Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

thx randy...maybe u should by my losi truck...
Old 04-01-2010, 10:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Had a great time with my SC10 Last night!

Just wanted to thank Keoni, Troy, Humpty, and Jake for the set up help on my truck it made a huge difference..
Old 04-03-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Apology for this morning

I want to apologize to everyone that was at the ACS race today. I arrived early in the morning at the track and hopped the fence to set up my pit area. Having no brain, it did not even register that it was wrong to go in the pit area before the track was open. Keoni spoke to me when he arrived and pointed out the "error of my ways". I realized that what I did was wrong and did not set a very good example for me or my daughter.

Please accept my sincerest apology and thanks to Keoni for not disqualifying me and my daughter.

It will never happen again.

Kevin Kilday
Old 04-03-2010, 08:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by recrutr911 View Post
I want to apologize to everyone that was at the ACS race today. I arrived early in the morning at the track and hopped the fence to set up my pit area. Having no brain, it did not even register that it was wrong to go in the pit area before the track was open. Keoni spoke to me when he arrived and pointed out the "error of my ways". I realized that what I did was wrong and did not set a very good example for me or my daughter.

Please accept my sincerest apology and thanks to Keoni for not disqualifying me and my daughter.

Kevin Kilday

Were you the one swearing up and down the whole main dropping large amount of F bombs?
Old 04-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Addict

Kevin Kilday
It's surprising you didn't break in the store to get parts..... it's the same thing. The troubling piece of the story is that .."you didn't know it was wrong"?.....really!
Old 04-03-2010, 09:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by az00lude View Post
Were you the one swearing up and down the whole main dropping large amount of F bombs?
him and brain yup. Really childish if you ask me
Old 04-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Wow someone comes on here to apologize and gets attacked. How sad. Did any of you have the balls to confront the people you were displeased with in person today since you just spent 10 hours with them?
Old 04-03-2010, 10:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Wow someone comes on here to apologize and gets attacked. How sad. Did any of you have the balls to confront the people you were displeased with in person today since you just spent 10 hours with them?
If I have a problem with someone, I do have the balls to say something! Especially if my son is there racing with me.

Talk about SAD... the dude breaks into the track and proceeds to drop F bombs on the stand, then states he didn't know better.

It's not a point of confronting someone, especially if your a team driver, sponsored driver or have any credible sponsors. It could cause a confrontation and would look bad on the "team" regardless of who was at fault. So, it's not a matter of "who had the balls" rather than who acted in a professional manner.
Old 04-03-2010, 10:38 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Is it not possible to confront someone in a polite respectful manner and say hey buddy my son is here with me and I would appreciate if you didn't curse on the drivers stand? I didn't say you should be violent and threatening and turn it into an even more unpleasant situation. It just seems to me that we all race and joke and have fun together at the tracks, and then allot of people come on line and start bitching and moaning and complaining about stuff for everyone to read when it could have been handle like a man at the track
Old 04-03-2010, 11:16 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Jaz240 View Post
Is it not possible to confront someone in a polite respectful manner and say hey buddy my son is here with me and I would appreciate if you didn't curse on the drivers stand? I didn't say you should be violent and threatening and turn it into an even more unpleasant situation. It just seems to me that we all race and joke and have fun together at the tracks, and then allot of people come on line and start bitching and moaning and complaining about stuff for everyone to read when it could have been handle like a man at the track
I agree 100%, I'm not saying go drop the guy if he drops an F bomb...lol! I would do it in exactly the fashion you stated. As you mentioned,my son and I are there to have fun and we've never had a bad experience racing (so far) and I suck to bad to be there for anything other than fun.

My thought process was, if the guy is heated and another driver says something the wrong way, it can go south quick. I do agree that if there is an issue at the track, be respectful but keep it at the track. I see where you going....

We love racing and always have a blast out there, everyone is always ready to lend a hand, parts and tools. They even put up with my son in the novice class.... That being said, there wasn't one time my son came home from racing and wasn't bouncing off the walls with excitement telling mom how it went and how much fun he had, especially the time he punted me over the double.

I guess my point here is, these father/son memories and great times would not happen if the antics above were "ok" or no one made comment either at the track or online. After all, the guy told on himself.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Why does it seem like r/c people from AZ bitch, complain and fight over toy cars soooo dahm much? It seems they complain more then they race. I'm just as guilty, but dahm. There were 51 entries today and I'm willing to bet there would have been more if there were no rctech.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:53 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Kevin Kilday
You're lucky you didnt fall and break your hip
Old 04-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG View Post
You're lucky you didnt fall and break your hip
yea no kidding
Old 04-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Tech Adept

Kevin Kilday

hell of a race G 1st in A Main killer man!!!!!!!!!!!im hapy for ya man just the look on your face was good for me lol
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 168 (100%+)

Originally Posted by busdriver View Post
Why does it seem like r/c people from AZ bitch, complain and fight over toy cars soooo dahm much? It seems they complain more then they race. I'm just as guilty, but dahm. There were 51 entries today and I'm willing to bet there would have been more if there were no rctech.
Sittin back and waiting for just the right time to stir the pot is what makes this site so much fun...your the master at it anyhow. Talking shit on the internet is where its at!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.