Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 09-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Derby Bros Racing
Is it just my computer or is the SRS website down?
works for me.... edit a couple pages are not working right.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

down for me!!
Old 09-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

no worky here
Old 09-30-2008, 08:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

it's 7:53pm and the SRS site is back up.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tripthreat
Really looking forward to the States! Who all is running mod classes??
Frank, I know you were just asking about mod classes, but Alex and I are heading over there on Friday. Alex is going to run in the SRS classes, 2wd and 4wd. We hope to get some practice in on Friday, then drink a few with old friends and family. I hope it's a fun weekend. See you this weekend also Frank. Have a safe drive over.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:30 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

I wanted to take a second the THANK everyone for coming out Wednesday to show your support on our first day of ownership of SRS. It was great to see a lot of old faces again and a privilege to meet a lot of new ones. Most know I have been in and around the RC industry for the last 10 years and dreaming of the day I could own a Hobby store and race track. Well itís finally here! I know itís going to take hard work and dedication but I promise you with your support I will make SRS the best that it can be! I got the web site backup and will be updating it over the next couple days with race info and some changes to prep for the States race. We are putting in new dirt and a new track layout for the States race. If you have any questions please donít hesitate to call the shop or check the web site over the next couple days.

Thanks again!!
Old 10-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Is tomorrows race going to be run on dry track or watered? And do sign ups for States reallly end tomorrow?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

18wheeler - pm

shocker- text me when you decide where your racing
Old 10-03-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sat the 4th is normal racing (watered track) as I have not heard otherwise.

NOTE - racing starts at 4pm and not 6pm.

Track rebuild starts after racing is complete.

States early registration ends on the 4th, you can sign up after that but it will cost you an extra $XX.XX per class late fee.

Last edited by AZrcdriver; 10-03-2008 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Removed late fee, see below...
Old 10-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KMR
I wanted to take a second the THANK everyone for coming out Wednesday to show your support on our first day of ownership of SRS. It was great to see a lot of old faces again and a privilege to meet a lot of new ones. Most know I have been in and around the RC industry for the last 10 years and dreaming of the day I could own a Hobby store and race track. Well itís finally here! I know itís going to take hard work and dedication but I promise you with your support I will make SRS the best that it can be! I got the web site backup and will be updating it over the next couple days with race info and some changes to prep for the States race. We are putting in new dirt and a new track layout for the States race. If you have any questions please donít hesitate to call the shop or check the web site over the next couple days.

Thanks again!!
Congratulations Keoni!

I wasn't able to go on the 27th for the Slash drawing. Anyway, I checked the website and it's actually not gonna be til this Saturday! Around what time do you think you guys are giving the Slash away?
Old 10-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shocker
Is tomorrows race going to be run on dry track or watered? And do sign ups for States reallly end tomorrow?
Track will be watered, races will start at 4pm. You can sign up on the Sat moring of the states if you have to but the Joaf might look down on you! There won't be a late fee. Next week there will be racing on Tues & Thurs with both nights starting at 7pm. Track will be watered. There will be practice on Wed & Fri nights till about 9pm. Track will be watered Wed, don't know about Fri yet. No 1/8 scale racing on Tues for sure. Not sure if they will be allowed at practice Wed. 1/8 will be allowed to race as normal on Thur.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:59 AM
TLRacing

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Hey Guys,

I just got off the phone with Keoni, and he told me there will be NO LATE FEES! Feel free to sign up any time between now and next friday when the shop closes. If you absolutely cannot make it, you can sign up Saturday morning, but please, please sign up ahead of time if you are at SRS already, especially if you are there next Friday to practice.

Thanks,
Frank
Old 10-03-2008, 11:04 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by MikeFriery
stav - i "hear" they are getting new dirt.. so things may change.. if its the same as years past...

mod truck - definately red tapers in back with dual stage foam and silver tapers up front with either dual stage or stock foam depending on your driving style.. most people go with stock..

For truggy... i havnt tried much, i won last year with red xtt's and they were pretty decent but could have been better. Maybe red gators.. or red kingpings if they make them for truggy. You definatley want a losi/panther rubber compound.
Thanks Bud... Should be set with what I have.. Ifmars, Tapers etc etc... and Gator Softs for Truggy

Should be fun for sure

Stav
Old 10-03-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Champion

Oh I forgot....

Is there a place ta Park my Trailer at SRS or am I commuting each day?

Thank

Stav
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by busdriver
You can sign up on the Sat moring of the states if you have to but the Joaf might look down on you!
And you definitely don't want that!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.