Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

When will SRS go to 7:00 starts for the summer?

...and also stop running the track badwards..
Old 05-14-2010, 05:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by onefast8 View Post
When will SRS go to 7:00 starts for the summer?

...and also stop running the track badwards..
The track so much better backwards... and Keoni said soon the other day
Old 05-16-2010, 03:51 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Thanks everyone for coming out last night and racing! I will have the points info posted up in the next day or so. With the weather getting hotter we will start our summer hours starting on May 29th. So racing will start at 6pm starting Saturday May 29th. We will make announcements during racing till them to give everyone a reminder and will post new hours on the web site and in the store. Once again thanks for coming out and supporting our race programs.

Keoni

PS- I have been getting asked about the SRS Summer Point Series race. Im working on Dates today and will have a flyer out next week.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Addict

HUGE Thanks!!! Keoni, Jake & Tommy's dad!!!

The quote of the night, ".....you don't think it's that $8 radio?"
Old 05-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Tech Adept

I'm getting kind of used to this backwards track deal - ran my fastest lap ever last night.
Had a great night last night though only 2 out of 4 of our cars were able to finish the night without problems. Strike has a blown trans and it broke in half, and the other sc10 is having some strange glitching issues. Anyone have much experience with the Castle ESC's? Seems like it's losing a phase on the motor.

Thanks again to the SRS staff for another great race night!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Default srs one fine establishment....

track frontwards backwards it dont matter she all good . that keoni does a hellva job keepin track babybutt smooth and tacky all nite . staff real nice and freindly like. with shop so fresh and so clean clean. a family affair for sure. ice cream would be nice for summer series ,just a thought.well until next points race iam down like fo flats..........
Old 05-16-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Addict

Where are the Blitz ESE guys from last night, any damage? Maybe a broken chassis in front of the steering servo, it seems to be happening quite often. I know they have good CS but damn, it gets a little irritating!

I think I see a 10 in my future.... and maybe a $10 radio

Old 05-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Tech Addict

OUCH! I didn't have any damage Sat. night at all, but I had to replace the rear ball stud plate with the aluminum one last week due to breakage.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by trx-1racer View Post
OUCH! I didn't have any damage Sat. night at all, but I had to replace the rear ball stud plate with the aluminum one last week due to breakage.
Maybe take a video everythine you race, HPI wants you to PROVE you weren't being "to hard" on the chassis and send in pics and THEY determine if you were to hard on it or not!
Old 05-17-2010, 03:56 PM
Tech Adept

Hmm, I had a cracked chassis on my SC10 after Saturday - strange spot though, right on the side in front of the side bumper. Maybe I got t-boned? Trying super glue and shoe goo first as it doesn't look like a high stress area.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:40 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

damn mike..take it easy on that thing..lol..i have heard that the new plastics actually doesnt flex as much..and that it has been way more brittle..you should get a kyosho...lol...just kidding..im sure that hpi is getting tired of hearing all the complaints...they ned to quit trying to reinvint the plastic wheel..go back to your old chassis..you wont notice a difference..and it will be much more durable..
Old 05-17-2010, 05:41 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by greasemonkey74 View Post
Hmm, I had a cracked chassis on my SC10 after Saturday - strange spot though, right on the side in front of the side bumper. Maybe I got t-boned? Trying super glue and shoe goo first as it doesn't look like a high stress area.
thats a common problem on sc10 also...i broke 2 like that in one night
Old 05-17-2010, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by i am cornholio View Post
damn mike..take it easy on that thing..lol..i have heard that the new plastics actually doesnt flex as much..and that it has been way more brittle..you should get a kyosho...lol...just kidding..im sure that hpi is getting tired of hearing all the complaints...they ned to quit trying to reinvint the plastic wheel..go back to your old chassis..you wont notice a difference..and it will be much more durable..
What up DAWG!!!!
Iam going back to the OG chassis, I was actually thinking about switching Saturday at the track, I'm not to sold on the stiffer chassis anyways. The
RC8 kept me busy before racing..... bbbbRRAAAAP!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:48 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hoops View Post
What up DAWG!!!!
Iam going back to the OG chassis, I was actually thinking about switching Saturday at the track, I'm not to sold on the stiffer chassis anyways. The
RC8 kept me busy before racing..... bbbbRRAAAAP!
WTF does bbbbRRAAAAP mean?
Old 05-17-2010, 05:50 PM
Suspended

holy crap another one goes to the darkside...it is nice to be inside and not hear the noise...lol..or smell he fumes..ok..well inside there are fumes..though they arent produced by little gas engines...there are certain crop dusters known to be dusting

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.