Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 06-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by C-Dub View Post
Jason- I would suggest giving Keoni a call at the shop on Tuesday or if you have his personal number give him a call tomorrow, this is something better left off the forums as we all know how they can be and how they can spiral out of control. As of Saturday night Keoni was under the impression that we will be running our normal club race classes on Saturday and had Jackie announce that many times so a phone call may be the best way to clear things up instead of the forums.
+1
Old 06-13-2010, 10:13 PM
Tech Addict

Default Will update you all later

We are trying to get ahold of Keoni to clear this up. I left him my cell number, if anyone runs into him let him know we are trying to get ahold of him thanks.
Old 06-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'm with C-Dub, if anyone has questions just call Keoni or Jake. No need for confusion about AZ's best track and their A+ staff. And regardless of what's goin on, I'm gunna be there fo sho. Gotta represent for the Gas Truck!!
Old 06-13-2010, 10:39 PM
Tech Addict

carls jr has a banana chocolate chip malt now its really good lol
Old 06-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Regular

[email protected]#kin fat ass. Lol
Old 06-13-2010, 10:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by JayGT2 View Post
[email protected]#kin fat ass. Lol
an then
Old 06-14-2010, 02:35 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jackie Thayer View Post
Yes sir, if you don't wanna run the series, it's club racing as normal. 15 bones.

By the way.... We will have a track change by Wednesday, the 16th. Try to mix it up until the rebuild- should be sick!!
heres your answer
Old 06-14-2010, 11:08 AM
Tech Addict

Default Honest feedback

Ok, so we know my ESE broke this weekend, I assembled the kit last week and this was the first time I drove it. My questions are; should it of broke, should it of broke so many parts, was it that hard of a hit?

I've seen other "brands" of SCT's take just as hard or harder hits with minimal damage. Are the "race specific" SCT's that much more fragile that I need to race with more caution and/or take a more conservative approach?

Give me some feedback, I know I'm not the best driver and I don't take it serious but I would like to keep my junk in one piece

Here are some photos;

Old 06-14-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jackie Thayer View Post
Yes sir, if you don't wanna run the series, it's club racing as normal. 15 bones.
This is how it should be unless you just had too many racers and would rather tell the others to just go home.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey Hoops. If you need another chassis we got about 10 or so from HPI through warranty. I will bring them to the race this weekend. All I need in exchange is ur old broken one. Let me know

Jason
Old 06-14-2010, 02:43 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jason-149 View Post
Hey Hoops. If you need another chassis we got about 10 or so from HPI through warranty. I will bring them to the race this weekend. All I need in exchange is ur old broken one. Let me know

Jason
So these chassis do break quite a bit. I talked to HPI this morning and sent them photos. I appreciate the offer and I will let you know, I would actualy prefer the black chassis, I have a spare white one.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hoops View Post
So these chassis do break quite a bit. I talked to HPI this morning and sent them photos. I appreciate the offer and I will let you know, I would actualy prefer the black chassis, I have a spare white one.
I have black ones that they sent me also if you would like one of those. Either way no problem. I actually broke 3 myself. 1 at competition hobies and 2 at our track. None were really that hard of a hit besides the first one (kinda messing around that time).
Old 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

SRS NEWS-

Sorry guys I have been slammed with family stuff and have not had time to get up and post answers to your questions. So let me start off by saying SRS will be hosting the Strictly Short Course Series this Saturday at 6pm.* To ensure that we don't have to turn any RC racer away this weekend my race director and I have decided to include our normal NONE SC racers to the program. This should only add another 3-4 heats at most.* Jake Thayer and Kenny Brosh will be our track maintenance and race director for this event.*To ensure that SRS hosts the best possible race this weekend Chris Wheeler and Jake Thayer have decided to do some changes in our layout. "Yes a layout change! and Yes it will be done by WED" I promise you will not be disappointed!

To take this event to another level Scottsdale RC Speedway has decided to give all the Short Course racers that enter the series race this Saturday a $10.00 Race certificate that can be used for club races for the month of June. Not only are you entering to race this great series but you will get a discount next time you want to race at SRS. Flyers are posted in the shop and please let me know if you have any questions about the Racer Gift Certificates or Race program I will be at the shop all week. I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.

Strictly Short Course Series format for SRS June 19
Registration starts at 3:00 pm
Racing at 6:00 pm.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thx ky....
Old 06-14-2010, 05:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

awesome, looks like i will be racing sat. and by the way thanks keoni for the much needed help with my ofna

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.