Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 03-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mHOUPS
I'm not Mr. anything and I KNOW I'm not special, but son, I AM your daddy!! I think it's funny that you are so full of yourself and all you have to say is.."hmm 4 years", "hmmm switch hitter", "hmmm salad tosser", hmmm, hmmm

Ha Ha!! you get pissed off when you play toy cars So, how are the anger management classes going?
Ok, do we need a smack down? I say the two of you settle your differences with a one on one race with the car of your choice at SRS this Wednesday on the new layout. I am sure we would all like to see this and then we can settle this nonsense once and for all...

Oh ya, no marshals will be used, (of course) and it will be a five minute race. The loser has to post an apology to the winner on this forum.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dork Missile
Hey locals, just wondering how we can secure pit tables/awnings for the race weekend? Is the track providing any help of that fashion? Myself and another friend are flying in from Vancouver,Canada and are hoping we aren't sitting in the parking lot... Is there anyone willing to help us out,or rent us space?
I would call the shop directly and ask this very question. I know some of the local guys are offering help with tables and chairs, but with 300 plus racers, pit tables will run out quickly. As far as getting a space, the teams set up huge tents and usually get the prime real estate. The rest of us fill in the gaps. There is plenty of room for all, but I would call to confirm.

There are so many guys coming from out of the area, I can't imagine anyone would be stuck throwing their stuff on the ground next to the port a potties.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)
Red face

Yeah that sucked, the NEW layout.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaplestreetRC
Jeez. I hate to jump in the middle of all this nonsense, but since it was my post that seems to have instigated all of this, I feel like I owe it to the SRS regulars to try to calm the storm.

My original post was a bit of frustration over the RD not being very receptive to racers concerns (not just me, several people had the problem). I've raced at SRS since then, with no problems. I talked to him, he's workin on it, said they would have a drivers meeting, he's doin his best, all is well, lets please move on.

SRS is still a very fun place to race, it's THE track that got me into RC, and I had no idea that I was kicking such a hornets nest by bringing up NOVICE marshalling. I had no intention of instigating such drama. I thought it was a pretty reasonable post, but 3 pages of drama later, I obviously shouldn't have said anything. For that I apologize.

Cactus is coming up, the new layout is done lets just get excited and get back to discussing that!
I'm glad you posted that Bert. These forums have been dead lately anyway. It's fun watching everyone get all worked up
Old 03-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by mHOUPS
I'm not Mr. anything and I KNOW I'm not special, but son, I AM your daddy!! I think it's funny that you are so full of yourself and all you have to say is.."hmm 4 years", "hmmm switch hitter", "hmmm salad tosser", hmmm, hmmm

Ha Ha!! you get pissed off when you play toy cars So, how are the anger management classes going?

Its great that you think spamming emoticons and and making assumptions some how constitutes an argument or validates your position. Its obvious that you're a moron, and neither one of our opinions matters to the other. I've said my piece and it hasn't been refuted, so I'm gonna leave it at that, have fun with your smilies, poor spelling, and lack of wit.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by zipperfoot
Ok, do we need a smack down? I say the two of you settle your differences with a one on one race with the car of your choice at SRS this Wednesday on the new layout. I am sure we would all like to see this and then we can settle this nonsense once and for all...

Oh ya, no marshals will be used, (of course) and it will be a five minute race. The loser has to post an apology to the winner on this forum.
Heck yeah, I'm down for that! We can make it a little more interesting....winner take all!?
Old 03-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SCRAFAN
Now now girls, can we just see some pics of the me layout?
Some pics of the me layout huh, I'm affraid to ask, lol!!!

Originally Posted by MaplestreetRC
Jeez. I hate to jump in the middle of all this nonsense, but since it was my post that seems to have instigated all of this, I feel like I owe it to the SRS regulars to try to calm the storm.

My original post was a bit of frustration over the RD not being very receptive to racers concerns (not just me, several people had the problem). I've raced at SRS since then, with no problems. I talked to him, he's workin on it, said they would have a drivers meeting, he's doin his best, all is well, lets please move on.

SRS is still a very fun place to race, it's THE track that got me into RC, and I had no idea that I was kicking such a hornets nest by bringing up NOVICE marshalling. I had no intention of instigating such drama. I thought it was a pretty reasonable post, but 3 pages of drama later, I obviously shouldn't have said anything. For that I apologize.

Cactus is coming up, the new layout is done lets just get excited and get back to discussing that!
My post is not at all related to anything you mentioned/posted, I didn't even read/see what you posted. My post is directly related Novice Nelly, I apologize if you took it towards you.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yep.. this forum makes my brain hurt.
Old 03-12-2012, 10:36 PM
Tech Master

I love emotocons Mo, this is a special one for you
Old 03-13-2012, 12:49 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MikeFriery
Yep.. this forum makes my brain hurt.
and I wonder why I checked rctech to figure out this weeks schedule.
Old 03-13-2012, 03:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE
Here's a copy and paste of the email I got regarding the next few weeks....

The 26th annual Cactus Classic is quickly approching and we would like to keep you up to date with what's going on in the month of March. Below is the schedule and flyer.
-Hobbytown/SRS

March 7: 7pm Start Off-road Track - Wet
March 9: 7 pm Start Off-road and Asphalt Track Both Race 7pm
March 10, 11, 12 & 13: Track Closed For Cactus Track Change
March 14: 2pm Practice Opens, 7pm Start Off-road Track- Wet Cactus Track
March 16: 7pm Start Asphalt Track
March 17: Club Race 4pm Start Off-road Track - Wet - Cactus Track
March 20: Cactus Open Practice 10am - 6pm
March 21: Cactus Open Practice 10am - 5pm then Club Race - Wet - 6pm Start ($15)
March 22: Controlled Cactus Practice 9am Start - 6pm
March 23 - March 25: 26th Annual Cactus Classic Off-road Race (No Asphalt Races)
March 28: 7pm Start Off-road Track - Wet Special $5 Entry
March 29: 7pm Start Asphalt Racing
March 30: 4pm Start Off-road Track - Wet
Typically the off road track is open for practice on Fridays but I don't see mention of it on 3/16. Is the off road track closed on 3/16?
Old 03-13-2012, 04:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Wow, so this is what's been going on at srs. glad to see I haven't missed anything good.

Do the rest of us a favor and keep this guy coming back. This shit is positively hilarious.

Good luck to all the peeps running cactus. Even the marshals.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:54 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

anyone wanna race in the cotex 400 i can pull a couple strings to get us in lmaooooooooo
Old 03-13-2012, 04:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Bwahahaha! Wassup baby cheese? You gonna come play braaaaap-ity braaap thurs with us? I'm bringing my bikini, and if you're real good, i'll let you put the suntan lotion on my butt!
Old 03-13-2012, 10:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty
Bwahahaha! Wassup baby cheese? You gonna come play braaaaap-ity braaap thurs with us? I'm bringing my bikini, and if you're real good, i'll let you put the suntan lotion on my butt!
WOW! LMAO You're killing me Nasty! Steph

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.