Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 06-24-2010, 07:18 PM
  #4021  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (10)
 
Mugen racer123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pheonix,Arizona
Posts: 219
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

were can we see the results
Mugen racer123 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 07:24 PM
  #4022  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (-1)
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 514
Default

Originally Posted by Mugen racer123
were can we see the results
I've been on Live RC..... HERE the video sucks a double s, but the results get posted quick and you have live timing and scoring.
Hoops is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 08:30 PM
  #4023  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (10)
 
Mugen racer123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Pheonix,Arizona
Posts: 219
Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default

Thanks
Mugen racer123 is offline  
Old 06-24-2010, 09:06 PM
  #4024  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (-1)
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 514
Default

Originally Posted by Mugen racer123
Thanks
No problem man!!
Hoops is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 12:02 AM
  #4025  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 48
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Liberty hobbies has gt2 parts in stock! He's a trucker too!! What springs and oils are you running? Check out libertys tire prices too!!
scotty250 is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 10:56 AM
  #4026  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (25)
 
losi_racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: mesa,az
Posts: 6,470
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by scotty250
Liberty hobbies has gt2 parts in stock! He's a trucker too!! What springs and oils are you running? Check out libertys tire prices too!!
Why am I not suprised billy brought thise parts n lol
losi_racer is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 11:17 AM
  #4027  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
JayGT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Touring the AZ
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by scotty250
Liberty hobbies has gt2 parts in stock! He's a trucker too!! What springs and oils are you running? Check out libertys tire prices too!!
I'll check it out. I'm running stock springs in the fron with 35 oil and stock spings in the back with 30 oil but sometimes 25. But I have the angles set a little different then most. I'll show you tomorrow at the track. You'll get a good view of the rear suspension when your trying to catch me tho. Hey, you trying to steal my signature!!? Lol bastard! It was about time you upgraded to Associated. Good job. Did you keep the stock .15 in the GT2 or did you put another engine in it?
JayGT2 is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 12:08 PM
  #4028  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 48
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

my gt is a FT, so it didnt come with motor, its got a little .12 in it. i am going to bring both gas trucks, the gt might be for sale by the end of the night!! HAHA
scotty250 is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 12:55 PM
  #4029  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (-1)
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 514
Default

Originally Posted by JayGT2
I'll check it out. I'm running stock springs in the fron with 35 oil and stock spings in the back with 30 oil but sometimes 25. But I have the angles set a little different then most. I'll show you tomorrow at the track. You'll get a good view of the rear suspension when your trying to catch me tho. Hey, you trying to steal my signature!!? Lol bastard! It was about time you upgraded to Associated. Good job. Did you keep the stock .15 in the GT2 or did you put another engine in it?
Originally Posted by scotty250
my gt is a FT, so it didnt come with motor, its got a little .12 in it. i am going to bring both gas trucks, the gt might be for sale by the end of the night!! HAHA
LMAO!!! he's not stealing it.... he's roostin' yo ass while your "taking a long walk"......

Jay (walking on the beach...) oh dear, how splendid this is, a nice robusk evening with a southerly oceanic breeze.

Scotty2fitty - bRRRRAAAAAAAAP, that ain't no breeze weatherboy, that's a southern blast on yo ass....
Hoops is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 01:25 PM
  #4030  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 48
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Hoops, you got a good handle on my sense of humor!!! I picture some dude walking down the beach and getting attacked by a gas truck, roosting sand on his ankles!!! BRAAAAAAP!!!
scotty250 is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 03:17 PM
  #4031  
mvo
Tech Adept
iTrader: (1)
 
mvo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: your track sux
Posts: 161
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

all PM's responded.
mvo is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 03:32 PM
  #4032  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (-1)
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 514
Default

Maifield 8th Truck Qual. 2nd - He and Tebo had an awesome race!!

Tebo, Jared (12/7:29.619 R3)

Maifield, Ryan (12/7:30.206 R3)

Ryan had a last lap bobble that cost him the TQ, he will have somethin for him in the main.... fo sho!!
Hoops is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 03:52 PM
  #4033  
Tech Apprentice
iTrader: (1)
 
tommy-tommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 55
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Hoops
Maifield 8th Truck Qual. 2nd - He and Tebo had an awesome race!!

Tebo, Jared (12/7:29.619 R3)

Maifield, Ryan (12/7:30.206 R3)

Ryan had a last lap bobble that cost him the TQ, he will have somethin for him in the main.... fo sho!!
that was the closest race ive seen in a while
tommy-tommy is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:22 PM
  #4034  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (-1)
 
Hoops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 514
Default

Timmy is doin' WORK today.... 10/7:07.622! He increased his total time by 20 seconds over his last heat race yesterday!!

Yesterday - 10/7:27.334
Hoops is offline  
Old 06-25-2010, 05:38 PM
  #4035  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (4)
 
JayGT2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Touring the AZ
Posts: 385
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

gotta catch me to roost on me!! i know im just f$#&in with you. Wanna buy another xxxnt complete with some upgrades? lemme know.
JayGT2 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.