Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
Paddock's Short Course   Goodyear AZ >

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ

Old 03-18-2010, 02:00 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Will there still be open track on Saturday and Sundays?
Old 03-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Any club racing or practice tonight?
Old 03-22-2010, 02:37 PM
Tech Initiate

How have the turn outs been?
Old 03-23-2010, 03:27 PM
Tech Regular

Beginning April 2nd we will be going to our summer schedule, which will be friday and saturday nights. track will open at 5pm. until then we are open saturday and sunday 10 - 8 saturday and 10 -6 sundays.
We have had afew people out during the week due to kids being on spring break, so if you are off and want some track time just call ahead.
The turnouts have been real good lately, especially considering the other racing that has been happening at the other tracks. We are getting alot of shortcourse trucks (about 95%) and some other electrics, ie buggies and stadium trucks, and a few nitros.
I will add a 1/10 nitro stadium class to the series if we get afew more people that want to run it.
After the series is done we will be having regular club racing every week. The turnouts latley have showed we are getting our own regulars and there are enough to hold weekly races. Most likely the club racing will be friday night, unless everyone wants saturday night instead, let me know.
Just a couple more weeks for our series to start, its going to be fun and there will be some good cash payouts at the end and some prizes to be given away by drawings during and at the end.
The pro 4 cass will be able to run the HV motors but 2 cell only.
thanks Mike
Old 03-26-2010, 02:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MPaddock View Post
Beginning April 2nd we will be going to our summer schedule, which will be friday and saturday nights. track will open at 5pm. until then we are open saturday and sunday 10 - 8 saturday and 10 -6 sundays.
We have had afew people out during the week due to kids being on spring break, so if you are off and want some track time just call ahead.
The turnouts have been real good lately, especially considering the other racing that has been happening at the other tracks. We are getting alot of shortcourse trucks (about 95%) and some other electrics, ie buggies and stadium trucks, and a few nitros.
I will add a 1/10 nitro stadium class to the series if we get afew more people that want to run it.
After the series is done we will be having regular club racing every week. The turnouts latley have showed we are getting our own regulars and there are enough to hold weekly races. Most likely the club racing will be friday night, unless everyone wants saturday night instead, let me know.
Just a couple more weeks for our series to start, its going to be fun and there will be some good cash payouts at the end and some prizes to be given away by drawings during and at the end.
The pro 4 cass will be able to run the HV motors but 2 cell only.
thanks Mike
Man this series is going to be fun !!!!
Old 03-26-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Yes it will. When is the rebuild?
Old 03-26-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Team Panther View Post
Yes it will. When is the rebuild?
not sure im going over this weekend to see what we are doing about track
Old 03-27-2010, 12:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

sweet let me know whats gonna happen
Old 03-30-2010, 07:46 AM
Tech Elite

we did a partial rebuild sunday and its even funner now cant wait to see series rd 1 kick off see you guys and gals out there
Old 04-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Tech Elite

gates open today at 5pm we may run some races mike ordered more transponders for the track and we will be getting ready for next weeks series race hope to see you all out there

be prepared for a good night of racing and lots or fun and laughing and what not

by the way anyone know who these guys are having good time

Old 04-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hey Will, we are coming out next Friday for some fun!! Can you hold onto three of those transponders for us.. Thx TJ
Old 04-02-2010, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by carkingaz View Post
Hey Will, we are coming out next Friday for some fun!! Can you hold onto three of those transponders for us.. Thx TJ
they are house transponders you will be good i think that makes 20 total now he has gotten see you next friday
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Regular

We had a great time friday night, ran a few races to test the new transponders and the rest of the system to ensure no problems for the series. I let JJ and Anna run some races and they did a good job, especially for their ages.
The series starts this friday, and with the response I have gotten it should have a great turnout. I have added a PeeWee class for the younger kids to run. They can race whatever they have in this class and the entry fee will be $7.50.
We have done a few changes to the track for the series and have a few more planned. The second week that we have off we will be doing a new layout for the last 2 series races. If you would like to submit a design ask for an outline of the track.
Well I will see you all out here Friday for the start of our Short Course series, this is going to be fun. Also be sure to stop by Quicks R/C Hobbies to thank them for sponsering the series.
Mike
Old 04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Any pics of the new layout?
Old 04-08-2010, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bpeltzer View Post
Any pics of the new layout?
no pics basically same just changed 3 or so sections and running it backwards compared to what we have been if you have been out

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 1.64 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.