Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Alabama Racing
Wounded Warrior Project benefit Scale Trail Run and Crawling day! >

Wounded Warrior Project benefit Scale Trail Run and Crawling day!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wounded Warrior Project benefit Scale Trail Run and Crawling day!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 06:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (67%+)
Default Wounded Warrior Project benefit Scale Trail Run and Crawling day!

I hope this is legal to post on RC-Tech!
I will be putting on a benefits event for Wounded Warrior Project! I've already contacted them and have paid my $10 to get the sponsorship started and to start all the advertisement for the benefit event. I'm not exactly sure what day I will be putting on this but either it will probably be in the middle of the summer so anyone and everyone can come out. I've also got word from Axial that will be helping me out and I've got a few more people and companies that I'm in contact with to help me. I will be getting a crew together to help me put this thing on and to help me keep the event organized! There will be prizes and give aways! I'm also going to be doing a complete Axial SCX10 Jeep Rubicon build that will be auctioned off the day of the event. I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY OFF OF THIS EVENT! LET ME REPEAT THAT, I WILL NOT MAKE A PENNY OFF OF THIS EVENT!!!! THIS IS AN EVENT WHERE ALL THE PROCEEDS AND DONATIONS WILL BE GOING TO WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT!!!! This event will be a blast and loads of fun. I have an idea of where I want to do it at. I have a meeting with the people where the property is. This event will consist of maybe 4-5 courses at this one event. I will be doing a judging contest of Best looking rig, hill climb, mud bog (maybe), pulling contest, and maybe some other events but I'm not sure yet of what. There will be a prize for all winners. You may be asking why is he doing this.......Well let's put it this way. If it wasn't for those men and women out there fighting for us we wouldn't be able to have the sport of rc! So I'm ready to give back to the ones who have been injured, we will also be writing letters to the ones that are still over seas or at a base somewhere. I will also have bowls out there for other associations that I'm going to send help too! If your wondering if this is only for people with scale trucks or rigs it's not!!!!! If you have a short course truck or buggy or truggy or whatever you got, bring it out and try something! Or if you just wanna come and hang out and have a good time and try to win something come out! I really need the rc family to pull together and help me out with this! Thank you. Any questions just send me a pm. Thanks!