Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 10-28-2010, 09:45 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by THE DAD View Post
Heading out, Hope the track got sum TLC since last Thursday night. It was blown out!
Thanks for coming out and race last night. I hope you liked the track. I packed it yesterday morning and got lots of water on it during the day.
Old 10-28-2010, 06:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KMR View Post
Thanks everyone for coming out and supporting the 8th Annual SIGP at CH in Tucson Arizona this past week. I apologize for our jacked up schedule changes last week at SRS but we are back to our normal racing program this week.

Wednesday Oct 27th Off-road racing starts at 7pm
Friday Oct 29th Open Practice from 1-10pm
Saturday Oct 30th Off-Road Racing starts at 7pm

Please note-
Saturday November 6th Racing will start at 2pm to accommodate for our track rebuild. Anyone that wants to hang out after racing and lend a hand would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!!!
Keoni

Not so Super Duper for me! but it was a lot of fun but frustrating! I can not believe that and 18 lap run could not make the main in ss buggy!

I really have to say thanks to You (Keoni), Humpty, BC, Randy, Jake, and B-Fox for all the help down there! IT started out good and got messy in a hurry! But all you guys were able to loan out stuff to keep me running! Thanks again! I am hoping to make the states race at least in Stock SC...
Old 10-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by YotieKillin View Post
Not so Super Duper for me! but it was a lot of fun but frustrating! I can not believe that and 18 lap run could not make the main in ss buggy!

I really have to say thanks to You (Keoni), Humpty, BC, Randy, Jake, and B-Fox for all the help down there! IT started out good and got messy in a hurry! But all you guys were able to loan out stuff to keep me running! Thanks again! I am hoping to make the states race at least in Stock SC...
Lets shoot your car/truck Saturday!
Old 10-28-2010, 10:26 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mHOUPS View Post
Lets shoot your car/truck Saturday!
From what he has told me, sounds like someone already shot it...with a bazooka
Old 10-29-2010, 09:51 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
From what he has told me, sounds like someone already shot it...with a bazooka
Lol it was still a fun weekend! Hanging out racing with loaner parts cars and radios... Thanks agian!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KMR View Post
Thanks for coming out and race last night. I hope you liked the track. I packed it yesterday morning and got lots of water on it during the day.
It was great. Thanks Keoni. See you Saturday (not going to Fear Farm)
Old 10-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Helping each other is what "Clicks" do
Old 10-29-2010, 08:43 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by PFKAOG View Post
Helping each other is what "Clicks" do
Old 10-31-2010, 12:04 AM
Tech Addict

Default THANK YOU

TIM H. for your radio, battery, transponder, and receiver! Oh yea and ty for gluing up three sets of tires for me too!!! I appreciate the help to keep me addicted to this sport!

Good times at SRS once again! gonna miss this layout but its time for a new one!!! Cant wait to get started next weekend!
Old 10-31-2010, 03:03 PM
Tech Addict

Just wanted to say thanks to all the SRS guys last night, it's always fun to show up and grab the mic and announce on the fly. Good times, looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Rich
Old 10-31-2010, 03:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ringleader View Post
Just wanted to say thanks to all the SRS guys last night, it's always fun to show up and grab the mic and announce on the fly. Good times, looking forward to seeing everyone soon!

Rich
That was Improv comedy on the mic.... I can't drive to that! Who am I kidding, I can't drive to begin with!

Bottom line, every last person there had a great time and no bullshit!
Old 10-31-2010, 03:28 PM
Tech Master

TIM H. for your radio, battery, transponder, and receiver! Oh yea and ty for gluing up three sets of tires for me too!!! I appreciate the help to keep me addicted to this sport!

Good times at SRS once again! gonna miss this layout but its time for a new one!!! Cant wait to get started next weekend!
Brian has Alzheimer’s so, he would like to thank me for the tires, the taco guy on the bike for the hot sauce, the $50 dollar pinion guy and the retired DMV lady that he's dating........
Old 10-31-2010, 05:11 PM
Tech Addict

Brian has Alzheimer’s so, he would like to thank me for the tires, the taco guy on the bike for the hot sauce, the $50 dollar pinion guy and the retired DMV lady that he's dating........
Yes ty too...

And your just jealous that she is retired ...
Old 10-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

Yes ty too...

And your just jealous that she is retired ...
LOL! It sounded like a good ending while I was making everything up.... but don't ask how long it took me to get the correct spelling of Alzheimer’s, lmao!

Is it; old timers...
no, all timers..hmm
old..no

lol!
Old 10-31-2010, 05:25 PM
Tech Addict

LOL! It sounded like a good ending while I was making everything up.... but don't ask how long it took me to get the correct spelling of Alzheimer’s, lmao!

Is it; old timers...
no, all timers..hmm
old..no

lol!
I will make sure to put some Jeratol for your old timer problems... Hey and quit ass dialing me when your singing! it scares my lil girl! lol

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.