Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 06-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Tech Adept

Brodie...you have a PM
Old 06-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

all pm's replied, & thanks.
Old 06-05-2010, 07:14 PM
Tech Regular

just got my gas stuff left to sell, & some brushless motors, & a Losi XXX CR, if anyones interested pm me, i leave late Monday night/early Tuesday morning. Thanks, Brodie.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:51 AM
Tech Regular

Brodie you still have your vspec?
Old 06-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Had fun last night guys!

Thanks everybody who made it out Saturday- had a blast! I'm excited for this summer. Gonna try to make it the funnest one yet!

I love the gAs truck idea- I'm gonna try to get ahold of one Soon. Moneys kinda tight for Jackie right now... But Ima try to make it happen!

Make sure everybody puts the July 10th track rebuild on the calendar; we'd love all the help we can get! The new track is lookin bitchin- will not dissapoint : )

if anybody has any suggestions on anything- future events, ideas, comments, suggestions- I encourage you guys to talk to us. Were always open for anything... We are, after all, here for YOU. I know Keoni has been working on the summer series, including putting together possibly some prepaid packages for the summer series- which will possibly include store discounts and other free stuff!!

See everybody on Wednesday!! Dad that means you too }:/

Jackie
Old 06-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking

Gas Truck Series!!!!! Come on Jackie, make a few calls and get one.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jackie Thayer
Thanks everybody who made it out Saturday- had a blast! I'm excited for this summer. Gonna try to make it the funnest one yet!

I love the gAs truck idea- I'm gonna try to get ahold of one Soon. Moneys kinda tight for Jackie right now... But Ima try to make it happen!

Make sure everybody puts the July 10th track rebuild on the calendar; we'd love all the help we can get! The new track is lookin bitchin- will not dissapoint : )

if anybody has any suggestions on anything- future events, ideas, comments, suggestions- I encourage you guys to talk to us. Were always open for anything... We are, after all, here for YOU. I know Keoni has been working on the summer series, including putting together possibly some prepaid packages for the summer series- which will possibly include store discounts and other free stuff!!

Jackie

I plan on being there to help with the track rebuild...
Old 06-06-2010, 05:13 PM
Tech Addict

Jackie
I know I said it before, but I will be there for the rebuild for sure! The 10th is marked off as "urgent-can not re-schedule". I can't wait to get back to racing, hopefully I will be back early Wednesday so "E" and I can come race. I need to work on the set-up for my essay (ESE) and "E" needs some track time with his Blitz. If I can't make it back in time, Saturday for sure, looking forward to a summer series.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Tech Regular

hey, i think i left a plastic box of brushless motors at SRS, did anyone pick it up or see it? thanks.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

I will be out there on July 10th to help out
Old 06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Tech Adept

I should be there July 10th too. Looking forward to the new layout!
Old 06-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brodie-72
hey, i think i left a plastic box of brushless motors at SRS, did anyone pick it up or see it? thanks.
I saw them. Thanks, I needed more motors
Old 06-06-2010, 08:15 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Brodie-72
Mate,

I put them in with Jakes stuff this afternoon. Give him a call they are in his race box.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Tech Addict

Jackie
Jackie got one sitting on the shelf, just so ya know
Old 06-06-2010, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

Keoni, anything we should bring on the 10th? Besides beer.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.