Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 01-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markhat250 View Post
I'm just used to hearing Wheelie's soothing BI-polar voice over the intercom saying "30 minutes...15 minutes...5 minutes". I personally think he is saying this for my sake only, and at this point I really owe him a lot of tip money for all the years he's supported my cause. Thanks Wheelie.

Here's where the story takes a twist.....Last night it was "Ice in his veins / Flat-liner James" at the helm saying nothing on the intercom and it threw me off my game. I was in at 6:35 and got denied. Therefore.....the factory sponsered AE driver Hackfield went a packin'. True story folks. The Factory AE thing may not sit well with some, but I just like the sound of it, so I'm sticking with it for now.

I personally love any militant behavior out at the racetrack. It keeps all the people in check to go marshall on time, pay their tabs, get their transponders in time, or in my case....sign up in time. If there wasn’t any order amongst us retarded kids, it would be chaos at the r/c track. Not good.

And where the crap is Richey? We need that loose cannon back!!
awwwwwwwwwwwww what the hell?

for the record;
Mark came in the shop at about 6:37, late just like every race day even though he was at the track by 3:30. Dave did anounce sign-ups were open & even opened them up early. MarK came up to me & said "hey, what time is it?" i turned around & looked at the clock behind me & said "6:37" he said can i sign-up, i said "sign-ups close at 6:30" to which he said "i guess ill just go home then?" nothing else was said????? i was just kidding with Mark just like i do everytime he comes & signs up. so the only thing that kept Mark from racing was Mark. sorry for the confusion there Mark.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

I wasnt going to say anything but on Wednesday I lost track of time and signed up at 6:40 and they accepted my entry. I did not hear the last call announcemment that Wheelie usually does. But no big deal. We are all big kids and shouldn't have to be reminded 50 times. Just sometimes you are working on your shiet or something and you lose track of time. So the last call is appreciated.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by THE DAD View Post
I wasnt going to say anything but on Wednesday I lost track of time and signed up at 6:40 and they accepted my entry. I did not hear the last call announcemment that Wheelie usually does. But no big deal. We are all big kids and shouldn't have to be reminded 50 times. Just sometimes you are working on your shiet or something and you lose track of time. So the last call is appreciated.
seriously?
Old 01-23-2009, 12:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Just sometimes you are working on your shiet or something and you lose track of time. So the last call is appreciated

Basically that's what happens. I usually race 2 classes which makes me swampped come race time.

Last call is nice, but it's not my track, I don't make the rulz, and I don't pay the employees. I'm happy that I have a nice track to ride on and appreciate the people who run it.

I saved $20 to get me into the motocross track Saturday, so no worries. If I miss signups again, I'll have some cash left over to chill with Marcus and get wasted on NOS energy drinks. It seems to really be working for him, so I'm open at this point.
Old 01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Default nos

Originally Posted by markhat250 View Post
Just sometimes you are working on your shiet or something and you lose track of time. So the last call is appreciated

Basically that's what happens. I usually race 2 classes which makes me swampped come race time.

Last call is nice, but it's not my track, I don't make the rulz, and I don't pay the employees. I'm happy that I have a nice track to ride on and appreciate the people who run it.

I saved $20 to get me into the motocross track Saturday, so no worries. If I miss signups again, I'll have some cash left over to chill with Marcus and get wasted on NOS energy drinks. It seems to really be working for him, so I'm open at this point.
yep
Attached Images  
Old 01-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by busdriver View Post
seriously?
F'n A!
Old 01-23-2009, 01:47 PM
Tech Adept

You need to work more ......

Originally Posted by THE DAD View Post
Old 01-23-2009, 02:30 PM
Tech Regular

it's ok Mark, your only in your sophmore year, now The Dad is getting his masters degree, he should have it figured out by now!
Old 01-23-2009, 04:53 PM
Suspended

dad you actually work on your stuff??? lol... i thought you just dusted it off and threw some tires on it..
Old 01-24-2009, 12:04 AM
Tech Regular

is there a 1/10 gas class on saterday races
Old 01-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cheeseburger1 View Post
is there a 1/10 gas class on saterday races
u can have any class you want as long as u can get 4 people out there.

but as of right now only gas class is 1/8
Old 01-24-2009, 01:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

HEY! There is nothing wrong with just dusting it off and throwing some tires on it! i do it all the time. sometimes i even get third place!

I miss SRS and after the ACS finals i'll be out there a lot more
Old 01-24-2009, 10:04 AM
Tech Regular

Default Racing Sat.

Track is da-bomb, we didnt get any rain. Hump & Keoni made it flat again so come race! Even Mark come, bring your 4wd. Sean bring your 4wd too Ninja!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

Bus/Chris -
I know racing starts at 4pm today. What time do you normally get done on Sat.? Thanks.
Ron
Old 01-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZDemille View Post
Bus/Chris -
I know racing starts at 4pm today. What time do you normally get done on Sat.? Thanks.
Ron
9-10

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.