Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 08-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I wouldn't lose sleep over it Keoni. Nothing but praise for the track and all the guys running it. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by KMR
Here is one for you guys to read. Makes me glad I spent the last 3 years running SRS.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...ml#post7859472
It is amazing how tough people think they are when they're hiding behind an anonymous name on a r/c forum. Sure everyone could say how they would like to see it done, but in the end there are only a select few that took the gamble and run the facilities we use.
Thanks goes out to all the store and track owners/operators.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by greasemonkey74
It is amazing how tough people think they are when they're hiding behind an anonymous name on a r/c forum. Sure everyone could say how they would like to see it done, but in the end there are only a select few that took the gamble and run the facilities we use.
Thanks goes out to all the store and track owners/operators.
Well said.... for once!

Seriously, I agree 100%, the e-tough guy thing is pretty funny. I notice they never show up at the track and say, "Hey, I'm the douche from tech".

A lot of people don't realize the sacrifice that goes into simply maintaining a race facility, not to mention the everyday efforts of maintaining a business.
Old 08-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KMR
Here is one for you guys to read. Makes me glad I spent the last 3 years running SRS.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...ml#post7859472
Wow a tool must be a shovel because that was alot of Bullsh!T. Some people just have NO CLUE!!!!!! I also agree with these KEYBOARD COWBOYS hiding behind screen names on these forums. Keoni doesn't do this to get rich thats for sure. I would just like to say Thanks to Keoni and Jake for the hard work they do and whoever else is involved in keeping SRS going. Here is a quote I heard from somebody and it sums it all up in owning a LHS or a LHS and track "The way to become a millionare in owning a LHS is to start with 2 million". Just my opinion and once again Thanks GUYS.
Vareck Wright
Old 08-26-2010, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

LT I bet you its the guy a couple Saturdays ago that stormed off the drivers stand because his SHIT was glitching out and was blamming it on you! "Oh every time I stand next to Larry To my radio glitches and I crash all the time!" And this one "

Any how Keoni keep doing what you do and WE all appreciate it!!! I know its hard work just keeping the track maintained and preped for everyone to have such a nice place to race these toy cars! And re-builds do get costly and is very hard to complete with out the offerings of a few hands but it always gets done and it is always a blast to race!
Old 08-26-2010, 06:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

if anyone is looking for a Hpi Blitz Pm me
Old 08-26-2010, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I won't acknowledge this idiot's page with a response, i'll say it here: WHAT AN IDIOT! Keoni and all the SRS staff have been great. It's my home track. I've been going there since before Keoni took over, and everything he's done since taking over has been positive. If a $5 increase in race fees is gonna be a deal breaker, then get the hell out of RC, punk. You can't afford this.

Thanks, once again, for all the hard work behind the scenes at SRS.
Old 08-26-2010, 08:23 PM
Tech Regular

Does anybody know who that little computer tough guy is?
Old 08-26-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

All the AZ dudes are hanging out on that other thread trying to figure out who the idiot is...
Old 08-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YotieKillin
LT I bet you its the guy a couple Saturdays ago that stormed off the drivers stand because his SHIT was glitching out and was blamming it on you! "Oh every time I stand next to Larry To my radio glitches and I crash all the time!" And this one "

Any how Keoni keep doing what you do and WE all appreciate it!!! I know its hard work just keeping the track maintained and preped for everyone to have such a nice place to race these toy cars! And re-builds do get costly and is very hard to complete with out the offerings of a few hands but it always gets done and it is always a blast to race!

I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but did anyone figure out the spektrum glitch issue? Doesn't seem to happen lately, but...
Old 08-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by verticalpilot
I'm not sure if this is the same issue, but did anyone figure out the spektrum glitch issue? Doesn't seem to happen lately, but...
I have no clue I was having glitching issues around the cactus and it ended up being my servo was causing it! I went from a KoPuPu to an XP and have not had a problem since!
Old 08-27-2010, 07:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

I have an extra Losi XXX CR for sale, PM me if interested.
Old 08-27-2010, 10:12 AM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Thanks everyone for the kind words. We have had some great people own Scottsdale RC Speedway over the last 25 years and I truly feel privileged that I can be part of its long history in RC Racing. Not all agree with the changes I have made to our race program and facility and that’s ok… I’m just trying to do what I feel is necessary to keep RC and SRS around. So with all of that said THANKS AGAIN!!

Now get off the internet and go race!!

We got a lot of good racing going on this weekend with the KBRL series!! I hope weather plays nice but if it doesn’t we will do everything in our power to make this weekend happen!!

Friday-Practice 1-10pm
Saturday- KBRL Gates open at 10am and racing starts at 2pm

Thanks again!
Keoni

PS- Seriously get off the internet! Go wrench…glue tires….paint a body…balance your batteries…anything… yes LT go back to work!
Old 08-27-2010, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

I would be doing all of those things, but I'm stuck at work.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Did SRS get rain?

How are track conditions out there today? Cant wait for tomorrow!!!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.