Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 04-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tofuburger View Post
Blah, blah, blah, whaa whaa whaa.
man if we are worried about getting hacked, $15 entry fee and $100 rebuilds and transponders (btw you dont need one if you dont want your laps counted) you are in the wrong HOBBY. If we spent half the energy we used to stir the pot and cry on RC tech and spent that on supporting your LOCAL hobby store and/or track we would have way more fun. That is just my 2 cents. on the tone!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! YEE HAW!!! Sorry my bad.
Good post.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I agree with Tim ... If Me ray or Bus or Jackie want to rub a little so be it .. If we all take each other out It gives everyone else a chance to win... We dont Wreck each other We rub each other And Rubbin is Racin Son....
Old 04-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Humpty View Post
I agree with Tim ... If Me ray or Bus or Jackie want to rub a little so be it .. If we all take each other out It gives everyone else a chance to win... We dont Wreck each other We rub each other And Rubbin is Racin Son....
Apperantly running backwards on the track and cutting corners is too. It's all good, if that's what you call racing, and what's fun for you.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by markhat250 View Post
Apperantly running backwards on the track and cutting corners is too. It's all good, if that's what you call racing, and what's fun for you.
Those guys do it to mess with each other. Why do you do it?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

..nevermind

Last edited by FlyByWire; 04-07-2010 at 04:16 PM.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by busdriver View Post
Yeah its just a fly by night class anyway! Who wants to RACE against 29 other people in the same class on a club night? Thats so [email protected]!
Originally Posted by MartinB View Post
Yes it is much more manly to RACE 1/8 scale by yourself in the main. Yawn.
Operable word here, Mark, is race. SC Class as OG Racer admits is messing around, and 1/8 scale is racing. But you lays your money down for whatever your pleasure and I"m sure the local hobby stores and tracks are very happy either way. Both good for the sport.
Hey Joe pas. are you going to RACE your 1/8th scale tonight?
Old 04-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Autie's Dad View Post
you lays your money down for whatever your pleasure and I"m sure the local hobby stores and tracks are very happy either way
Exactly my point. What ever floats your boat. I said I don't like it, and people love to jump all over it like Rodney King.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Autie's Dad View Post
Operable word here, Mark, is race. SC Class as OG Racer admits is messing around, and 1/8 scale is racing. But you lays your money down for whatever your pleasure and I"m sure the local hobby stores and tracks are very happy either way. Both good for the sport.
Hey Joe pas. are you going to RACE your 1/8th scale tonight?
Hey Bruce!! I won't be there tonight. I am knee deep in parts for the car as I have it in pieces (clutch, shocks, diff's, a-arms, bearing inserts, etc) Poor car, it has been since before round 4 that I have done a single thing to it, besides beat on it. I don't think I will be out to the track until the fri before the finals. Sux, but i am going to save it all till then.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Joe

That's, we'll miss you and your Race car! By the way, want to compliment ya on your last 'A' main performance, really getting better bud, you're obviously not messing around anymore, and I can see your move soon to intermediate, congrats on your improvement
Old 04-07-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Exactly my point. What ever floats your boat. I said I don't like it, and people love to jump all over it like Rodney King.
If you left it at "I don't like it" you probably wouldn't be getting the response you are getting. But you had to add every possible insinuation that they are not racers... not any good... don't try to win... purposely hack and try to break their trucks, etc. Unfortunately for you, the jump all over it was how you presented it, plain and simple. For them its fun, for you its not... Thats cool, but don't try to degrade those that do it and enjoy it as not racers. Thats not cool.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by trx-1racer View Post
If you left it at "I don't like it" you probably wouldn't be getting the response you are getting. But you had to add every possible insinuation that they are not racers... not any good... don't try to win... purposely hack and try to break their trucks, etc. Unfortunately for you, the jump all over it was how you presented it, plain and simple. For them its fun, for you its not... Thats cool, but don't try to degrade those that do it and enjoy it as not racers. Thats not cool.
So you don't think I'm cool? You think I have degraded you in some sort of way? Insinuated that you are a piece of crap? That's a big imagination. All I said was the class is a joke. It's a toy car bud. Sorry you're so sensitive.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:45 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

My mother called all your mothers and boy are you guys in trouble
Old 04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

LLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTT, miss you chinese bristle!
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM
Tech Addict

So you don't think I'm cool? You think I have degraded you in some sort of way? Insinuated that you are a piece of crap? That's a big imagination. All I said was the class is a joke. It's a toy car bud. Sorry you're so sensitive.
Not sensitive at all and don't really give a damn. Just pointing out to you why you had to keep replying and defending yourself.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Tech Initiate

Default sct races

if some people have such a problem with "hackers" as they call them racing this class why do they continue to run with them. seems like to me if u cant handle the heat get out of the oven. i dont get to run that class very often but i love the class and please remeber it may be a "toy" car but it is also a race car. i still prefer fixing these "toy" cars versus the other full size race car i used to have.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.