Wiki Posts
Search

AZ ONROAD RACERS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 04:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

What a bunch of crap. Just shut up and race. Who cares if the track is a little blocked. Most of the time you will be going so fast you won't even notice the column. We all should be glad we have one more place to race. Remember racers the more money the track makes with on road the more improvements will happen to make it better. Support your local tracks people.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Ahhh forums

So any takers this week to go practice with the minis?
Old 02-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris moore
Too funny is right. Np Bill I expected to get the childish comments like "just shut up!", and "what track have you run"; lashing out and name calling is much easier than honestly discussing things like adults.
Chris, I was not singling you out, after looking back your the only one with the negative comments. So I guess I was singling you out. lol too Funny!!
Honestly, I'm happy to see another track try to get something going. I will race there when I can or I'm not racing with the guys at hobby town Gilbert.
I don't think complaining about the place before it gets going is helpful. You are always so negative on rctech about everything that has to do with something different. I think you would find something wrong if you won the lottery or got a hall pass with a super model! But I do know you personally and I know that you mean well, I think just like my post your posts are childish and seem to run toward the negative. There are tons of other reasons that SRS on road could fail. It would be nice if our posts here could help build a crowd and grow the sport. when I had my rc parking lot races the rctech thing helped and if I had the negative comments on my thread I don't think I could have lasted as long as I did.
Everyone has to race on the same surface and have pretty much the same eye sight angles and dead spots with the poles.
I really don't see an issue with the track... just adapt your set up and race!
AND SHUT UP ON RCTECH!!!
Bill Cline
Old 02-11-2015, 07:27 AM
Tech Master

So... What's going to be the magic tire sauce, black can paragon? mmm winter green freshness!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by EricF
So... What's going to be the magic tire sauce, black can paragon? mmm winter green freshness!
Good question & I have one that ties in... Those with the Minis are you even using sauce on the stock Tamiya 60D's?

I felt like it was decent as is with these tires
Old 02-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Tech Master

Actually, I haven't raced my mini, I've driven around my house maybe a hand full of times. Maybe Bill C. or some of the guys that have raced them will chime in.
Old 02-11-2015, 10:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by EricF
Talked to my brother last night, and here is what he said about tire sauce.

"Adam doesn't want anyone applying "scented" tire sauce indoors. Therefore a station will be setup outside by the track for saucing application. However if using a no odor sauce like SXT then you can apply it indoors at your pit space."

So our though is to let everyone use up their old Paragon just to get rid of it, then propose a spec no odor sauce. Personally I think we should comply with what is used at TQ, so those of us that travel only need to buy one sauce.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

SXT works for me, I'd rather not smell like paragon anyway.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (99%+)

Originally Posted by clinehobbies
Chris, I was not singling you out, after looking back your the only one with the negative comments. So I guess I was singling you out. lol too Funny!!
Honestly, I'm happy to see another track try to get something going. I will race there when I can or I'm not racing with the guys at hobby town Gilbert.
I don't think complaining about the place before it gets going is helpful. You are always so negative on rctech about everything that has to do with something different. I think you would find something wrong if you won the lottery or got a hall pass with a super model! But I do know you personally and I know that you mean well, I think just like my post your posts are childish and seem to run toward the negative. There are tons of other reasons that SRS on road could fail. It would be nice if our posts here could help build a crowd and grow the sport. when I had my rc parking lot races the rctech thing helped and if I had the negative comments on my thread I don't think I could have lasted as long as I did.
Everyone has to race on the same surface and have pretty much the same eye sight angles and dead spots with the poles.
I really don't see an issue with the track... just adapt your set up and race!
AND SHUT UP ON RCTECH!!!
Bill Cline
Or what Bill?? What’s going to happen if I don’t shut up as you command. Nothing, absolutely nothing Bill so shout all you want it will not change me. If you and others see my writing as negative so be it, if it bothers you DON’T READ WHAT I WRITE! Maybe it does come across negative but that’s because I want to see a nice purpose built on-road track that’s run but someone that is passionate about on-road racing. I understand that you and several others think that by being all happy talk something wonderful will come of it. I don’t see things that way, if you all are complacent and happy with anything then anything is all you will get. I also understand that others may have not have run on or have been to a top notch full time track; but you have Bill, as a kid you know how nice it was to have a great track and an owner that really liked and cared about on-road racing, do you not want to see that kind of facility in the valley again?

