Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 04-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

really matt...come on now..lol..lets all not forget that i killed onroad in az..seriously though, if you have something to say to somebody, or have a problem with somebody, talk to them in person, im sure we have all had our little bitch sessions here on rctech, but i guarantee 99 percent of it could be resolved in person, and not letting the whole world on rctech hear about it..
Old 04-04-2010, 08:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I saw Ray kill onroad first hand! We have proof!! Now my TC just collects dust waiting for Keoni to allow onroad guys a second chance(we'll keep Kyle away so he doesn't complain about tires,motors and rules)
Old 04-04-2010, 08:30 AM
Tech Regular

Default Sat. ACS Races

Just wanted to thank SRS and your track crew for letting us use your track and nice facility for this series race. It's always in good shape and a great place to race. Even though we will never run electric again, I can see why you have had such a loyal and good following for so many years. Not many businesses can stay in business like your 20 years! Thanks again.
Also wanted to thank all the buggy racers, for letting my son win the intermediate 'A' main yesterday But really, you didn't have to let him TQ as well, but thanks anyway for that too. And finally, also, would like to thank all you guys for buying your new Mugens and making it easier for him to win now!!
Love ya , guys, and Happy Easter
Old 04-04-2010, 10:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Wow someone comes on here to apologize and gets attacked. How sad. Did any of you have the balls to confront the people you were displeased with in person today since you just spent 10 hours with them?
i did, I didnt have the problem with brain or kevin because i wasnt on the stand, the guy i did have a problem with i confronted and he lied to my face so watever
Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by Autie's Dad View Post
Just wanted to thank SRS and your track crew for letting us use your track and nice facility for this series race. It's always in good shape and a great place to race. Even though we will never run electric again, I can see why you have had such a loyal and good following for so many years. Not many businesses can stay in business like your 20 years! Thanks again.
Also wanted to thank all the buggy racers, for letting my son win the intermediate 'A' main yesterday But really, you didn't have to let him TQ as well, but thanks anyway for that too. And finally, also, would like to thank all you guys for buying your new Mugens and making it easier for him to win now!!
Love ya , guys, and Happy Easter
Lol , yeah it was a good day and got some BROWNIEs too...
Thanks to ernest,marcus tom and mark h. Mr. Todd jonas too.
Ernest 2nd after all those flame out wow, that alpha engine rips.
Marhat250 ygpm.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Thanx SRS for hosting a great event had a great time. Happy Easter everyone.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Flame outs were abundant yesterday! What a PITA! My engine was perfect all day and then in the main 3 flame outs

It was sad to see 2 guys who were on the way to wins run out of gas. Congratulations to all the wieners.. I mean winners
Old 04-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Flame outs were abundant yesterday! What a PITA! My engine was perfect all day and then in the main 3 flame outs

It was sad to see 2 guys who were on the way to wins run out of gas. Congratulations to all the wieners.. I mean winners
James, you want me to try and find one of those fancy blue chairs I was sitting in? You know, the one with the sun cover? I know how manly you thought it looked! Just Kidding! You're engine will run good for the Finals. We all have 2 solid weeks to get everything dialed in.
Old 04-04-2010, 12:22 PM
KMR
Tech Fanatic

Thanks everyone for coming out for our leg of the ACS race at SRS. I had a great time hanging out and watching all day. The weather was perfect and track looked to get faster as the day went on. Luke and all of the guys ran a great race!!! Thanks again for including SRS in your point series. See ya all soon! Happy Easter!!!

Keoni
Old 04-04-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Joe Pasco View Post
James, you want me to try and find one of those fancy blue chairs I was sitting in? You know, the one with the sun cover? I know how manly you thought it looked! Just Kidding! You're engine will run good for the Finals. We all have 2 solid weeks to get everything dialed in.
You looked very comfy bud and well protected from the elements. Great job during the main also. It was your race the whole way
Old 04-04-2010, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default recrutr9ll

You have a PM
Old 04-04-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I just wanted to thank the whole SRS crew, Cody Roth and Chris Wheeler for all of there hard work!
Old 04-04-2010, 07:44 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by carkingaz View Post
I just wanted to thank the whole SRS crew, Cody Roth and Chris Wheeler for all of there hard work!
Cody did some work?
Old 04-04-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

Originally Posted by busdriver View Post
Why does it seem like r/c people from AZ bitch, complain and fight over toy cars soooo dahm much? It seems they complain more then they race. I'm just as guilty, but dahm. There were 51 entries today and I'm willing to bet there would have been more if there were no rctech.
Amen! Bus, I can't agree more on both point. I have never seen as many grown men acting like babies since I started racing toy cars and I usually don't post on rctech cuz it is nothing but drama and bitching anymore.

David
Old 04-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Billetboy View Post
Amen! Bus, I can't agree more on both point. I have never seen as many grown men acting like babies since I started racing toy cars and I usually don't post on rctech cuz it is nothing but drama and bitching anymore.

David
drama and bitching on rctech is funny to watch when there's nothing on t.v. to watch.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.