Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 11-22-2010, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thank You Mr Bender. And tell Audie Good Job in qualifying.

Originally Posted by Autie's Dad
Wanted to thank SRS for all your efforts putting on a great States Race. We look forward to it every year as one of our four big Ariz. Events. Cactus, States, Nitro Challenge and Byrons or Nitro Xross. Would have been nice to finish out with or without rain , but had a good time , thanks again. Track was truly awesome smooooth condition !
Old 11-22-2010, 03:51 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Thanks again to all of the racers that attended The 25th Annual JConcepts Arizona Off-Road Championships this past weekend at Scottsdale RC Speedway. We had drivers from all over the US make the trip to Scottsdale to attend this year’s event. Thank you to JConcepts and BC1 Graphics for helping put on this years event. Brian and Lisa were on hand from BC1 and John was here to represent and support JConcepts. I would also like to thank the factory drivers that made the trip this year. I had a lot of customers tell me its nice to be able to go up to the guys they see in magazines and ask them in person about the products they race. Thanks again guys for making the trip. I hope everyone had a great time!!

A special thanks needs to go out to my staff for all of their hard work making this race happen. Richard Lake did a fabulous job on the mic and kept us on track all weekend. Thanks again Zippy!! Thanks to Dave Rosen for running tech Jake, Brian and Havoc for making sure the track was in perfect condition all week. Not many seen you guys out there till 2am patching the track. Thanks again!! Thanks to Kimberly Hinz and LT for making sure that everyone got what they needed out of the store.

Last but not lease I would like to thank Jeff Helms for being our race director!! Thank you!! It’s not an easy job and people some times don’t understand what has to be done in the background to make sure the race happens. The race director and obviously the owner(s) have to look at every aspect of the race and make decisions that will be best for ALL racers. On Sunday Mother Nature had her own agenda. Because of rain and the continued threat of rain we felt it was the best decision to call the race. This as an owner is one of the hardest decisions to make. It’s always going to be a lose.. lose situation. On one hand if you call the race and it decides to stop raining racers will be upset because you stopped the race. On the other hand if you don’t stop and it continues to rain racers are upset that marshaling is unsafe and the track condition is not suitable for racing. Either way I apologize for the rain and I hope everyone had a great time up to that point!! I will have pictures and stats posted tomorrow.

Thanks again to everyone that came out to support our race!!

Last edited by KMR; 11-22-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 08:01 AM
Tech Adept

Default Racing Wednesday Nite.

Alright states are over and Done .. Its time for the wednesday nite worlds... Whos in..

Dont forget this Saturday Racing starts at 4:00 Pm
Old 11-23-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Humpty
Alright states are over and Done .. Its time for the wednesday nite worlds... Whos in..

I might come out for a little short bus action..
Old 11-23-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Humpty

I amour of town so can't make it, but have found a track in portland to get my RC fix. I will be there next Wednesday and am looking forward to it.

Tommy: how is my T-4 coming along?
Old 11-23-2010, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Who's in for 8th scale for tomorrow night
Old 11-23-2010, 04:34 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mHOUPS
Who's in for 8th scale for tomorrow night
teehee

Wish I could.
Old 11-23-2010, 04:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

THIS
Old 11-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Tech Regular

If anyone has a SC10 FT roller for sale send me a PM. Thanks.
Old 11-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Redneck trucks Ron!! Shake and bake!! You work on the wonderbread, magic man has got the old spice covered.
Old 11-27-2010, 09:22 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Dont forget this Saturday Racing starts at 4:00Pm sinups at 3pm
Old 11-27-2010, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Does srs get any 1/8th nitro racing on Saturday?
Old 11-28-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by KMR
Dont forget this Saturday Racing starts at 4:00Pm sinups at 3pm
Fun racing last night at SRS. Only 5 heats, nice relaxing evening. It Felt like a weeknight. Good competition though. 2 full heats of 13.5 2WD
Old 11-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by THE DAD
Fun racing last night at SRS. Only 5 heats, nice relaxing evening. It Felt like a weeknight. Good competition though. 2 full heats of 13.5 2WD
Your on fire lately!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Tech Elite

Lance Norick and his Losi sponsored Sprint car at the Sprint Car Nationals last night. This was a killer race and the cars were flying 1/2 mile. Tony Stewart won night 1 and Joey Saldana in the Kasey Kahne Budweiser sprint won night 2

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.