And I am not the only one who criticizes track management and track layouts. I want you to think back to last year when I did that one day event at HTG on Sunday, you remember right because you were there. Who was the first to complain and bitch about a section of the track… that’s right it was BILL CLINE. Yep that’s right Bill you were bitching about one part of the layout, so in the spirit of being a good host I changed that part just for you so that you could enjoy the day. Then later that day after you decided to run your 2cell 12th car in the second heat I informed you that it was 17.5 1S only in the main to be fair and fun for all. Do you remember what you did then Bill? Let me refresh your memory...You got all butt hurt packed up and left. It seems that you were not able to follow your own advice and just shut up and race that day were you.

A good business owner wants to get feedback on their operation, and that includes the positive and the negative. How can a business improve if all everyone is doing is bows and happy talk. I have and will kept my comments on this thread not on the SRS thread because I am not out to stop or destroy racing rather to see it improved.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:43 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Would you rather get constructive criticism and fix things, or have everyone keep their mouth shut and watch people never come back because things aren't fixed?
Old 02-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Anyone know who sells foam tires for my eRevo?
Old 02-11-2015, 06:50 PM
Tech Adept

I'm just going to say in the short time i spent with Adam he expressed a desire to make his track like the old SRS days when Larry Stewart owned the place and people like Paul Banta (my father), Glenn Lane, Dave Ports, Ron Kessing, and even Richard Lake raced. I know i am missing people but forgive me, i was like 5 years old. Only time will tell how the VHT works out. I know Evan and Myself voiced our concerns to Adam while we were there. But we also understand it will take time a work to make it happen. Initial running was promising, hopefully it will only improve.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by chris moore
Or what Bill?? What’s going to happen if I don’t shut up as you command. Nothing, absolutely nothing Bill so shout all you want it will not change me. If you and others see my writing as negative so be it, if it bothers you DON’T READ WHAT I WRITE! Maybe it does come across negative but that’s because I want to see a nice purpose built on-road track that’s run but someone that is passionate about on-road racing. I understand that you and several others think that by being all happy talk something wonderful will come of it. I don’t see things that way, if you all are complacent and happy with anything then anything is all you will get. I also understand that others may have not have run on or have been to a top notch full time track; but you have Bill, as a kid you know how nice it was to have a great track and an owner that really liked and cared about on-road racing, do you not want to see that kind of facility in the valley again?

And I am not the only one who criticizes track management and track layouts. I want you to think back to last year when I did that one day event at HTG on Sunday, you remember right because you were there. Who was the first to complain and bitch about a section of the track… that’s right it was BILL CLINE. Yep that’s right Bill you were bitching about one part of the layout, so in the spirit of being a good host I changed that part just for you so that you could enjoy the day. Then later that day after you decided to run your 2cell 12th car in the second heat I informed you that it was 17.5 1S only in the main to be fair and fun for all. Do you remember what you did then Bill? Let me refresh your memory...You got all butt hurt packed up and left. It seems that you were not able to follow your own advice and just shut up and race that day were you.

A good business owner wants to get feedback on their operation, and that includes the positive and the negative. How can a business improve if all everyone is doing is bows and happy talk. I have and will kept my comments on this thread not on the SRS thread because I am not out to stop or destroy racing rather to see it improved.

Blah blah, same stuff over and over... You have been at it for years and nothing has changed. So keep on banging your head against the wall. Look back at your own posts and tell me that your not a rctech know it all and a key board commando.
( I am not saying that I am not guilty in the past of doing the same )

I may have bitched about your layout, i did it to your face not on a Internet forum. I don't remember leaving because I was but hurt, I don't remember it the same way you tell it. But okay if you say so..

Im sure I'll see you at the track when your dropping off bodies and not racing, and we can talk about this person to person. That way you can tell when I am just trying to be funny when I tell you to

"JUST SHUT UP ON RCTECH"

and that it is not a threat, just a wish that will never come true as you have stated above

In any case I don't think this is going any where good so I'm bowing out of this little Internet argument.!
Old 02-12-2015, 06:16 AM
Tech Regular

Old 02-12-2015, 08:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DesJardins
Laugh may ass off!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.