Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Old 10-10-2013, 04:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

sorry i may have missed it, but what are the scheduled dates for states?
Old 10-11-2013, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Whats the new name of the track when it moves to 32nd and greenway. Heres one SRS.2 North, Go kart track, strip club and bar and grill. Pheew lost my breath just repeating it. Strip club optional Hey we could have Nasty announce. <<<<< Ok gents heat 2, 2 wheel drive on the driver stand, heat 1 out to turn marshall . And guys we have a real special treat for you coming up on our dance stage from Sunny Miami is sexy Gemini !!!!! Please have your race bucks ready boys she does not work for free!!!!
And in the grill try the Veal its 4.99 with proof of racing!!! At the sound of the tone!!!!>>>>
Old 10-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Bubonic-X
Whats the new name of the track when it moves to 32nd and greenway. Heres one SRS.2 North, Go kart track, strip club and bar and grill. Pheew lost my breath just repeating it. Strip club optional Hey we could have Nasty announce. <<<<< Ok gents heat 2, 2 wheel drive on the driver stand, heat 1 out to turn marshall . And guys we have a real special treat for you coming up on our dance stage from Sunny Miami is sexy Gemini !!!!! Please have your race bucks ready boys she does not work for free!!!!
And in the grill try the Veal its 4.99 with proof of racing!!! At the sound of the tone!!!!>>>>

:t ire:
Old 10-14-2013, 10:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Racing was awesome on Saturday, great turnout, Great competition, great weather. Track was well watered and maintained. Reminded me of old times.
Old 10-14-2013, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by THE DAD
Racing was awesome on Saturday, great turnout, Great competition, great weather. Track was well watered and maintained. Reminded me of old times.
I figured that's where you were. No tires for that track. You were not on live rc at w3. Nobody actually was
Old 10-16-2013, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Has anyone been coming out on Wednesdays to race? I was thinking about coming out tonight.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:01 PM
Tech Adept

States Update:

I wanted to do a new layout for States but after running by the owner Its a no go. He does not want to spend the money on a track that will be used for one weekend.

So I will do my best to spruce it up fill holes and put in cement curbing. Before I sugar on Friday.

States is November 23-24th.
Old 10-16-2013, 03:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AZrcdriver
John,

Information on Cactus Classic is posted on Cactus Classic site:
Thanks, Cant wait to start the organisation
Old 10-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Tech Regular

Default Track

Ricky

Run the track in reverse direction? Might take lowering some of the jumps.
Old 10-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Ricky G
States Update:

I wanted to do a new layout for States but after running by the owner Its a no go. He does not want to spend the money on a track that will be used for one weekend.

So I will do my best to spruce it up fill holes and put in cement curbing. Before I sugar on Friday.

States is November 23-24th.

It's not a club race, it's not some thrown together series to make a few extra bucks, it's the Arizona State Championships. This event has a long history that started way before Adam bought SRS. To run it on a 2+ month old layout is an insult to the race.

If Adam doesn't want to give the race the EFFORT it DESERVES... then don't have it. If nothing else wait until the new facility opens and hold it then. But don't insult us with a half ass effort (not you Ricky, I know you'll do what you can).

I try to stay out of rctech bitching but I'm sorry, this just had to be said.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:18 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Trevor Clement
It's not a club race, it's not some thrown together series to make a few extra bucks, it's the Arizona State Championships. This event has a long history that started way before Adam bought SRS. To run it on a 2+ month old layout is an insult to the race.

If Adam doesn't want to give the race the EFFORT it DESERVES... then don't have it. If nothing else wait until the new facility opens and hold it then. But don't insult us with a half ass effort (not you Ricky, I know you'll do what you can).

I try to stay out of rctech bitching but I'm sorry, this just had to be said.
Amen. If its not worth a new layout, its not deserving of my money.
Old 10-17-2013, 10:16 AM
Tech Adept

I like that Idea Trevor. We where just worried that not having one in 2013 would upset the community. Let me see what I can do.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:09 AM
CGR
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Trevor Clement

If Adam doesn't want to give the race the EFFORT it DESERVES... then don't have it.
Word
Old 10-17-2013, 12:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Not me per say but, on a scale of 1-10 exactly how loaded could you be and still drive the go karts at the new facility?
Old 10-17-2013, 12:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Why not do a rebuild 3-4 weeks prior to the scheduled date? Let's face it, the current layout isn't all that. Lol.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.