Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 06-09-2010, 02:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SpeedyDad
The X Factory SCX-60 chassis is already available and has been raced at SRS several times.
I stand corrected.
Martin
Old 06-09-2010, 02:26 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Shocker
Nothing wrong with having a discussion is there? I don't see any name calling or rctech drama.

Talk about the Leprechaun calling the midget short.
Keoni and Jake are working on getting me setup so I don't have a bad time anymore lol.

I was trying to defend you, and call you by your stage name lol

I can't go to canyon on sat. My mommy is in town for surgery so I gotta go hang out with her
Old 06-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Spoold97
I wouldnt do that...It will scare the thief away from any of the tracks and he'll never get it back. I say if someone sees it, to contact Hoops immediately and have him come straight over.
I thought the same thing last night, I posted it here and on SL thread and left it at that. It would be cool if they're thinking, "he didn't post in that thread, so he won't be at that track"....then BANG!!
Old 06-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Tech Addict

Something esle to remember about SCT racing here in AZ, we have access to a ton of tracks and 3, soon to be 4 tracks have some type of series. If you think about it, each track has very good turn outs of 20+ SCT's per race night. The majority of the racers race at a specific track once a week, very few race twice a week at different tracks, so you have 60+ SCT all over the valley that race at different places.
That's just here in the valley, if you had them all together racing at one place all the time, they would take over race events.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:54 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MartinB
Folks:
There are a number of Pro 2 conversions that are becoming available. For Losi XXX-T there will be Team CRC SCT conversion and Team Exotek SC conversion. There is the X Factory SCX 60 that may come.
In Pro 4 CKRC MT2SC is coming.

Two questions, will they be legal at SRS? Second should the one off's meet the spirit of Pro 2 in club racing. Major events are another matter.

Thoughts?

Thanks
Martin
Bring out whatever you have. For the most part people at srs wont care on a club race night.
Old 06-09-2010, 04:16 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
Bring out whatever you have. For the most part people at srs wont care on a club race night.
If you want to put a sc body on a friggin grasshopper, bring it. SRS dont care! We run for fun. Always. Period.

On a side note; I am countng the days until Losi releases a bad ass sc truck. Mark my words, it will change short course racing in AZ. WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:20 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jerell Gray
Keoni and Jake are working on getting me setup so I don't have a bad time anymore lol.
JG- stuff is ordered bud. Everything will be here early next week

Gettin hooked up son!
Old 06-09-2010, 04:50 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jackie Thayer
If you want to put a sc body on a friggin grasshopper, bring it. SRS dont care! We run for fun. Always. Period.

On a side note; I am countng the days until Losi releases a bad ass sc truck. Mark my words, it will change short course racing in AZ. WHOLE NEW LEVEL.

Hey there, Jake buddy...... how's about some spy pics?
Old 06-09-2010, 04:52 PM
Suspended

It will be even more fun when I finally beat you ........
Old 06-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Hoops
Hey there, Jake buddy...... how's about some spy pics?

ya Jackie, I wanna see. your getting me all excited thinking about it.
Old 06-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Tech Addict

Root I see you peaking. what you up to bud?
Old 06-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by chuckinator
Root I see you peaking. what you up to bud?
He wants to see what the cool kids are up too
Old 06-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
He wants to see what the cool kids are up too
Randy.. Please reconsider what you've been posting lately. I used to look forward to what you have to say. The last few posts have been lame
Old 06-09-2010, 08:18 PM
Tech Addict

I know I've seen a few ESE's out at the track, who's running the HPI ball diff? This thing is a pain in the A double s, the first one broke in the same place the gear diff does (the outer hub for the bearing), they sent me a new one and the center gear is bent (wobbles), it's very rough and tight.. like a locked diff, is that normal?

Are they getting their metal from Tea-J-you-wanna? Should I just toss these things and use the gear diff or what? They have great CS, but damn, calling and getting parts is getting a little old!
Old 06-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
The pro2 guys run 10.5

PRO-2
Traxxas Slash or Associated SC-10 or equivalent
7.2 volt NICD/NIMH or 2 cell 7.4 volt Lipo Only!
Maximum motor limit a 10.5 Brushless or a 19 Turn Brushed Equivalent
No chassis modifications allowed, that may affect the overall weight of the vehicle
Any aftermarket part made per your chassis allowed
Any tire made for your vehicle you are allowed to run with no modifications to the
wheels and tires
Actually they are almost all running 8.5 or 9.5 motors now...

And Kinwald I think is running an 8.5 in his x-ray sc two truck put together to make one! He made last weekend look way to effortless at the sc only race at comp hobbies

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.