the first race in the series.:ha::D:lol::nod:

stavman 04-09-2010 06:59 AM

No 4wd yet Kevin... Heck this is only the 2nd time on a track in over 6 months....LOL
In Time Grasshoppa In Time:eek::p

stavman 04-09-2010 03:52 PM

All packed and ready....:D

Just killing time:nod::sneaky::lol:

See ya all at 5pm

Stav

stavman 04-10-2010 08:54 AM

Thanks Mike Paddock and his crew for a REALLY FUN race night..

SC racing is THE BOMB.... Too bad my TQ runs didnt do me better in the Main:cry: But seems a stock motor connection cant handle my throttle finger... melted it and took me out:p Time for some soldering I think

Fun Times Guys

Thanks again and may see ya all next week

Stav

wild gopher 04-10-2010 11:19 PM

get a 10.5 and run with us. I suffered a snag on the pipe spike which ruined my day. I ran the short course section today at the pit and it seems cool.

msciarrotta 04-11-2010 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by wild gopher (Post 7256645)
get a 10.5 and run with us. I suffered a snag on the pipe spike which ruined my day. I ran the short course section today at the pit and it seems cool.

I think they should have cut it off just after that downside as opposed to before it. However, its pretty good as is.

How'd the 10th scale handle the larger jumps? I only ask cause my NEW (or was before friday), SCRT10 kept blowing the front end apart over the large trip. in to the left hander.

Needless to say I got some work to do.

Matt

will g 04-12-2010 02:48 PM

Points are posted after first round of series racing

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/a...za_w/001-1.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/garza_w/002.jpg

MPaddock 04-13-2010 11:29 AM

We had a very good turnout for round one of our short course series. 51 entries. Racing went pretty good with a few minor glitches. The turnout exceeded what I expected for the first race. I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. Thanks to all that came and raced.
We gave away a set of caliber tires and a short coures body during the race. Ron Wood won the tires and Sara Dean won the body. The prizes were donated from Quicks R/C hobbies. Thanks to Clay and Trina.
We have room in all the classes for more entries and with 1 throw out you still have a good chance to place in the money.
Round 2 is this friday night see you all there.
Thanks Will for posting the points.
Ken Cruz has signed on to be our race director. Welcome Ken, I think you did a good job running the first race. Thanks
Thanks again to all that came and raced I wiil see you all friday evening. Mike

will g 04-13-2010 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by MPaddock (Post 7267439)
We had a very good turnout for round one of our short course series. 51 entries. Racing went pretty good with a few minor glitches. The turnout exceeded what I expected for the first race. I am really looking forward to the rest of the series. Thanks to all that came and raced.
We gave away a set of caliber tires and a short coures body during the race. Ron Wood won the tires and Sara Dean won the body. The prizes were donated from Quicks R/C hobbies. Thanks to Clay and Trina.
We have room in all the classes for more entries and with 1 throw out you still have a good chance to place in the money.
Round 2 is this friday night see you all there.
Thanks Will for posting the points.
Ken Cruz has signed on to be our race director. Welcome Ken, I think you did a good job running the first race. Thanks
Thanks again to all that came and raced I wiil see you all friday evening. Mike

Just spoke to Mike he said anyone wanting to come out for practice can do so Wed from 4pm to 7pm tomorrow only thnx Will G

will g 04-16-2010 09:31 AM

series rd 2 racing tonight gates open at 5pm racing starts 7pm sharp see you all there

skidog 04-16-2010 10:15 AM

J.J. and I will have to sit out this one. Both our trucks are down. Waiting on parts. If they show up today we will be there.
Gari

msciarrotta 04-16-2010 11:05 AM

In tonight

SCRT 10 is together with new lunsford tie-rods, lunsford pins, and alum. shock towers. I raised the body posts and cut the so the Jammin' stock body doesn't rub the tires (JConcepts body on the way but no time). should be more "bullet" proof than the initial shake down I did a week ago.

All I did was work on RC cars during my free time this week. Can't freakin' wait. I'm racing all weekend !!!! (My wife will kill me when I'm done, but who cares)

So, I'm in for Pro-4 tonight. (does anyone have an 11tooth pinion for 5mm or 3mm shank I can use if my 10 is too small?)

Matt

nta01 04-16-2010 11:55 AM

I will have to miss this one, with ACS starting a 7:00 AM, can't stay out too late.

Have a great time...see you next round.

Matt, what motor are you running?

MPaddock 04-16-2010 01:14 PM

RND 2 tonight gates open at 4 pm see you all here.
I probably have an 11 tooth 5mm pinion you can borrow.
Mike