Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 06-25-2010, 08:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

heathcox on nitro again? what is the world coming to.

wish i had time and internet connectivity to check out some live rc while this is actually happening.

enough about the nats... i'm talking about the WORLDS....wed nite worlds. Who's down? Who wants to make some side bets? Who's buying pizza? (hungry howie's preferably) and most importantly, who wants to trade 2 qts of sidewinder for 2 qts of byrons?
Old 06-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

sammich man will be there! Please bring my engine that I sent to AMS with you
Old 06-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BigNasty

wish i had time and internet connectivity to check out some live rc while this is actually happening.

enough about the nats... i'm talking about the WORLDS....wed nite worlds. Who's down? Who wants to make some side bets? Who's buying pizza? (hungry howie's preferably) and most importantly, who wants to trade 2 qts of sidewinder for 2 qts of byrons?
Tim is having fun, he just needs to learn to tune. Wheelie has been his tuner.Btw i should be out with my new buggy. Ill be out tommrow with the blitz, might bring the old buggy and see if it can last one more night
Old 06-25-2010, 08:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JayGT2
gotta catch me to roost on me!! i know im just f$#&in with you. Wanna buy another xxxnt complete with some upgrades? lemme know.
Oh, your caught sucka!!!
Old 06-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hoops
Oh, your caught sucka!!!
hey hoops, thanks for the help wed, making it shorter and moving the steering link helped. hopefully the suspension change i did tonight will push it over the edge
Old 06-25-2010, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jaz240
sammich man will be there! Please bring my engine that I sent to AMS with you
i got it in my bag. now for the important.... are you bringing sammiches???? If not, we'll make a run to DiFalco's
Old 06-25-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Regular

Default EATING

Gees guys, are you racing or eatin? I think I'll go with you guys for the food.
Old 06-25-2010, 09:13 PM
Tech Elite

now this is just TRBL

great for those over loctited engine mount screws
Old 06-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Tech Initiate

So the Wednesday thing is it only 1/8 Buggy or are you going to do Truggy as well?
Old 06-25-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by TERRIBLES RC
So the Wednesday thing is it only 1/8 Buggy or are you going to do Truggy as well?
Man up and run buggy
Old 06-25-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by losi_racer
hey hoops, thanks for the help wed, making it shorter and moving the steering link helped. hopefully the suspension change i did tonight will push it over the edge
No problem man, glad I could help! I think I have a spare set of carbon front arms you can try out to, it makes a big difference.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

i got it in my bag. now for the important.... are you bringing sammiches???? If not, we'll make a run to DiFalco's
Difalco's Bro!! Thats a no-brainer when racing SRS. I'm stopping off there before I get to the track. Put in your order
Old 06-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

JayGT, i think you must have bumped your head, i recall the last time we did a little truck drivin, you got some roost on ya and saw my losi check out!
were gona bring the gas truck heat on saturday. gonna have a full heat of gas trucks!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:02 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Difalco's Bro!! Thats a no-brainer when racing SRS. I'm stopping off there before I get to the track. Put in your order
I love Defalco's, been going there since I was a kid, when they were on 44st and Thomas. Try their cheese steaks, they will blow you away. Looks like next Wed. will be my first race with my new Mugen Buggy. Can't wait!!!! Won't have my +4 Broken in yet, but the 21 5K should work just fine. Will there be a Truggy class, or just Buggy? I hope all the 1/8 scale guys come out in force, should be a great series. Thanks Keoni, we appreciate it.
Old 06-26-2010, 12:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scotty250
JayGT, i think you must have bumped your head, i recall the last time we did a little truck drivin, you got some roost on ya and saw my losi check out!
were gona bring the gas truck heat on saturday. gonna have a full heat of gas trucks!
Lol true. Very true. I got workd. But if I remember right, the losi broke. A lot. Infact I think you only finished in the main, which is only one that counts. Lol we'll see tomorrow. Trucker fo life. If I misse spleelled shit its cause I'm.e in the middle of a beer poing tourna,ent. Hopelfully I'm not tohung over for tomooorew. Whhhooooo gas truckkkkk nats at SRS if you got em bringf em its all about funnnnn suckas.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.