Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 01-22-2009, 04:23 PM
  #811  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (1)
 
THE DAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 533
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Joaf
LOL! Its because mark always does that. He could be there at 12:30 practicing and he would still wait till the last minute to sign up.


Hey the dad, what does EMB stand for? I hear its kinda like FMF...
It stands for...Um...., I can't say. This is a family place. Ask me at the races.
THE DAD is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 04:40 PM
  #812  
Tech Adept
 
unclecarlito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MESA, AZ
Posts: 141
Default

Some people never follow the rules and others can't wait to enforce them.
unclecarlito is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 06:11 PM
  #813  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (65)
 
markhat250's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 2,051
Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Humpty
Probably because that is the rule that have been there for ever ... If your going to be late Call ahead ....
I'm just used to hearing Wheelie's soothing BI-polar voice over the intercom saying "30 minutes...15 minutes...5 minutes". I personally think he is saying this for my sake only, and at this point I really owe him a lot of tip money for all the years he's supported my cause. Thanks Wheelie.

Here's where the story takes a twist.....Last night it was "Ice in his veins / Flat-liner James" at the helm saying nothing on the intercom and it threw me off my game. I was in at 6:35 and got denied. Therefore.....the factory sponsered AE driver Hackfield went a packin'. True story folks. The Factory AE thing may not sit well with some, but I just like the sound of it, so I'm sticking with it for now.

I personally love any militant behavior out at the racetrack. It keeps all the people in check to go marshall on time, pay their tabs, get their transponders in time, or in my case....sign up in time. If there wasn’t any order amongst us retarded kids, it would be chaos at the r/c track. Not good.

And where the crap is Richey? We need that loose cannon back!!
markhat250 is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 06:26 PM
  #814  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Marcus Falconie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,462
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default race

lol. Mark are you going to the Pit on the 7th for the last round. I know they will take your money,
Marcus Falconie is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 06:42 PM
  #815  
Tech Lord
iTrader: (52)
 
Jaz240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dwindle city
Posts: 12,494
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by markhat250
I'm just used to hearing Wheelie's soothing BI-polar voice over the intercom saying "30 minutes...15 minutes...5 minutes". I personally think he is saying this for my sake only, and at this point I really owe him a lot of tip money for all the years he's supported my cause. Thanks Wheelie.

Here's where the story takes a twist.....Last night it was "Ice in his veins / Flat-liner James" at the helm saying nothing on the intercom and it threw me off my game. I was in at 6:35 and got denied. Therefore.....the factory sponsered AE driver Hackfield went a packin'. True story folks. The Factory AE thing may not sit well with some, but I just like the sound of it, so I'm sticking with it for now.

I personally love any militant behavior out at the racetrack. It keeps all the people in check to go marshall on time, pay their tabs, get their transponders in time, or in my case....sign up in time. If there wasn’t any order amongst us retarded kids, it would be chaos at the r/c track. Not good.

And where the crap is Richey? We need that loose cannon back!!
Marcus Paid James to boot you so he could win!
Jaz240 is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 06:54 PM
  #816  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Marcus Falconie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,462
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default help

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Marcus Paid James to boot you so he could win!
I need more help than that!
Marcus Falconie is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 07:42 PM
  #817  
Tech Adept
 
unclecarlito's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: MESA, AZ
Posts: 141
Default

Right on Mark! Pretty dang funny...
unclecarlito is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 07:51 PM
  #818  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 59
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Nitro run times

Just wondering, how long, on average, does a tank of fuel last on an 8 scale buggy? Assuming a standard motor at SRS.

Thx.
cadethoerk is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 09:11 PM
  #819  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (1)
 
Marcus Falconie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,462
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default time

Originally Posted by cadethoerk
Just wondering, how long, on average, does a tank of fuel last on an 8 scale buggy? Assuming a standard motor at SRS.

Thx.
It depends on your motor, but on average 8 or 9 min but some of the new motors are getting 10 to 12 min. We timed a friends Novarossi +4 at SRS and it ran out of fuel at 12 min. At a club race 10min A-main like last night most if not all the gas guy's pit once, the electric guy's not so much!
Marcus Falconie is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 09:36 PM
  #820  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 59
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Pit times?

What is an average pit time? I will make sure to pull over next time
Still cleaning off the mud!
cadethoerk is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 09:46 PM
  #821  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
MikeFriery's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 1,368
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

At SRS 10 minutes is pretty realistic.
MikeFriery is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 10:17 PM
  #822  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
*Chrominator*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Living in a Van down by the river.
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Joaf
Hey the dad, what does EMB stand for? I hear its kinda like FMF...
Originally Posted by THE DAD
It stands for...Um...., I can't say. This is a family place. Ask me at the races.
Joaf it stands for Eat My B---- rimes with walls.



I know what the original FMF stands for, what does the new one stand for, I'm guessing after reading all this,
Originally Posted by MikeFriery
you are terrible!!

no one makes wheel dots like that for a reason!!!!!! Why dont you just write "help" with electric tape on the bottom of your RPM chassis while your at it!
Originally Posted by THE DAD
I fixed my sig. I need to go make my own Orion t-shirt with glitter.
Originally Posted by i am cornholio
hey dad when are you going to make some team fmf stickers for the rest of us haters..lol..

it sands for F---MikeFriery.
*Chrominator* is offline  
Old 01-22-2009, 10:27 PM
  #823  
Tech Master
iTrader: (19)
 
*Chrominator*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Living in a Van down by the river.
Posts: 1,146
Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default

Dad I like your wheel dots, it shows your individuality and that your a trend setter not a trend follower, it reminds me of someone who use to Chrome his wheels even thou most of the cool fast guys thought it was un-cool and retarded.
*Chrominator* is offline  
Old 01-23-2009, 01:59 AM
  #824  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

chris wheeler. u got a pm
losi_racer is offline  
Old 01-23-2009, 04:15 AM
  #825  
Suspended
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: awahtukee, AZ
Posts: 1,433
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by *Chrominator*
Dad I like your wheel dots, it shows your individuality and that your a trend setter not a trend follower, it reminds me of someone who use to Chrome his wheels even thou most of the cool fast guys thought it was un-cool and retarded.
yeah that guy used to be cool....hahahahaha
i am cornholio is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.