Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Old 12-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Nevermind

Last edited by Jaz240; 12-01-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: Nevermind
Old 12-01-2009, 10:19 PM
Suspended

Im not allowed to be angry on the forums anymore. I got in a little bit of trouble. So If I upset or hurt anyones feelings, I am sorry. Cracking jokes, and saying the wrong thing on public forums is not right and I should have never said anything. I have been a little out of control on here and i understand it is childish behavior, and I should just ignore false statements.

Once again sorry to anyone I may have offended
Old 12-01-2009, 10:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcracer07
Im not allowed to be angry on the forums anymore. I got in a little bit of trouble. So If I upset or hurt anyones feelings, I am sorry. Cracking jokes, and saying the wrong thing on public forums is not right and I should have never said anything. I have been a little out of control on here and i understand it is childish behavior, and I should just ignore false statements.

You almost got me to fall for that one -sneeky
Old 12-01-2009, 10:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SHIZZILANILLA
You almost got me to fall for that one -sneeky
I think he's a changed man.
Seriously, he's a TT member now and there are rules...
Old 12-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Suspended

I really do mean it.

I remember when I first started racing, RC tech was a good place to get info on anything. Everyone pretty much got along, and racing was fun. Now its pretty much useless, alot of people(including me) just complain and say bad things. Its like Big Nasty said "a reality tv show". People just go on here to see who is saying what about who, and whats said about a track, a team, or a hobby shop, etc. How about we start going on here for its purpose, to get info on races, what track needs help with rebuild, and who is going where to race on the weekend,etc. I know I am guilty as sin, but that is why I am over being one of those people. If someone wants to make false statements, I will ignore it. If someone wants to pick on a team, I will ignore it, and so should the team. Like I said, I have done alot of complaining and running my mouth on hear, but I am going to stop. If someone has a problem with someone else discuss it in person(or at least over the phone). Not on a public forum. It just makes you look like a idiot. At least thats what I feel like.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

first of all, welcome Jerell to the team.

2ndly --- there is all kinds of useful info posted on rctech... just not usually on this thread this is like the SRS cb radio... and we all talk shit, myself included. if you want something useful go to the search window and look on the other more serious threads. if you need to know what tires work at SRS, then call the shop. bus won't lie to ya.

3rd, the leprechaun really does weigh 104... if you don't believe me then put him on a scale!

i don't get bent outta shape about this shit... we all talk smack at the track. i talk a load of it and i cant even get outta the B main. and like i said before, all the TT haters here sure are nice in person.
-
We all started out NOT racing for the most part and that includes all the serious, non-terrible 'good' racers, too. we all had tmaxxes, and grasshoppers, and bullshit that wouldn't do a hot lap if it had to and we drove 'em in our backyards and driveways. if anyone is REALLY put off by TT, i'll have you know that we are about RACING. doesn't matter if you're an A main drivier or if you suck and can't finish a qualifier.... or if you've never heard of a transponder, or if you have a box full of AMB for your fleet of vehicles that have never seen anything other than a fully prepped track.... people say there are no qualifications for being on TT but there is one: Not for bashers, but for racers. You gotta race. We've gotten a lot of people all over (not just here in the phx metro area but world-wide) into racing and out to a local track to meet people who race, see what's what and spend money at their local track. Sure, a lot of people join to get a hookup on some discounts, but it's about racing. bringing new people into the racing scene EVERYWHERE. europe. australia. asia. usa. etc etc etc.

if new people didn't come into the hobby, then the same old guys would get tired of the same old guys and find something else to do and then there'd be nothing but those 3 or 4 haters left, with nobody to race with or make fun of on rc tech. at that point, you might as well charge up your hump pack with the old school charger with the timer knob that goes 'DING' after 15 minutes (if your hump pack doesn't burst into flames first), slap it in your grasshopper and play toy car in the back yard by yourself. lipo and brushless won't matter because, hey- you're just racing against yourself, right?

a lot of this is also a electric vs. nitro thing... sorry, folks you can try and wish nitro away, but it probably won't work. SRS has the biggest electric race around with the cactus... ever stop and think that us nitro guys come out to watch and cheer YOU on? in fact, i'm planning on racing the cactus this year with a rented flashlight. i like to race, and i've been looking into Pro2. i'd get my ass handed to me in a hot minute trying to race SRS 2 wheel anything, and most of the guys who race electric could not figure out where the hell the fuel goes in my 1/8 scale. so what? who cares? i've popped on a lot of people's ball cups on front ends of 1/10 buggies and trucks even though wheeler says don't do it... cuz i'm havin fun at the races, and i want you to have a good time as well.... in fact i did that at the states last year, and it was a novice kid... him and his dad were very grateful, and didn't expect that... you know what? he finished that main and you should have seen the look on his face. i hope he's still racing...

it's ok to talk shit here, fellas. just don't take it too seriously, and know the difference between talking shit and bashing on someone or a group of people just to be an asshole. hell, douglas and vareck are friends now, so anything is possible... in the words of rodney king, 'Can't we all just get along?"

- now where's that rainbow unicorn smiley? hmmmm

Last edited by BigNasty; 12-02-2009 at 01:20 AM. Reason: grammar and spelling Jerell's name right
Old 12-02-2009, 12:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

We're all just bored and have nothing to do while we're at work. For the most part, we're all friends I'd like to think.

Btw, you looked real good Jerrel in your truggy when I was marshalling at the ET race. You guys were movin!!
Old 12-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

Is the up coming nitro series called ACS? I keep seeing that, but not sure what the C would be. ANS seems more the play. Is there a thread? Is anyone going down to Tucson on the 12th? I'm thinking about it.
Old 12-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Suspended

Big Nasty: 123 lbs. I just stood on the scale. LOL

Mark:Thank You, I have been practicing a lot lately.
Old 12-02-2009, 05:06 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

this is funny...and for you big nasty..anyone that hooks up freen passes to see the stripperrs is cool in my book...and friery, if you need bodies painted, your gonna have to ship them, im gonna be gone for a while..but should have compressor and airbrush inthe next day or two..
Old 12-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by i am cornholio
this is funny...and for you big nasty..anyone that hooks up freen passes to see the stripperrs is cool in my book...and friery, if you need bodies painted, your gonna have to ship them, im gonna be gone for a while..but should have compressor and airbrush inthe next day or two..
oh yeah, i knew i forgot something.
Old 12-02-2009, 07:40 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

You really hurt my feelings. Im hoping I get over it someday but the tears wont stop
Old 12-02-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Awe comon Jerell , dont turn into a Gab Boudroux
Old 12-02-2009, 10:50 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Nevermind
Why did you change your post? I wanted to apply for the position.
Old 12-02-2009, 10:54 AM
Tech Regular

Default Jerell

Originally Posted by BigNasty
btw i've weighed jarrel... he's 104. but all bullshit aside, y'all are crackin me up
So If I upset or hurt anyones feelings, I am sorry. Cracking jokes, and saying the wrong thing on public forums is not right and I should have never said anything. I have been a little out of control on here and i understand it is childish behavior.
Big Nasty: 123 lbs. I just stood on the scale.
Come on man whats going on? Your getting all soft on us. Must be the cup cakes...

Last edited by AutieBender; 12-02-2009 at 11:32 AM. Reason: two "L"s in Jerell

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.