Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 11-28-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YotieKillin View Post
Your on fire lately!
Thanks, I have my good days and bad days.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:15 PM
Tech Addict

So as I sit here getting geared up for the holiday season, Iíve started to think of how the R/C community could give back to people less fortunate. I mean itís truly a blessing that we get the joy of racing/practicing with our vehicles and our friends on a weekly basis. But what if you never could experience the joy of that one simple action? Imagine children without a single toy to play with during the holiday season. So it got me thinking, what could I do?

On Sunday December 19th Ringleader Racing and Turd Ferguson Racing present the 1st Annual ďHaul-In for the HolidaysĒ. The race will be held at Competition Hobbies sponsored by Competition Hobbies and Scottsdale R/C Speedway. The race entry will be 1 new unwrapped toy per entry. If you donít have a toy for the entry that day, Competition Hobbies has graciously offered to donate 50% of each entry fee. So for the cost of a pair of tires, you can buy a toy to brighten a childís holiday season. Thanks to Quaid Simek, Mike Shumpert and Keoni Ayhat for jumping on board to help.

I know this is a little short notice for some of you racers, but it was something I thought would be worthwhile. For those of you that are going to be at the KBRL on Saturday 18th, we would love to see you back on Sunday. However you are unable to make it back down, I will have a donation box set up inside the store so you can donate while you are there. Thanks to everyone who will be participating! Depending on what type feedback I get, as far as people who will be attending, we may start a little earlier than the normal 2:00 start time. Please feel free to post on the Competition Hobbies forum thread if you have any questions. Thanks in advance to everyone that has already given me a commitment, look forward to seeing you at the races!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:35 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
So as I sit here getting geared up for the holiday season, Iíve started to think of how the R/C community could give back to people less fortunate. I mean itís truly a blessing that we get the joy of racing/practicing with our vehicles and our friends on a weekly basis. But what if you never could experience the joy of that one simple action? Imagine children without a single toy to play with during the holiday season. So it got me thinking, what could I do?

On Sunday December 19th Ringleader Racing and Turd Ferguson Racing present the 1st Annual ďHaul-In for the HolidaysĒ. The race will be held at Competition Hobbies sponsored by Competition Hobbies and Scottsdale R/C Speedway. The race entry will be 1 new unwrapped toy per entry. If you donít have a toy for the entry that day, Competition Hobbies has graciously offered to donate 50% of each entry fee. So for the cost of a pair of tires, you can buy a toy to brighten a childís holiday season. Thanks to Quaid Simek, Mike Shumpert and Keoni Ayhat for jumping on board to help.

I know this is a little short notice for some of you racers, but it was something I thought would be worthwhile. For those of you that are going to be at the KBRL on Saturday 18th, we would love to see you back on Sunday. However you are unable to make it back down, I will have a donation box set up inside the store so you can donate while you are there. Thanks to everyone who will be participating! Depending on what type feedback I get, as far as people who will be attending, we may start a little earlier than the normal 2:00 start time. Please feel free to post on the Competition Hobbies forum thread if you have any questions. Thanks in advance to everyone that has already given me a commitment, look forward to seeing you at the races!
Count me in...
Old 11-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Tech Master

Very cool Richard, I'm sure Kitty is smiling right now very proud of her son.

You just keep on keepin on young man. Your a special kid who is a product
of a great hobby you grew up in....

I'm sure this hobby is making a many more great young men like you right
now all over this country & the rest of the world as well...

You have a great Christmas & a Happy New Year Richard...
Old 11-29-2010, 10:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Where are the photos from states?
Old 11-29-2010, 10:18 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mHOUPS View Post
I thought you had them
Old 11-29-2010, 10:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Here ya go
Old 11-29-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by PFKAOG View Post
I thought you had them
I was to busy breaking the front off of my 8th scale and keeping Jake on his toes.... It's tough to drive when your laughing and your eyes are watering.

Originally Posted by moparsrule View Post
Here ya go
WOW! BADASS dude!!!
Old 12-01-2010, 09:22 AM
Tech Adept

Alright :::::::It wednesday Worlds tonite ... 2 wheel buggy and Stock SC...
Lets do the DAMN thang.........
Old 12-01-2010, 09:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 1/10th mod truck please

hey this is pit dad mike are you ready for some prexmas mod truck saturday @srs?
Old 12-01-2010, 11:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

im down for truck sat
Old 12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Tech Rookie

cool any other mod guys wanna play.......probably need 5 hey dad you ready?
Old 12-01-2010, 01:48 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mHOUPS View Post
The pictures and results are posted on our web site. Here is a link

http://www.scottsdalercspeedway.com/...S%20Events.asp
Old 12-01-2010, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Humpty View Post
Alright :::::::It wednesday Worlds tonite ... 2 wheel buggy and Stock SC...
Lets do the DAMN thang.........
I will be there tonight to get my novice on...lol. Pretty soon I am thinking about leaving the novice class and try and run with the big dogs. I promise to stay out of your way.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

Dont forget friday nite Practice Tonight... Should be fun .. Track will be Prepped and will have Scoring set up... Feel free to ask for help if ya need it thats what we are there for on Fridays...

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.