R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Arizona-New Mexico Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing-156/)
-   -   Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing/340279-paddocks-short-course-goodyear-az.html)

will g 03-04-2010 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by MPaddock (Post 7088151)
AMB transponders are not compatible with my system. I have 10 track transponders now and will have 10 more when I order this coming week. If you want to have your own they are 35dollars each. But 20 house transponders should be plenty.
stock s/c lipos are ok as well as brushless 13.5 I will also allow 7cell nimh as the new slashes come with them.
I am also hoping to do a rebuild on the track before the series starts, so if you have a design in mind see me at the track for dimensions.
Mike

fun fun we get to rebuild track again

racingbrian16 03-04-2010 12:01 PM

transponders

mike can u say were u r buying them from. i would like one but dont have the extra to buy right now. i would like to try and get one myself later when i can afford it. if u dont want to tell me in an open forum u can pm me with the info. thanks brian

bpeltzer 03-05-2010 04:06 PM

Had a great time last weekend. Is that track open this saturday?

Team Panther 03-06-2010 02:40 AM

Hope there might be enough for a 1/8 scale class. If so can we run 4s in them?

will g 03-06-2010 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by bpeltzer (Post 7096175)
Had a great time last weekend. Is that track open this saturday?

12pm till about 6 or so

will g 03-06-2010 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by Team Panther (Post 7098036)
Hope there might be enough for a 1/8 scale class. If so can we run 4s in them?

1/8 scale buggy??? thats what everyone else is runing in there 1/8 scale buggy or truggy

Team Panther 03-06-2010 10:29 AM

sweet thanks

The Juice 03-06-2010 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by will g (Post 7098644)
12pm till about 6 or so

Is it all open or practice early and racing later?

MPaddock 03-11-2010 11:36 AM

I havnt ordered transponders yet. the order goes in MARCH 15 so there is still time to get one. The system I run is TRACKMATE RACING you can order direct from them if you wish.
The weather looks good for the weekend and we have been having a great turnout, so maybe we will race saturday. There are alot of new people coming out that are just getting into running on a track. Ive seen quite a few kids that can put some good laps down.
The upcoming series looks like it will be alot of good racing in all the classes. There has been quite afew S/C 4x4 out, and that looks like it will be one of the bigger classes as will the novice and pro2 class. I cant wait I will be in the PRO4 class myself. I got one of the Jammin SCRT10 trucks and it flies.
The track hours for the rest of March will be 10- 8 Saturday and 10-6 Sundays. see you all this weekend Mike

recrutr911 03-12-2010 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by MPaddock (Post 7081262)
ok here it is SPRING S/C RACING SERIES dates: APRIL 9, 16, 30, MAY 7, 21, 28. There are 6 races with one toss.
Classes: NOVICE S/C , STOCK2 S/C, PRO2 S/C, STOCK4 S/C, PRO4S/C, 2WD BUGGY, 2WD STADIUM TRUCK. THERE CAN BE A CLASS FOR 1/8 S/C IF ENOUGH INTEREST. 2CELL LIPO LIMIT AND ALL S/C MUST RUN S/C TIRES AND WHEELS. THIS SHOULD BE A FUN SERIES WITH SOME GOOD PAYOUTS AT THE END. All other info is available at the track or give me a call.
Got you kevin on the transponder. anyone else wanting one get hold of me I am placing the order next week. Mike

Mike, All these dates are on Friday's. Is that accurate?:confused:

will g 03-12-2010 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by recrutr911 (Post 7126361)
Mike, All these dates are on Friday's. Is that accurate?:confused:

friday night racing is correct

recrutr911 03-13-2010 08:25 PM

Series Races

Mike, what is the projected cost of each entry for the series, and will you be offering a family discount for multiple entries for parents and children.

The Juice 03-14-2010 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by will g (Post 7128818)
friday night racing is correct

Dang that stinks.

will g 03-16-2010 11:47 AM

Here is the flyer for the Spring S/C Racing Series Presented by Paddocks Short Course

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/garza_w/001.jpg

MPaddock 03-18-2010 02:55 PM

Sorry I havnt gotten on here sooner, been busy getting things together for the series.
First off I am adding a sportsmen stock s/c class. This will be for the new adult racers, leaving the novice class more for the kids that are new racers.
entry fees will be 12.50 for the novice and sportsmen class and 15.00 for the stock and pro classes.
All heat races will be 6 min long. mains for the novice and sportsmen class will be 10 min. stock and the pro classes will be 15 min.
Yes all the races are friday nights for this series. If this series goes well then next time I will consider doing saturday nights also. For now though its fridays as will be our club races.
Quicks Hobbies has stepped up and is helping out with some prizes for the series. Make sure that if you are in their store to thank Clay and Trina for the support of the track and series.
Each night of the series we will be giving away a couple sets or s/c tires, you will be give a ticket for each entry.
For more info on the series and the points stop by the track I have the info printed out.
Transponders have been ordered.
Thanks Will for keeping up with the forum for me.
Good luck to those that are running the Cactus Classic.
Mike :tire: