Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 07-02-2010, 10:46 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Im good with whatever. I get my engine tuned during practice. I cant tune for shit anyway. I would like to put in my vote for some longer mains though. 5 minute mains is almost not worth the trip
Old 07-02-2010, 10:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by busdriver View Post
If there's 3 heats of gas make them the 1st 3 heats. 1st heat can warm up while the announcer is getting ready and the others can warm while the other gas heats are running. There's almost always a 5 minute break between heats. It's not rocket science. Everyone happy?
Say the NASA Engineer
Old 07-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by FactoryRacing23 View Post
What I dont get is this, You havn't really raced SRS since the incodednt (solved yes and not trying to bring it up) and you dont even race gas.... So why are you sticking your nose in it? all that was asked for was a little time to tune the motor and still have the 2 or 3 min track time after that. I will talk to keoni in person about it saturday and see what he thinks about it. All that is really needed is a few extra min at the begining of the first Nitro race. It dosn't need to be for every race as the nitro guys can warm up there cars wile nitro is running. But I will be at SRS saturday racing some 1/8 scale! so you all there!
talk about sticking your nose in...and yes i have raced at srs since..and even when i dont i go hang out with keoni..so why dont you shut your pie hole too...geez
Old 07-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by busdriver View Post
If there's 3 heats of gas make them the 1st 3 heats. 1st heat can warm up while the announcer is getting ready and the others can warm while the other gas heats are running. There's almost always a 5 minute break between heats. It's not rocket science. Everyone happy?
i agree with this..lol..and i will say this...there are so many well i wont even use the words here...anyone that wants to talk shit to me, please come say it to my face...i beg you...otherwise keep your comments to yourself...
Old 07-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Im good with whatever. I get my engine tuned during practice. I cant tune for shit anyway. I would like to put in my vote for some longer mains though. 5 minute mains is almost not worth the trip
Tough to do on a wednesday night when most people have to be up early in the morning, we might be able to do something for the 1/8th guys for the Summer series though even though some of those dates fall on a wednesday. I will talk with Keoni, Jake, and Kenny and see what we can come up with.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
Tough to do on a wednesday night when most people have to be up early in the morning, we might be able to do something for the 1/8th guys for the Summer series though even though some of those dates fall on a wednesday. I will talk with Keoni, Jake, and Kenny and see what we can come up with.
That would be awesome thanks Chris. When my qualifying stinks and I end up in the C main its completely understandable but the B main was also only 6 minutes. considering the drive and time spent at the track to race for 5 or 6 minutes, I hope they can understand why I am asking for longer races.
Old 07-02-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Originally Posted by i am cornholio View Post
talk about sticking your nose in...and yes i have raced at srs since..and even when i dont i go hang out with keoni..so why dont you shut your pie hole too...geez
O well, it's water under the bridge. Not intending on taking a stab at you. Just stating my opinion. I don't blame electric guy for not wanting to hear the nitro. But when I race at a nitro track (granted it's a nitro track) I usually warm my buggy up about 3min before the race before me is up. As goes for a lot of the other nitro guys. I will talk to keoni about it tomorrow and see if maybe we could even get a designated area to do warm ups in. Everyone needs to be happy. We all go there for the same reason! To race and have a good time so leave it at that!
Old 07-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by FactoryRacing23 View Post
O well, it's water under the bridge. Not intending on taking a stab at you. Just stating my opinion. I don't blame electric guy for not wanting to hear the nitro. But when I race at a nitro track (granted it's a nitro track) I usually warm my buggy up about 3min before the race before me is up. As goes for a lot of the other nitro guys. I will talk to keoni about it tomorrow and see if maybe we could even get a designated area to do warm ups in. Everyone needs to be happy. We all go there for the same reason! To race and have a good time so leave it at that!
i agree..but people who want to take stabs at me or anyone for that matter should do it in person...thx nick...as for the other two, please come visit me...im sure we can straighten things out in person...
Old 07-02-2010, 01:13 PM
Tech Rookie

i cant belive i got out of gas 2years ago becouse of all this same bs and i havent been on here in months i cant belive i come back on here and the same shi#$% eletric hating gas and vise versa

guess i will stay with golf as my hobby

ben
Old 07-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oilspiller View Post
i cant belive i got out of gas 2years ago becouse of all this same bs and i havent been on here in months i cant belive i come back on here and the same shi#$% eletric hating gas and vise versa

guess i will stay with golf as my hobby

ben

Let them hate. Just make me want to show up more and make noise.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

i agree..but people who want to take stabs at me or anyone for that matter should do it in person...thx nick...as for the other two, please come visit me...im sure we can straighten things out in person...
Where did I say I have a problem with you? Why would I want to talk to you anyways?
Old 07-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

LoL.......... I love it Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Old 07-02-2010, 02:46 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

SRS- News

Thanks for everyone that came out on Wednesday night for the 1st Round of the 1/8th Scale series. We had a great showing and hopefully we can keep it going. I haven't seen that many 1/8th scales at SRS for many months. Get your stuff ready round 2 is next week then we will pick it back up after our track rebuild. I got tied up with store stuff yesterday but I will get the results pulled off of the race computer and posted in the next day. Congrats to our winners. I want to officially let everyone know that truggy has been added to the points and will stay as long as you guys have enough to make a class.

Thanks again!!

Warmup for Nitro----

You all know by now that if you want a official and accurate response about The SRS Racing Program come talk to Kenny, Jake, Chris or myself in person or call the shop. I personally don't have a lot of time every day to check RCTECH and aster questions. Marcus, Ronald and others did it right and came into the shop WED and asked about the pre-warmup for Nitro Series. Kenny and I talked about it and I hope every one had enough time on Wed to warmup. If you feel that you need more time please talk to the race director for the night and they will try and accommodate you. Kenny ran a great program and we got out of here at a good time. I agree with the longer main times for the series. This is something I will talk about with Kenny, Chris and Jake. We will come up with something before the next race.

If you have a question about Scottsdale RC Speedway or to Scottsdale RC Speedway that you feel is important and would like a accurate and prompt answer please call the shop. Or talk to Kenny, Chris, Jake or myself in person. There is a lot of bashing and non constructive feedback on this forum. Electric VS Nitro …blah…blah…blah After reading this crap why would anyone want to get into this hobby…Think about it! No racers…No Store…No track! None of this is good for SRS and none of this is good for RC. If you care about either Im personally asking you to stop!

Thank you!
Keoni
Old 07-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Whos all coming out for 1/8 scale tomorrow? I know There are quite a few for sure! lets try and get a couple full heats of 1/8 back out there for tomorrows racing!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

i agree with this..lol..and i will say this...there are so many well i wont even use the words here...anyone that wants to talk shit to me, please come say it to my face...i beg you...otherwise keep your comments to yourself...
I can't wait until I see you next

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.